Hush

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In case you don’t recognize me
I am hiding my feelings like this
Don’t tell it yet, Hush for a moment
He might not even like me back yet
It’s not time, I want to wait,
I want to look at you a little more"

[A PINK - "HUSH"]

Jongdae quickly cleared his throat, and it made both Eunji and Sehun stopped their kisses, before directly throw their gazes to him.

"J-Jongdae Oppa?" Eunji quickly got up from Sehun's lap, when she saw Jongdae was standing in her living room.

"S-sorry for interrupting... I had knocking on your door first, and no one answering. So I decided to come inside because the door was unlocked," Jongdae stuttering while avoiding their gazes.

"I should be the one who say sorry to you, because we didn't hear that you’ve knocking on the door..." Eunji blushed while rubbing the back of her head nervously.

"Kim seonsangnim? Ah, anyeonghaseyo," Sehun bowed himself politely, when he got up from his previous seat and walked closed to saw Jongdae's appearance.

"Oh, anyeong. You must be Oh Sehun, Eunji's boyfriend, didn't you?"

"Ne, but how could you both knowing each other at this close?" Sehun asked in confusion.

"Oh, Jongdae Oppa is my childhood friend when we were lived in Busan. And he just moved here and stayed next to my house since a week ago," Eunji explained, and Sehun nodded.

"Ummm, exactly I was coming here to give this tutorial book to Chanyol. Where is he now?" Jongdae asked while showed a book to them.

"Chanyeol Oppa is going to Myeongdong with Baekhyun Oppa, maybe you can leave the book on me, and I'll giving it later to him," Eunji ing her hands. Jongdae agreed and gave the book to her.

"Okay, I'll text him later. Sorry once again for disturbing your private time, and please continue it. I'll go now," Jongdae waved his hand, and signaling himself for leaving the house soon.

"N-no, it's okay, seonsangnim. I have to go now too, since I will continue my filming session," Sehun suddenly said, while bowed to Jongdae, and was about to go.

"So, you have to go now? Why is so soon?" Eunji pouted.

"Mianhae noona. I’m only have an hour for my break time. I promised you, if the filming sessions end, I'll spend my holiday with you. 24 hours, I promised!" Sehun said while showed off his grin.

Eunji giggled, and patted his shoulder.

"Stop making another promises, since you are still don't know when the right times will come for you to keep that promises. Just go now, your driver was already picked you up in front of the gate," Eunji said as she slowly pulled her boyfriend's back.

"See you again, noona. Goodbye, Kim seonsangnim," Sehun waved to Eunji, and also once again bowed to Jongdae.

"Yah, don't call me with that formally when we’re meet outside of the university," Jongdae shouted, and it made Sehun turned around before he went inside his car.

"Alright, Jongdae hyung. See you again," Sehun smile, and a few minutes later, he already left from Eunji's house.

 

"He's really handsome... I'm not surprised that he’s so popular," Jongdae mumbled, but Eunji could clearly hear it.

"You're handsome too, Oppa," she said in order to .

"Hahah, don't joking around, Ji. Your big brother, Chanyeol, always said that my face looks like a camel, you know?"

"He just envies you. For me, you are more handsome than him,"

"Yah! Stop it, Eunji-ya! I'm hungry, feed me now!" Jongdae quickly patted Eunji's head and pulled her to go to the kitchen, while he tried to hide his blushing cheeks from her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 PM - @ Yixing's House

"Yo, Baek. How are you?" Yixing greet him, when saw his suddenly appearance in front of his house.

"Do I interupting your time, Zhang Yixing?" Baekhyun asked, as he peeking inside.

"Off course, no. Let's go inside, kajja," Yixing patted Baekhyun’s arm, to signaling him to followed him into his house.


"What makes you come here? You rarely visiting me these days, Byun," he asked while threw his body on the couch.

"You are too busy with your musical school, until you never had a chance to joining me and my friend," Baekhyun pouted, as he took his seat near Yixing’s place.

"Yah, you know... My musical school was still new, and I still did not have many teachers in it. Therefore, you must finish your college quickly, and you have to become a musical tutor at my school!" he asked while grinning.

"Pray then, because I will completely finishing my final task as soon as possible," Baekhyun also showed off his grin.

"Hey, I heard that you and Taeyeon noona will getting engage soon. Is it true?" Yixing's eyes widened at that time.

"Yes, we'll be held a small party this week. You must be coming, okay?"

"Off course I will!"

"But, you have to come with Yoon Bomi, not with one of your musical student..." Baekhyun tried to drag out.

Yixing blinked for a second, before he realized that Baekhyun satirized over him.

"Off course I will come there with Bomi. What you mean, Byun Baekhyun?" he tried to act cool.

"Don't act like you didn't know what I mean, Zhang Yixing," Baekhyun smirked, and stared at him.

Yixing chuckled and avoided Baekhyun’s gaze.

"You must be joking right now, Baek. I'm surely did not understand with your sentences,"

"I saw you with a girl earlier in Myeongdong. And I'm sure 101% that the girl who had been with you at that time, was not Yoon Bomi, your girlfriend," he snapped and made Yixing shocked.

"S-She..."

"She is one of your students in your musical school, didn't she? But, are you sure that your relationship with her was nothing more than a relationship between a teacher and a student? Both of you talking in an intimate way, and should a teacher had accompanying his student to go shopping? You are totally kidding on me, Zhang Yixing," Baekhyun scoffed.

"Is it Chanyeol who had telling you about that?"

"It's not only him, either I saw it with my own eyes," Baekhyun said as he glared on him. It was very rarely to see him act so serious like that.

Yixing snickered, "Actually, it is not your business, dude,"

"I am, since Yoon Bomi is also my friend,"

"Then tell her about this. I'm sure she will not believe you, like she ever said to Chanyeol earlier," Yixing challenged him.

"I'm Bomi's friend, not her former boyfriend, like Chanyeol. So she would not think that I'm getting an advantage by giving her a hoax," Baekhyun raised his hands, as a signal that he would absolutely be a winner in this argument.

"Sh*t!" Yixing cursed, as he avoided the latter gaze.

"What's wrong, Zhang Yixing? Where was your earlier confidence go?" he scoffing him once again, and Yixing soften his facial expression while grabbed Baekhyun's arms.

"Please don't tell her about this, Baek. I'm begging you..."

"Sorry? What just I've heard?" Baekhyun let out another smirked.

"My relationship with her was not more than just a close friendship. And I don't want Bomi will misunderstanding if she knew about this news. So please don't tell her, and I will end up my close friendship with that student soon,"

Baekhyun could felt his anger was raise.

"You..." he grabbed Yixing's collar while Yixing threw a gaze full of guilt toward him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter