Wolf

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe I’m sick. Have I fallen ill?
Yeah I’m in trouble.
Get a grip. How’d you get your heart stolen by a human?

I’ve fallen in love with you.
I’m already a pro. A goddess like you.
The one who’s stolen my entire heart
I am only a healthy offering.
I’m already a fool. A goddess like you.
The owner who’s to pull out all of my teeth
I am only a faithful slave"

[EXO - "WOLF"]

 

 

"Oppa, your forehead is bleeding. Let's go to the hospital now," Eunji grabbed Jongdae's wrist and being panic, when she saw his bleeding forehead after her hater threw gravel toward her, but Jongdae protect her.

"No need, Ji. My wound was not too severe," he holds his step, and made Eunji stopped too.

"No, we should. The blood is continuously flowing from your forehead, so we must treat it immediately," Eunji forced him without loosened her grip on his wrist.

"Okay, we will treat it, but not in the hospital, okay?" Jongdae still could ask a favor.

"Oppa, you’re still a stubborn person, aren't you? Okay then, let's go back to home quickly, kajja!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Chanyeol's room

"Yo, Baek. It's me," Chanyeol who had just woke-up from his sleep, suddenly called his best friend.

"Yo, Yeol. What's the matter, bro?" Baekhyun asked in the other line.

"Have you met him?" Chanyeol asked him, to the point.

"Who?" Baekhyun blinked.

"Don't act like you just forget about it, Byun," Chanyeol snorted.

"Ohh ahahaha... I remember it now... You mean Zhang Yixing, right?" Baekhyun faked a laugh.

"What did he just say about earlier? Did he confess to you that he was surely cheating from Yoon Bomi?" Chanyeol invaded him with questions.

"Umm... H-He said that the girl that we saw with him before was his musical student... He bought a gift to her, because she was the smartest student in his musical school," Baekhyun lied.

"Is it true? Huh, I still can't trust it. How could a teacher accompanying his own student, if nothing special happened between them. That was a ridiculous statement!" Chanyeol snickered.

"He only said that to me. And he swear to me, that he was not cheating on Bomi," Baekhyun kept telling him lies, because he already promised to Yixing to not telling it until he end up his 'secret' soon.

Chanyeol sighed. "My heart still said that there was something happened between them... And I don't know why, I can't let him hurting Bomi. She was too innocent and kindhearted,"

"How about you, dude? Didn't you hurt her too before?"

Suddenly, Baekhyun’s remark made Chanyeol shocked. He let out another sigh before giving a response.

"I knew, it was too late for me to regret it. But, I just don't want to see her suffering anymore... Is it wrong, Baek?" he asked.

"Your goal is not wrong at all, but the timing is less precise, Yeol,"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aw, aw, please do it slowly, Eunji-ya. It’s hurt, you know?" Jongdae groaned and held her wrist, while Eunji help him to treating his wound.

"Bear it slightly, Oppa. I'm almost finishing it," Eunji said as she put a band aid on his forehead.

"Ahhh, it's so gnawing," he pouted.

"Done. Mianhae Oppa... Because of me, you were suffering like this," Eunji frowned.

"Yaahhh, it’s only a small wound, you don't have to put much worries to me. Instead, you should be worrying yourself after this incident. You are absolutely cannot going outside alone. Because the haters gonna hate~ hate~ hate~ " Jongdae sang in the last part while mimicking Taylor Swift's expression.

Suddenly, Eunji burst herself into laughter. "Yah, Oppa. You were so absurd!"

"Yah, how could you say those rude words to your hero, huh? You don't know how to say thanks, Miss Jung?" he grumbled.

"Mi-mianhae Oppa... I just can't hold my laugh since I saw you mimicking Taylor Swift's singing style earlier. It's so funny!" Eunji chuckled, as Jongdae sent a glare to her.

"Seriously Ji, you have to tell Sehun about this. He must know it," suddenly his facial expression changed into the serious one.

Eunji sighed, "I will tell him, later..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 PM @ Jongin's House

"When will you stop to sending him this stupid letter, Naeun-ah?"

Jongin rolled his eyes, when Naeun gave him another letter that he must sent to Kyungsoo's home every Monday, like he always did in during those 4 years.

"This is the last letter, I promise that I will not burdening you again after this..."

"The last? So, finally you decide to give up, huh?" he scoffed.

"Off course no. I've plan to tell him about my identity tomorrow," Naeun smirked, and made Jongin's jaw dropped.

"What is your plan?"

"You will know it tomorrow, Jong. And I'm still need your last help for tomorrow beside sending this last letter to his house,"

Jongin sigh, "What can I do for you?"

"You have to go to the library tomorrow morning and borrow the library's key from Mrs. Nam,"

"Mwo? But what kind of reason that I should give to her for letting me borrowing the library's key?"

"You are her favorite student, Kim Jongin. You only can say that you have to do many tasks in the library so you will come home late for tomorrow. I'm sure enough she will give you the permission to borrowing the key,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter