Black Pearl

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Flower that bloomed in the dark, the moon above the sea
A place like a secret, my beautiful black pearl

I fight past the time to find you
I’ve never believed in things that are forever
If I may reach you whom I’ve been wanting so desperately"

[EXO - BLACK PEARL]

12.30 PM - Kyungsoo's house

"Woops, woops, Ms. Hayoung-ah, where do you want to go?"
Baekhyun who wanted to visit his best friend at his home, suddenly bumped into Hayoung at in front of his door.

"Oh, Baekkie Oppa. I have to go now, because my mom asked me to accompany her to supermarket," she said while closed Kyungsoo's door.
"Oh I see... But, how was with Kyungsoo's condition? Is he recovering yet?" Baekhyun asked again, while peered between the doors.
"Yes, he already recovered. And tomorrow we will start our cooking class again," her smiled got widen to showed off her excitement.
"Aigoo... You look so happy. Does it because of the cooking class or because of... Kyungsoo?" he , and it successfully made her blushed.
"Yah, Oppa. What are you talking about?" she gave a light hit on his arm.
"Aigoo... Our maknae had blushing! I will tell Kyungsoo about this!" Baekhyun ready to entered Kyungsoo's room, but Hayoung quickly grabbed him and covered his mouth with her palms.

"Baekhyun Oppa, please don't do that. I just will embarrassing myself," she begged him while still cupped his mouth.
"Hmmpphh..." Baekhyun who started felt breathless, pointed his finger on Hayoung's palm which still covered his mouth.
Hayoung then realized what just she did, and she immediately pulled out her hand.
Baekhyun tried to breathe normally, "Hayoung-ah, you almost killed me..."
"Mi-mianhae Oppa, I-I think I had done too much," she smiled awkwardly and rubbed Baekhyun's back.

"If you like him, why don't you let him know about your feelings?" he asked.
Hayoung shook her head, "I will not confessing my feeling first towards a man. It's a manner, Oppa,"
"Aigoo, you're so old school-minded Hayoung-ah. Nowadays, many girls had expressed her love to the man that she likes first," Baekhyun tried to convince her.
"But I can't..."
"What If there will be another girl that confessing to him ahead of you?" he seems to threaten her.
"Did there were other girls who were got a crush on him too?" Hayoung eyes widened.
Baekhyun nodded, "Off course. Kyungsoo was quite popular on our university because he had a cute face and big eyes,"
"Ottokeyo..?" Hayoung started too worried.
"So, what are you waiting for, Ms Oh Hayoung? Confess your love towards him, soon. Before the other girl steals him from you," Baekhyun put a playful smirked on his face.

Suddenly, the door was opened, and Kyungsoo appeared. Both of Baekhyun and Hayoung jumped from their place.
"Yah, what were you two talking about in front of my door? It sounds so noisy from inside, you know?" he glared only at Baekhyun.
"Kyungsoo-ya, did you eavesdropping?" Baekhyun asked in curiosity.
"No, I just got out from my bathroom when I heard something noisy from outside my room. And finally I know who was the source of this noise," he pouted while still glared at his best friend.
"Yah, Kyungsoo-ya, me and Hayoung-ie--" Baekhyun could not continue his words because suddenly Hayoung cut him off.

"Kyungsoo Oppa, joahae,"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 PM - Bomi's house

"Chanyeol Oppa? What are you doing? Did you miss me?"
Bomi tried to call him, after their fought 2 days ago. Chanyeol did not call her and even did not send her a message. So, Bomi tried to made the first moved.

"I'm at Namjoo's house," he said coldly.
Bomi mentally stabbed.
"O-ohh, I see..."
"I'd come here based on the agreement that you had made with her. So don't disturb by calling me like this, understand?" he said in a sarcastic tone, and immediately hung up. It successfully made Bomi felt limp.

"Chanyeol Oppa... Why you were so rude to me? Seems you've really hate me now..." she began to sobbing, when suddenly she heard that her phone was ringing.

It's from Yixing.
She stopped herself from crying first, before asked his call.

"Bomi-ya, what about my offer for tonight? Are you willing to accompany me, do you?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 PM - Namjoo's house

"Who was that, Oppa? Was it from Bomi eonnie?" suddenly Namjoo appeared from Chanyeol's back.
Chanyeol nodded while glanced at her.
Namjoo who had recognized his changing face, suddenly felt a guilt in her heart.
"Mianhae Oppa... My plea has turned out to be a serious problem to your relationship with her..."

Chanyeol shook his head then patted her shoulder.
"It's okay Namjoo-ya. It's only for 2 weeks, and after that I will come back for her again, so you don't have to feel guilty like this, okay? I would regard this as a test for our new relationship," he smiled.

Namjoo was mentally broke down. Honestly, that was the answer that she didn't want to hear. She’s surely still in love with him. But, what could she do? She only had 2 weeks to make him stayed beside her, if she could recover from her illness. But if it will happening, she will still suffering because she already lost the chance to win Chanyeol's heart again.

"Namjoo-ya? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked while lifted up her chin.
She forced a smile on her face, to hide her sadness in front of him. "Ne, I'm okay, Oppa..."
"Good, I will take you to the special place. You should have to dress up now," his smiled wider.
"Really? Where do we want to go?" Namjoo blinked.
"You'll know soon," Chanyeol winked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 PM - Sehun's House

"Jongin-ah, are you sure did not want to join us?"
Sehun had called Jongin while he had prepared himself in a suit.
"Sorry, Sehun-ah. I still had another task to do, so I think I cannot join you. Please convey my apologies to Naeun-ie," Jongin said in the other line.
"Tch, you're not fun at all Jongin-ah. But it’s okay then, I will still going there with Naeun. See you tomorrow at school, dude,"
He hung up, then he took his coat with him.
He had ready to pick up Naeun in her home.

"Yeoboseyo?"
"Jagi-ya, I'll be coming in 10 minutes," he smiled playfully while called her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 PM - Chorong's Home

"Chorong-ah, look what I had to bring you today for your dinner?!"
Suho suddenly came to her house that day, while showed off a plastic bag in front of her.
"What is that, Suho-ya?" she asked while peered into the bag.
"It's your favorite food," Suho grinned while help her to opened it.
"Mwo? Chicken feet?!" she squealed in excitement.
Suho nod and smile to her.

"Omo... Thank you so much Suho-ya! I really want to eat this since I had coming out from hospital earlier. Woaahhh, I really love it!" she started to grabbed one of the chicken feet out from the package, but suddenly she yelped in pain.
"Aigoo, eat it, Chorong-ah. It still hot, you know?" Suho giggled while looked into Chorong's childish act.
"Puhhh... Puhh... I had acted so clumsy in front of you. So embarrassing," she blew her overheated fingers and directly looked down to hide her blushed cheeks.

"Let me feed you, Chorong-ah. Aaa... Aaa..." he took out a piece of the chicken feet, and fed it to Chorong's mouth.
"Ummm... It's so delicious... I want more, Suho-ya!" she chewed it, while jumped full of excitement in her place and she asked Suho to fed her more.
Suho chuckled; he never knew that she was so in love with this food.

"Here is another for you Jiji-ya. Aaaaa..." he took out another piece of the chicken feet, and gave it to Chorong without realized his mistake.
While Chorong mentally stabbed when found out that her boyfriend called her with a wrong name.

"Why you're not opening your mouth, Chorong-ah? Where was your excitement gone?" he tried to , but Chorong did not laugh, indeed she frowned.
"Suho-ya... You're still thinking about her, didn't you?" she pouted while Suho blinked in confusion. He still did not realizing his mistake earlier.
"What do you mean?"

"That… Eunji. You're still thinking about her so bad until you didn't realized that you had call me with her name, didn't you?"
Suho mentally broke down. It turns out that he had called Chorong with his former girlfriend's name; it was out from his consciousness.

"I-I'm sorry Chorong-ah, I didn't mean to..."
"Forget it. I know it will be very hard for you to familiarize yourself to accept me as your new girlfriend,"
"No, Chorong-ah, please don't say like that," Suho tried to explained but Chorong cut him off.
"Thank you so much for the chicken feet. I need to take a rest now, so see you again tomorrow in school," she was ready to turn around.
"I will pick you up to school tomorrow," Suho said then turned around first and left her freeze in her place.

"Suho-ya... Honestly, I'm still expecting you to stay here to cheer me up... But it seems you cannot forget her yet..." Chorong murmured.
A tear started fall from her eyes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 PM - Eunji's house

Eunji who still busy for prepared for herself, suddenly got her phone had ringing. She didn't glance to her phone screen and directly pick it up.

"Oppa, I'll be read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter