LUV

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even just for a moment
I want to lean on someone and cry, Yeah
That time when you and I weren’t afraid
If we held each others’ hands, Yeah
If only you stayed by my side
That day I wouldn’t need anything else

However, when I think of that time
It still makes me smile, Yeah
That time when you and I were happy
If we face each other, Yeah
If only you only believed in me
You were my greatest strength in this world

Do you remember? Times we spent together
Do your heart flutters? That time you were my everything"

[A PINK - "LUV"]

11 PM @ Taeyeon's Villa - Jeonju

Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin, Luhan, Chorong, Bomi, Namjoo and Taeyeon gathered around in the living room, after they were finishing their dinners

"Yeorobeun! Since the formations are complete, let's play truth or dare!" Chorong yelled as the others clapped in amazement.

"Agree! Let's take our seat in a circle and spinning the bottle!" Baekhyun was jumped from the sofa and getting down to the floor in excitement.


"Noona, you spin the bottle first," Suho pointed his index finger to Taeyeon, and she obeyed it while started to spinning the bottle.

"Yippie, Kim Namjoo! You're the first!" Bomi laughed as she found out that the tip of the spinning bottle had stopped leads to Namjoo.

"Okay... Never mind," Namjoo shrugged as she waited someone to ask her.

"Truth or Dare?" Luhan asked.

"To heat up the atmosphere, I choose dare!" she challenged them with enthusiasm.

After the short discussion, Chorong asked Namjoo to do a y dancer.

"What??? Should I? Omooo... I'm too shy, eonnie..." Namjoo whined as she face palmed.

"Yah, you're the one who asked us to dare you?!" Chanyeol dragged her into the middle of the circle.

"Fine... Fine... I'll do it. Turn on the music please!" she shouted as Baekhyun choose Sistar's song, "Somebody", as the background of her y dance music.

Namjoo started to dance in a y way while put a y expression on her face. She put a seducing eyes glance, with a half opened mouth as she was imitating Sistar's dance movements.

"Woaahhh!!! Namjoo-ya!! She's so dashing!" Baekhyun yelled as he started to fanboying over her. But he suddenly stopped, as Taeyeon slapped the back of his neck.

"Oh my God... I never know that she can be this y..." Jongin said as he wiped his mouth to act like he was slobbering, while the other clapped their hands as they enjoying Namjoo's performance.

"Good job, Namjoo-ya! Now, it's your turn to spins the bottle," Suho asked as Namjoo had finishing her dare.

"Please... please... let it be Bomi eonnie..." Namjoo wished as she had spin the bottle.

"Yah! Kim Namjoo, what is your purpose to me huh?" Bomi sent a glare to her, while waiting to the bottle stopped from spinning.

Then they found out that the tip of the bottle pointed toward Jongin.

"Truth or dare, Jong?" Luhan asked.

"Mmm, I'm playing safe so I choose truth," Jongin said, while the others were discussing what question that they will asked to him.

"Okay, we got the question. IN CASE all of this namja were girls, who will you choose to be your girlfriend?" Chorong asked as she pointed her index finger to each of the boys.

"Yah Park Chorong, what kind of question was that?" Suho protested.

"I said IN CASE, Mr. Kim," Chorong said firmly.

"Ummm, actually I will choose Kyungsoo hyung to be my girlfriend, because he could cook well... But unfortunately, he was not here..." Jongin frowned.

"Yah, yah, you should choose me instead of him. I'm way better and funnier than the satan," Chanyeol interrupted.

"Geez, don't acted like a , Yeol!" Baekhyun giggled as he face palmed.

"I think I will choose Luhan hyung, because his face as pretty as a real girl," Jongin winked playfully as he threw his gaze to Luhan who sat in front of him.

The others except Luhan, suddenly burst into laughter.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! How dare you?! I'm absolutely manly enough, you know?" Luhan scoffed as he threw a dissatisfaction expression toward the others.

"Slow dude, your wife had said that it was just 'IN CASE'..." Suho calmed Luhan down, as he mimicked Chorong's expression earlier.

"Okay, okay, it's getting hot in here! Jongin-ah, it's your turn to spinning the bottle now, palli!" Chanyeol patted Jongin's shoulder.

"Hopefully it will be your turn, hyung," Jongin said as he spun the bottle and pointed his index finger to Chanyeol.

"With my pleasure, dude," Chanyeol tilted his head as he waited the bottle to stopped.

 

And, Jongin's prediction was right. The tip of the bottle stopped toward Chanyeol.

"Jiahahahhaha! This is what I want!" Baekhyun yelled again as he quickly moved his gaze to Chanyeol.

"What, Bacon?" Chanyeol glared at him, because he could predict that Baekhyun will ask him to do something weird.

"Truth or dare, Oppa?" Namjoo asked as she winked to Baekhyun.

"Ahhh, I know that you had planned something to me, huh? I will choose truth anyway!" Chanyeol said as he stuck out his tongue to Baekhyun.

"Hah, you were foxy, Chanyeol-ah!" Baekhyun shouted in dissatisfaction.

"No problem, let me asked you a very important question," suddenly Chorong cleared , and made the others turn their gaze in unison over her.

"I feel bad suddenly..." Bomi mumbled.

 

"Chanyeol-ah, did you still love Yoon Bomi?"

Chorong's question suddenly made both of Chanyeol and Bomi startled, while the others started to make some noise to tease them.

"Aigoo... Park Chorong indeed a genius woman!" Suho gave her a compliment, as he raised his thumb over her. Meanwhile Luhan hugged her wife, being proud.

"Hahaha, you're dead, yoda!" Baekhyun added as he burst himself into laughter.

"C'mon Oppa, you must answering this question, palli! We, especially Bomi eonnie are needed to know!" Namjoo shook Chanyeol's hand, while Chanyeol still speechless.

"Hyung, just answer it, now. We don't have much time for waiting on you," Jongin frowned.

"Okay, okay, I'll answer it," Chanyeol sighed, as Suho raised his hand to signaling the others to stop from talking.

"Attention please, Mr. Chanyeol will answer this precious question. Chanyeol-ssi, please,"

 

Chanyeol gulped before he let out the answer from his mouth, and he stole a glance to Bomi. Fortunately, Bomi was also glanced at him, and it made Chanyeol directly looked down, blushing.

"I-I..." Chanyeol stammered on his words as the others were waiting for him in curiosity.

"Yes, I still love her..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter