Thunder

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I’m being intoxicated in the happiness that shined bright for a moment
I must have been distracted for a moment in the memories’ light
You’re already at the place I can’t reach

You shined bright for a short time like lightning
You lit up the world for a moment
As if the whole world is mine
you showed me and left

I guess you went too far away
As time passes you and I are more distanced
Already you’re probably far away
becoming someone else’s light"

[EXO - "THUNDER"]

"Woahh, fortunately you’ve came, Oppa. I feel so bored since I was so lonely here," Eunji pouted as she opened the main door of her house.

"Me too. I always felt lonely in my new house, since I lived alone here," Jongdae shrugged and walked inside Eunji's home.

"Then, what should we do?" Eunji asked as she and Jongdae entered the living room.

"Uhmm... let me think first," Jongdae took his seat, while took a pose like he was thinking so hard.

"Since both of us having good voices, let's sing together, Oppa!" Eunji rushed herself to turn on her television and the karaoke player.

"Good idea! I'm a Chen-sing machine anyway!" he shouted in happiness while grabbed one of the microphone.

"I've pick 'When I First Saw You' song from Jamie Foxx and Beyonce. It's good if we're sing it in a duet mode," Eunji grinned as the music started to play.

[Jongdae]
When I first saw you,
I said "Oh my,
That's my dream, That's my dream."

Ooh, I needed a dream
When it all seemed
To go bad;
Then I find you.

And I have had the most
Beautifull dreams
Any man's ever had.  --- Jongdae's sang as he stole some glances to Eunji's side.

[Eunji]
When I first saw you,
I said "Oh my,
That's my dream, That's my dream."

I needed a dream
To make me strong.
You were the only
Reason I had to go on. --- Eunji sang as she closed her eyes, tried to drift herself into the lyrics.

[Jongdae & Eunji]
You were my dream,
All the things
That I never knew.

You were my dream,
Who could believe
They would ever come true?

And who would believe?
The world would believe
In my dreams too. --- They sang as they began to stared to each other

[Jongdae]
Before you were here,
Life was only a game.
And day in,
And day out,
Worth the same.
Ooh  --- Jongdae sang as his eyes had glued on Eunji's.

[E]Now the dreams
[J](The dreams)
[E]Coming true
[J](Coming true)
[E]Like the stars
[J](like the stars)
[E]See it shine. --- They sang alternately, while stole some glances to each other.

[J&E]A dream (A dream)
[E]That is yours
[J](That is yours)
[E]That is mine
[J](That is mine)

[J]You were my dream
[E](Now I've got dreams of my own)
[J]All the things I could never be
[E](Dreams you'd never known)

[Jongdae & Eunji]
You wont take my dream from me  --- they sang as their smile curved on their lips.

[J]When I first saw you, Ooh
[E]I said "Oh my,
[J]I said "Oh my, --- Eunji her hand to Jongdae, to signaling him to hold it.

[Jongdae & Eunji]
That's my dream." -- Jongdae understood, and holds her hand as the song came to an end.

"Woaahhh!! It's our first time singing together, and it was so fabulous!" Eunji beamed and patted Jongdae's hand, which still holding her other hand.

"Your voice was so amazing, Ji. I think we could be a duet partner in the future!" he showed off his grin.

"Yeah, you're right Oppa!" she grinned too.

"But, still, my voice is the better than yours all the way!" Jongdae started his self praising.

"Eww,, you're so exaggerate Oppa. Let's take a wrestling arm contest then!" Eunji challenged him, as she was ready to roll up her sleeves.

"What? You challenged me to take the wrestling arm contest with you?? Hey, you must be kidding me, Ji. I'm a man and you are absolutely a girl. I can win over you easily," he scoffed while took his position in front of Eunji.

"Don't you ever underestimating a girl power, Oppa. You never know that I have a hidden power," Eunji smirked and suddenly made Jongdae burst into laughter.

"Yah, we'll see. Let's start it!"

Both of them hold their palms together, and devoted their powers to the hands. Like Eunji had said, she had a strong enough power to made Jongdae felt hassles. At the first 30 seconds, both of their positions equally strong, and finally Jongdae could beat her up in the last minute.

"Woaahhh, you beat me, Oppa!" she pouted as she rubbed her palm.

“Woah! Are you seriously a girl, Ji? Why you were you so strong like that?" Jongdae asked as he panted heavily and rested his body on the floor upon his hands.

"Yeah, but actually I still lose from you," she stuck her tongue out.

"I'm tired, let's watch a movie. Since it's almost Christmas time, I'm sure many television stations will broadcast good movies," Jongdae got up and switched the television program with the remote control.

"Okay, I'll preparing some drinks and snacks for us then," Eunji abruptly ran into her kitchen, which located beside the living room.

"Do you have any plan on the Christmas night, Ji?"

Eunji suddenly froze when heard about Jongdae's question. She just remembered that Christmas will coming soon while Sehun and her had not planned anything for that special night.

"Jiji-ya, do you hear me?" Jongdae turned his body around, to saw her, because she did not answering his question yet.

"O-oh, yeah I heard you, Oppa... Actually, I don't have any special plans for Christmas night. But, I-I'm sure that Sehun will comes here and we will spends our time together," she forced a smile as she walked to the living room and brought some snacks and cola cans.

"Oh... that's good then..." Jongdae whimpered, as he could felt a slight of disappointment in his heart.

"How about you, Oppa? Are you already having a plan?" Eunji asked while she took her seat near Jongdae's place.

He shook his head, "I don't know... I'm alone at all, maybe I will buys some pizza and eat it by myself while watching some Christmas movies in my home,"

"Ouch... Poor you, Jongdae Oppa... I think you should find a girlfriend soon. You seem so lonely," she pouted as she rubbed Jongdae's shoulder.

Jongdae smirked, "It was not my priority for now."

"Why? Your ages already more than mature enough to having a serious one," Eunji raised her eyebrow.

"There is no suitable girl yet, so I'd better be a single man for now," he rolled his eyes.

"What kind of a girl that will suit your ideal type, Oppa?" she asked in curiosity.

"Hmmm... I like the girl who can lead me all the time and..." he suddenly moved his gaze toward Eunji. "... She must have pretty eyes when she smiles."

Eunji recognized that Jongdae had stared at her with deeply gaze, when he said the last part of his ideal girl. Suddenly, she could felt a heat on her cheeks.

"O-oh... Okay. The types of a girl that you’d been described were not difficult to find. I'm sure you will get that kind of girl soon," she grinned awkwardly, and Jongdae noticed it.

He put a slight smile on his face while mumbling, "Yeah... I hope so,"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 PM - @ Chorong's House

"Eonnie, I'm coming!" Bomi rushed entering Chorong's house.

She began startled when saw Chorong was not alone in her living room. She caught Namjoo's appearance also who sat facing Chorong.

"Bbom-ah, finally you've come. Take your seat here, kajja!" Chorong waved her hand, to signaling her to join them.

"O-oh sure," Bomi smiled awkwardly as she walked herself closer to them.

"Anyeonghaseyo Bomi eonnie," Namjoo suddenly got up from her seat, and bowed when Bomi already standing near her.

"Oh, anyeong Namjoo-ya. Long times no see, how are you?" Bomi asked her still in awkward tone, while took her seat beside Chorong.

"I'm fine, eonnie. And how about you?" Namjoo asked politely as she showed off her dimple.

"Hehe, I'm fine too. Please take your seat back, Namjoo-ya," Bomi asked her without loosening her clumsy acts.

"Bbom-ah, you've told me earlier that you had something important to talking about with me. It's so rarely since you usually shared your problems with your best friend, Jung Eunji?" Chorong asked while patted Bomi's lap.

"Since the misunderstanding news about Suho and her spread out a week ago, she never dares to go outside except going to the university. And you know, I've felt so uncomfortable when I had to come into her house, and spend my times there... So, that was the reason why I preferring myself to come here, eonnie," she blabbered as stole a glance toward Namjoo.

"So, what is your problem then?" Chorong asked in curiosity.

"Uhmmm... I-I..." she stammered as she stole another glance toward Namjoo.

Namjoo who noticed it, began to felt uncomfortable. "If my presence has annoyed you, I should go home then," she smiled slightly, and prepared herself to go up, but Chorong stopped her.

"No, no, no. You don't have to do that, Namjoo-ya. Just stay here, and listen to Bomi's problem too. Who knows that you can help her later?"

"Is it okay, Bomi eonnie?" Namjoo titled her head toward Bomi to ask her permission.

"Oh, s-sure... It was okay... You don't need to be hesitate, Joo," Bomi still put a clumsy smile on her face.

"So, just starts it now," Chorong asked her impatiently.

"It's about Yixing oppa..." she gulped first before continuing her words.”He seems so suspicious lately,"

"What did he do until you were suspecting him like this?" Chorong furrowed her eyebrow.

"During these 2 weeks, he was busying himself in his musical school, until he didn't have any time left for me..." Bomi pouted.

"It was reasonable, because his school musical was still new, and I heard that he still had not a lot of musical teachers to tutoring his students," Chorong said her opinion.

"Eonnie, it’s better for Bomi eonnie to finishing her story first, before we cut her off," Namjoo spoke out to warn Chorong.

"Oh, mianhae. Please continue then, Bbom,"

"I understand with that reason at first, eonnie. But, Chanyeol Oppa had informed me twice, that he had saw Yixing Oppa had close relationship with one of his student,"

"That Chanyeol..." Chorong started to interrupted again, before Namjoo cut her off-again.

"Chorong Eonnie..."

"Ah, mian. Please continue, Bbom,"

"First, he had saw Yixing had talking with that girl so intimately at your wedding ceremony. And the second one, when he and Baekhyun Oppa had went to Myeongdong a couple days ago. They saw Yixing Oppa with that girl again, walked together and entering one of the girl shops,"

"May I ask her some question now, Joo?" Chorong asked her hoobae first, before she thought that Chorong would interrupt Bomi's story again.

"Sure, eonnie," Namjoo hold herself to giggling since they were in a serious situation.

"Don't you ever ask him directly what his relationship with that student is?" Chorong moved her gaze to Bomi.

"I did. He said that she was the smartest student in his school, and that was the reason why he bought her something at that the time as a gift of her achievement,"

"What? It's so ridiculous. My teachers never asked me to accompanying him to buy some presents for me, although I'd always be the smartest student in my school life," Chorong choked in disbelief.

"Do you have evidence, eonnie?" Namjoo dared herself to ask this time.

Bomi nodded, "Yesterday, when I forced him to hang out with me to the coffee shop - in the middle of his schooling busy schedule, he seems so busy with his cell phone, and almost ignoring me all the time. He said that one of his students ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter