XOXO

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E
You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E"

[EXO - "XOXO"]

 

 

"Thank you so much Oppa for the roses and for the..." Eunji hold her words.
"For the...?" Suho furrowed his eyebrow.
Eunji suddenly blushing, then she whispered something to Suho's ear, "For the kisses..."
His eyes widened, he could not hide his cheeky smile.
"Let's have another one..." he tried to flirt her.
"Not now Oppa... Just go home already," she directly pinched Suho's nose.
Suho chuckled. "Okay, see you tomorrow, sweetheart," he waved his hand towards her when she already got out from his car.
"Take care Oppa, bye," she waved back.

"Oh, you've come, Eunji-ya," Kyungsoo's voice greeted her when she was entering their home.
"Anyeong Kyungsoo Oppa... May I help you to preparing things for our dinner?" she asked while walked closer to the kitchen.
"Oh, you don't need to, I'm almost finishing it. You'd better approaching Chanyeol hyung. He did not come out from his room yet, since he came home from college earlier, "
"Really? It was not his usual..." Eunji said while eating a piece of apple that had been peeled by Kyungsoo.
"I think he suffered a serious problem... Why don't you talk to him? I bet you can soothe him,"
"Okay... I'll go to his room now. Happy cooking, Kyungsoo Oppa!" she grinned towards her second older brother and then rushed to the second floor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby... Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~" Suho was singing his favorite song "Baby Baby" by 4men, while his car had stopped during the red light at the traffic light.
Suddenly, he caught Chorong's presence from the crossroad in his eyes. Chorong was seen sitting alone in front of a convenience store, which was located across the traffic light.
"Ah, it's really her. What was she doing there?" he murmured while turned down the music volume.
Then he decides to turn his car around, and approached her.

"Chorong-ah," he called her name when he already out of his car.
Chorong immediately raised her head to find the owner of the soft voice. Her eyes got widened when she found out that Suho already standing in front of her.
"What are you doing here alone? It's almost late but you still didn't go home," Suho said while looking his watch on his wrist.
"I don't want to go home soon," she said quietly as she looked back down.
Suho took his seat in front of her.
"What's wrong with you Chorong-ah? Did you have a problem with your family?" he showed a worried face.
Chorong shook her head.
"Then what is the problem? Can you tell me, Chorong-ah? Don't forget that you having me as your friend," this time, Suho showed off his angelic smile.
Chorong steal a glance on him, then she sighed.
"I'm okay Suho. Maybe I'm a little bit tired..."

"Ahhh... Indeed you look so tired Chorong-ah. You're studying too much. You have to take your free time sometimes to get some vacation or entertaining yourself!"
Chorong smile thinly. "Maybe..."
"Okay, now I should take you home. It's already late, I don't want your Appa scold you for coming home late. Come on!" he patted her shoulder then began to get up from his seat.
Chorong nod, and follow him to his car.
'Suho-ya, If only you know that the reason why I had felt so sad, it was because of you...' - she muttered.

 

"I will choose a happy song for you, so it will cheer you up,"
Suho got busy selecting songs on his CD player's car while both of them already entering the car.
"Ahhhh, I think this is the match song for you. Let's sing!"
Then the intro from Girl's Day song "Expectation" had sounding through the car. He began to raise the volume up, and shaking his body through the beats.
"Oh haruedo yeolbeonssik ne jeonhwabeonho jiwobogo. Neoreul tto jiwobogo, saenggageseo jiwobogo ~~..." he started to sing and mimicking Girl's day expressions.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter