Cause You're My Star

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae glanced at his wrist to looked at the watch and found that it was 10 PM already. His wife had waited for him to come home at these hours.

Definitely.

He missed her so much since the deadline of his works almost kills his quality time with her wife recently.

Jongdae took a cell phone from his pocket pants. He glanced at the screen but there was no missed calls or message yet. It was weird since he always notices that his wife was always calling or sending some text messages to him, as she just wanted to check about her husband conditions. She never scolds him or asks him to go home soon though he would come home late always every day. She’s always being an understanding wife, that’s why he loves her more and more.

***

 

It’s 10:30 PM.

Jongdae arrived at his home.

He found that his wife wasn’t coming home yet. He pressed the bell of the house for many times, but no one opened the door for him.

Unluckily, he forgot to bring the spare key to his house. He tried to call his wife through the phone, but her phone wasn’t active. So, he had no choice except let himself wait for her outside.

“Where did she go? She wasn’t usually going outside till this hours without any news,” Jongdae muttered before took a seat on the balcony.

 

30 minutes passed.

Tired of waiting, Jongdae has fallen into sleep. But he suddenly woke up when he heard some chuckles approaching his ears. He opened his eyes slowly before found Eunji’s presence that was walking toward the house.

His eyes widened twice as he saw his wife wasn’t coming alone. She is chatting happily with a familiar guy.

Eunji suddenly stopped herself from laughing when she caught his husband was already standing and she could bet that he’s glaring at both of them.

“Oh, Jongdae hyung. Long times no see,” Sehun was waving his hand excitedly at him.

Instead waving his hand back, Jongdae ignored him. “Jung Eunji, open the door now,” he said firmly as he turned around.

“Thank you for your help today, Hun. See you again,” Eunji patted Sehun’s arm and signaling the younger to leave.

“You’re welcome, noona. See you again tomorrow. Bye,” Sehun bid his goodbye.

***

 

“Ji, we need to talk,” Jongdae immediately asked when both of them entering the house together.

“Can we talk tomorrow? I feel so deadly tired right now,” Eunji said nonchalantly without glancing to her husband.

Jongdae quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her. “But I want to talk with you, right now!” he said, almost yelling.

Eunji winched because of his tight grip and Jongdae noticed it, so he decided to release her arm. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled.

“What are you wanted to talk about? You wanted to ask where I’ve been going with Sehun earlier, aren’t you? You don’t need to worry; Sehun and I have something important to do. You don’t need be jealous with us,” Eunji blabbered

It made Jongdae feels relieved.

“... And one thing that you should know, Oppa. I’m being your wife already. I can’t cheat on you because I’ve already said our wedding vows in front of God. So, I would never dare to violate it,” Eunji said firmly before she turned around and walked toward their room.

Jongdae didn’t say any words to response. He was too tired to argue. At least, he knows that his wife won’t lie to him. So, he decided to let it go.

***

 

On the next morning, Jongdae woke up and turned his body around to be greeted with nothing but a slept pillow and side of the bed. He found out that his wife was no longer home.

He got up and his eyes suddenly caught a pink letter and a chocolate bar on the table near the bed.

Jongdae grabbed and read it.

‘Oppa, I should go out earlier because I had an important appointment this morning. Don’t forget to bring the spare keys and don’t wait for me tonight because I’ll come home late again. The breakfast is ready on the kitchen. Eat this chocolate when you’re working too much in the office. Don’t worry; it won’t make you get diabetes. Love, Ji.’

Jongdae couldn’t help but smiling after read the letter. Actually, he was still a bit mad at her after last night. But, he’s anger slowly disappeared now.

Jongdae grabbed the chocolate bar that she left for him. He giggled since he remembered that Eunji always nagging to buy her chocolates every time they were going on a date, a few years ago. She loves to eat chocolate so much.

Jongdae snapped out from his reverie as his cell phone was ringing. He grabbed from the table then he found his secretary already sending his full schedules for today. He heaved a sigh before went down from his bed.

***

 

During this week, Jongdae was never met his wife. When he woke up in the morning, he only found a pink letter with chocolate bar near his bed. Today he got a chocolate almond flavor, yesterday he got full milk flavor. The next day he would get white chocolate or raisin or sometimes cashew nuts flavors.

‘You will find out what I’ve been doing during this week. Very soon. Love, Ji.’

“She’s so rascal!” Jongdae said, but he couldn’t help for not smiling.

***

 

That day, Jongdae really had full schedules and it forced him to come home later than usual he did. He feels surprised since he found that his wife was home already. It was so rare because usually she was the one who come late.

Jongdae smiles because he can meet her and release his longing. But before he could reach their room, he accidentally found Eunji’s cell phone that left on their dining table with a plastic bag beside it. He took a glance at the thing inside the bag, and his eyes rounded when he found some baby blankets in it.

‘Maybe she bought it for her friends who just having a baby birth,’ he thought.

At the same time, an incoming message was ringing from the cell phone that she left.

Actually, Jongdae didn’t have an intention to take it. But his ego is suddenly forcing him to check on the messages that suddenly arrived on his wife phone.

Jongdae slowly unlocked the phone’s screen and found 5 incoming messages on it. There are 2 messages from Bomi – her best f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter