My Turn to Cry

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remember, when things were hard
I always turned your tears into smiles
Don’t cry in places without me, don’t cry
Because you always had a lot of tears

No, it’s my turn to cry, I’ll cry now
I’ll take all of your tears
It’s my turn to cry, give them to me"

[EXO - "MY TURN TO CRY"]

9 PM - Eunji's Home

"Thank you so much for today, Yixing Oppa, Baekhyun Oppa, Bomi-ya," Eunji bowed to her friends, when she already arrived at her home after the three of them drive her home.

"Eyyy, never mind, Eunji-ya. Congratulations once again for your new relationship with Sehun. I'm happy for you, dear," Bomi hug her best friend.

"Thank you so much, Bomi-ya," she smiled and Bomi her hair.

"Congratulations, Jiji-ya. I never thought that you already had your Mr. Right. If I knew it before, I would not try to introducing you to Tao," Baekhyun patted her shoulder while giggling.

"Hahaha never mind, Oppa. I knew you care about me so much. Thank you," she smiled while gave another hug to Baekhyun.

"Omooo... I want that hug too, Eunji-ya...!" suddenly Yixing who previously stand in silent in their back, rushed to Baekhyun and Eunji place, to interrupt their 'cuddling session'.

"Yah! Yah! Step back, you ugly!" Baekhyun flicked Yixing’s forehead till made him pissed.

"Okay, If I did not get Eunji's hug, I'll be getting it from Bomi then," Yixing quickly pulled Bomi to his embrace, and it suddenly made Bomi's face flushed in red.

"Yixing Oppa... What did you do?" Bomi tried to pull his hand from her, but it was too tight.

"Eeyyy, look at both of them, Jiji-ya. Did they fit to each other?" Baekhyun teased while glanced at Eunji.

"Hahaha, Baekkie Oppa is right. Just go ahead then, Yixing-ssi and Bomi-ssi," Eunji winked at them, and it made Bomi face more flushed than before.

"I have to, but Bomi keep on rejecting me," Yixing shrugged.

"Yah, it's almost late. Please drive me to my home quickly," Bomi shouted to both Yixing and Baekhyun, to force them to stopped teasing her.

"Okay then, I should go inside first. Thank you so much once again, see you tomorrow, bye!!!" Eunji rushed herself to inside her home, and leave them in front of her gate.

"Bye Jiji-ya!!!" Bomi shouted, while Eunji's back already gone from her gaze.

"Bomi-ya, don't you mind if Yixing drive me to my home first? I have another task to do, so I had to go back earlier," Baekhyun said while prepared himself to entering the car.

"It's okay Oppa, but you have to make sure that this man will not doing some nasty things to me later," Bomi pointed her index finger to Yixing.

"Yah, Bomi-ya! Do you think I'm ert?!" Yixing’s small eyes almost bulge out.

He poked Bomi's arm, and Bomi sent a glare to him.

"Bhuaahahahaha...! I'm more sure that both of you will be a harmonious couple in the future indeed!" Baekhyun burst into laughter.

But his laugh stopped, when a car suddenly came entering the house yard. Bomi's heart suddenly like stopped from beating, when she found out that it was Chanyeol's car.

"Woaaahhh, my Yeol-ie is coming home!" Baekhyun rushed to approach his best friend -- Leaving both of Bomi and Yixing stunned at their place.

"Hi, Baekhyun-ah. Why you're still here?" Chanyeol asked while he had got out from his car.

"Me, Eunji, Bomi and Yixing were coming from Tao's birthday party. And we'd just drive your 'lil sister to home," Baekhyun explained while pointed his gaze toward them.

Chanyeol steal his glance to Bomi's side. And their gaze met for a second, until Chanyeol quickly moved his gaze.

"Did you and Yoon Bomi have broken up yet?" Baekhyun asked and made Chanyeol mentally brokedown.

"I think so..." he shrugged.

"How about Namjoo? Is she already getting better?" Baekhyun asked again.

"She will be going to checking up her conditions next week, so after that we will know her progress soon. Fortunately, she never passed out anymore since I regularly came to visited her,"

"It means, your appearance was really meaningful for her, dude. He needs you to cheer her up and made her suddenly forgetting her illness," Baekhyun patted Chanyeol's arm.

"I knew it," Chanyeol forced a smile.
 
"You need to choose the right one, Chanyeol-ah. Good luck then,"

"Thanks, Baekhyun-ah," Chanyeol patted his arm back.

"Okay, I have to go now. See you tomorrow--... Hey wait, don't you want to greet Bomi first?"

Chanyeol shook his head, and glanced at her.

"Eyyy, don't act to rude, man. Come on, I have to introduce you to my friend too," Baekhyun grabbed his wrist and dragged him to Bomi and Yixing's place.

"Yixing-ah, this is Chanyeol, he's my partner in crime," Baekhyun showed a playful smirk in his face when introducing Chanyeol to Yixing.

"Yah, Byun Beagle! Don't embarrassing me in front of your friend!" He hit Baekhyun's arm lightly with his free hand, while his right hand to Yixing.

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Zhang Yixing. I'm his friend in high school, and I'm from China," he shook Chanyeol's hand while showed off his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter