Overdose

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seeing you inside makes me want you even more
After my breath quickens and chokes
I feel a shiver and then a sigh

Her love is like poison to me
I can’t escape
My blood gets hotter and she controls all of me

Oh she wants me~ oh she’s got me, oh she hurts me
I keep thinking and thinking about you

Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me
Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose
It’s harder to control as time goes by
I’m falling deeper into her"

[EXO - "OVERDOSE"]

7 PM - Hello Kitty Cafe

Soon after receiving a message from Namjoo, Chanyeol abruptly came to the Hello Kitty Cafe as had been mention by her. Bomi seems a little bit startled when she saw his appearance in that place. She directly shed the tears away from her cheeks.

"Hi, did I interrupting you, girls?" he asked as he took his seat in the same table with Namjoo, Chorong and Bomi.

"Of course not. We’ve been waiting for you, Yeol. Because I need to go back first since my husband already texting me continuously to asked me for coming back home," Chorong said as she winked at him, to signaling something.

"Uhm, I should go too. I'd already had a date appointment with Sungjae on 7 PM. So, Chorong eonnie, don't you mind to driving me home first?" Namjoo blinked awkwardly to Chorong.

Bomi abruptly sent glares to both of them; because she noticed that they already planned for it.

"O-oh... How about Bomi?" Chanyeol blinked while he glanced at Bomi.

"I-I will go home too," she stammered as she started to go up from her seat.

"Oh, no no no. You have to stay still, Bomi-ya. Chanyeol has just come here by our invitation, how could you left him alone?" Chorong said as she pushed Bomi's shoulder to make her go back to her seat position.

"O-our invitation?" Bomi blinked as she didn't agree of Chorong's statement.

"Bomi eonnie, we're so sorry because we should go back first. And Chanyeol Oppa, please accompany Bomi eonnie, because she was so broken hearted at this moment. She still needs some time to soothe her heart," Namjoo cut Bomi's words, as she patted Chanyeol shoulder.

"Oh, o-okay," Chanyeol said as he couldn't hide his clumsiness.

"Please take care of my baby, Yeol. See you again tomorrow, bye," Chorong grinned as she walked away.

"Chanyeol Oppa, hwaiting!" Namjoo winked at him, while waving her hands toward Bomi who was put a poker face on.

 

Chanyeol could only gulp, as Namjoo and Chorong had left him with Bomi only.

"So... it was their plan, isn't it?" Bomi asked as she glancing at Chanyeol.

"I-I don't know, indeed Namjoo had asking me to come here earlier. She said that you need a friend to talk to, since you and Zhang Yixing..." Chanyeol stopped as he stole a glance toward her.

Bomi let out a sigh, "Thank you Oppa... But, honestly, you don't need to do this... I knew I was so shocked and I could not stop crying before... But now, I think I could feel a little bit relieve..." Bomi whimpered.

"I'm so sorry for you, Bbom..." Chanyeol frowned as he saw the tears in her eyes.

"I'm okay, Oppa... I mean, I will be okay soon... I just need some times to recover. And I'm sure I can forget him soon," she said as she threw her gaze above, to avoiding the tears to falling from her eyes.

"I'm sure you can do it, Bbom," Chanyeol said to cheer her up, and he could clearly saw that Bomi tried to act tough in front of him.

 

"Do you want to order some drink Oppa? I will call the waiter for you," Bomi said as she got up from her seat to change the topic of their conversation.

"Oh, don't bother. I will call him by myself," Chanyeol abruptly got up from his seat and walk toward to the bar to order a drink.


While waiting for Chanyeol, Bomi was mumbling something for herself.

"It's so embarrassing... How could I cry in front of him? Stupid me!?" she shook her head continuously as she hit her own head lightly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@7 PM - Eunji's Room

"Oh, you're awake, Ji," Kyungsoo said as he came into his little sister room.

"Ne, Oppa... Did you cook some food for me? I'm hungry..." Eunji got up from her bed, as she squeezed her stomach.

"I cooked spaghetti for our dinner," Kyungsoo said while he already took his seat on Eunji's bed.

"Is Jongdae Oppa already going home?" she asked and suddenly made Kyungsoo chuckled.

"Why did your face suddenly blushing, Ji? And Jongdae's face was redden like yours too when he came out from your room earlier. What just happened with you two?" Kyungsoo asked in curiosity.

"A-ani... We did nothing. Maybe because the bungee jumping earlier, we got some sunburns on our faces," Eunji avoided, as she palmed her own cheeks.

"I think Jongdae is a nice man, Ji..." Kyungsoo said while patted the back of Eunji's head.

"What are you talking about, Oppa? Are you trying to be a matchmaker between us?" Eunji asked as threw a curious glare to her brother.

"Aniya... I just want you to choose a right man who can make you happy throughout your life, Ji. I cannot bear if I see you were sad and cried like earlier... It hurts me too, you know?" Kyungsoo ruffled Eunji's hair.

"Yah, you’re ruining my hair, Oppa!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 PM - @Bomi's House

"Thank you for today, Oppa... I owed you," Bomi bowed as she got out from Chanyeol's car.

"Never mind, Bbom," Chanyeol said as he rubbed his back neck clumsily.

"Okay, I have to go inside then. Take care Oppa," Bomi waved her hand while turned around.

Chanyeol still freeze at his place. Actually, he still needs to say something to her. But somehow, he could not let any words out from his mouth. And he was standing still on his previous place, while Bomi already entering her home.

 

"Aissh...! You were really a coward, Chanyeol!" he cursed himself while patted his own head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


8 AM - @ Nami Island

"So, it was real that Eunji eonnie and Kim Jongdae sunbae were that close..." Naeun whimpered as Sehun told her about yesterday, when he witnessed that Jongdae was carrying Eunji's sleeping body out from his car.

"At first, I’ve tried for not believing the gossip on the internet. But... Damn! I didn't even believe that she had forget me so easily and having fun with the other man like that?!" Sehun was banging the table with his fist, the anger controlled over him.

"Sshhh... be patience, Hun. You have to ask her first before accusing something. I heard that Jongdae sunbae was Eunji eonnie's childhood friend. So, no wonder that they were that close," Naeun hissed as she tried to calmed him down.

"Tch, they've been separated for almost 11 years. Their relationship was not been able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter