[SPIN OFF STORY] BAEKHYUN

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon were declared themselves as a couple on December 2012.

 

A year had passed, and today Taeyeon decided to bring Baekhyun to her boutique branch's launching party. She wanted to showing off to her business partners about her relationship with him.

"I'm so nervous today, fuhhh... fuhh..." Baekhyun said as he blew his sweat palms, and rubbed it continuously.

Taeyeon who saw Baekhyun's clumsiness, giggled.

"You don't have too, Koong. You already knew my family so well, since our family became a business partner so long ago," she said as she rubbed Baekhyun's cheek.

"I'm not nervous with your family, noona. I'm getting nervous since I will meet your business partners. I'm sure that all of them were upper class people, and I'm afraid that they will underestimate me since I'm still a school boy," Baekhyun pouted.

"It's your own fear, Baek. Don't worry, they will not think like that since they didn't have a right to set my dating life for sure," Taeyeon still tried to persuaded her boyfriend.

Baekhyun let out a sigh, "Okay, I'll be entering the hall now since it was for your sake, noona," he smiled and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist.

"Good boy. I love you, Baekoong," Taeyeon Baekhyun's hair, as they walked themselves together to the main hall.

 

All eyes were on them when suddenly the main door was open. Baekhyun escorted his girlfriend till they arrived in front of the main stage. After that, Taeyeon was walking upstairs by herself, since she will gave a speech to opening the ceremony of her new branch boutique.

 

When Baekhyun was turned around and walked himself to join the other guests, he could hear some of them were whispering while sent glares toward him.

"So, he is Kim Taeyeon's boyfriend? He is my son's classmate,"

"What? He is still a school boy? You must be kidding me,"

"Taeyeon has a bit bad taste... She deserved an established man for sure,"

"She was rejecting the son of the largest telecommunication company in Seoul, just for dating a kid like him? It's ridiculous!"

Baekhyun already predicted that it will be happened. And for his girlfriend's sake, he acted like ignoring all of the negative slanders, although he surely feels offended in his heart.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Week Later

"Yah, have you read this news, Baek?" Chanyeol asked when both of them sitting at the school's cafeteria in the break time.

"I haven't read the daily newspaper today. Is there any interesting news, Yeol?" Baekhyun asked back as he tilted his head to the newspaper that Chanyeol had read.

"It's about your girlfriend, Taeyeon noona. I think her boutique business will getting success in the future since she was officially signing a cooperation contract with the young CEO SJ Entertainment, Lee Donghae," Chanyeol said as he finished to reading the article.

"Oh, it's a good then. I will be a very proud boyfriend of her," Baekhyun grinned as he started to put some food into his mouth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the news about Taeyeon who was getting cooperate with the young businessman, Lee Donghae. She seemed getting busy with her works. During these 2 weeks, she always refused Baekhyun's dating plans. She always gave a reason that she was still had a lot of works that she must finishing with her new business partner.

At first, Baekhyun tried to understand. But his heart started to doubting, when he read some reports in the newspaper and the internet about she and her new business partner that were oftenly caught going out together. They often caught up when they were spending their time in the coffee shop, in the five star restaurants and sometimes the media had capturing their photos when they were walking together in Myeongdong shopping area.

Because of those news, suddenly made Baekhyun curious with their 'business relationship'. He could not stand any longer, because every time he tried to get an explanation from her on the phone (since Taeyeon was always refusing Baekhyun's offered to meet up), she always avoided and said that she was too busy to talk about that unimportant thing.

And today, Baekhyun decided to came to her office without her permission first. Taeyeon who had saw his sudden appearance, felt a little bit startled.

"What are you doing here, Baek? Did you know that I'm so busy right now and I don't want any other people to interrupting my work," she said firmly, as she kept on sitting behind her desk.

"You were surely being busy with your works, until you did not have time for me anymore. But, I was curious... In the middle of your super busy times, you always had your precious times to accompany your new business partner," Baekhyun said in sarcastic tone, as he walked closer to her desk.

Taeyeon clammed up for some seconds before she answered, "I've told you that it was part of our business agreement."

"Hhh, I just found out that escorting a young and single man to go for shopping and spending almost your time in a day to being beside him, that were also included in the business agreement," Baekhyun scoffed.

Taeyeon mentally slapped herself, as she felt her hand trembled.

"You did not know anything about business since you are still a school boy, Baek," she said as she still tried to avoid Baekhyun's gaze.

"Ohh... So now you are underestimating me?" he choked.

"What exactly do you want from me?" Taeyeon suddenly got up from her seat and glared at him.

"I just want you to tell me the truth, noona. Maybe you were right, that I was only a school boy, who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter