Know We're Going to Break Up

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We know that we’re going to break up
We have become too distant, I know
Repeatedly, my cold tears stream down

I know I have to turn away soon
We have become too distant"

[JUNG EUNJI & HUH GAK - "Know We're Going to Break Up"]

"Naeun-ah... You’re so pretty... You can find another man who can love you better... Why you kept wasting your time by fangirling over me secretly?" Kyungsoo continued his curiosity, while threw a worried gaze to her.

"I can't Oppa..." she whispered as stared at him deeply.

"Why?"

"Because... You are too special..." she leaned closer to him, as she whispering in his ear. Kyungsoo felt a goose bump at the second, when Naeun's breathe swept on his right ear.

"Fiuhhh... This library is so hot since I don't know where Mrs. Nam was putting the air conditioner controller," she still whispering near Kyungsoo's ear, while ed the first button on her shirt. And a few second later, she already ed the second one.

Kyungsoo gulped when saw the cleavage from her ed shirt. Actually he's a normal man, who could felt a lust in himself. She deliberately threw her hair to the back; so he could see hers freely.

"Ummm, It's still hot..." she lean closer to him, and their distance were just inches away from each other.”Am I right Oppa?" Naeun whispered as she sniffing close to his neck.

"N-Naeun-ah..." Kyungsoo whined.

"Oppa... I love your scent... It smells so manly..." she asked still in whispering tone, while left a soft kiss in Kyungsoo's neck.

"N-No, Naeun-ah... Please don't do this," Kyungsoo whimpered while tried to keep the distance between them.

"Why Oppa? Don't you like my charms?" she asked him, with a soft teasing tone while tried to close the distance between them.

"Na-Naeun-ah... I am--" When Kyungsoo tried to spoke, suddenly Naeun covered his mouth with a kiss.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he felt so shocked by her sudden act. He was grateful because he still could controlling his lust, and quickly pulled her out.

Naeun startled by his rejection. She could felt her heart was very painful and insulted at once.

"Mi-mianhae, Naeun-ah. I can't do this. I'm Hayoung's boyfriend and always will be," he said firmly as he got up from his seat.

"O-Oppa... Why don't you tried to love me for once? I'm prettier and more popular than her! I'm sure that I've deserve you more than her!" she suddenly burst herself into tears.

"You're prettier and popular than Hayoung for sure. But, from the beginning, I've fallen for her already," he said as he grabbed a cell phone from his pocket pants.

Naeun still sobbed by herself, while Kyungsoo had called someone for looking some help.

"Jongin-ah, are you still around? Ne, I was locked in the library. Could you please ask some help outside for opening the door?"

Kyungsoo decided to call Jongin for a help. He remembered that he had met with the younger earlier. So he thought that Jongin would still be around. And he was right, because Jongin said that he would came directly to help him opening the library door from outside.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you here, Jong. Thank you very much," he hang up.

Kyungsoo didn't know the person who deliberately locked him inside was that Kim Jongin too.

"Please, don't do this again next time, Eun. You should not do things like this to teases a man who did not in love with you. Please, respect yourself," Kyungsoo said still firmly without gave any glance toward her.

Naeun still sobbing because she felt her pride was hurt. She never noticed that Kyungsoo would reject her like this, although she already dumps her own prestige just only to getting his attentions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 PM - Eunji's Home

Sehun got another break from his filming session today, and he took the chance to visit his girlfriend house. Eunji who could not go anywhere since the attacking incident yesterday - in accordance to Sehun's instruction, seemed very pleased to found out her boyfriend appearance in her house.

"Noona, I'd already talk about our problem to Kris hyung," he opened their conversation directly, because he did not have many times during his brief break.

"And, did he found a way out?" Eunji asked while stared at him with a serious expression.

Sehun nodded, "He asked me to announcing the news to the public that we had broke-up,"

Eunji's eyes widened and her jaw dropped on a same time, when heard about it.

"B-but..." she flustered before Sehun cut her words off.

"This is the only way out to ensuring your safety

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter