It's You

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Though my heart aches, it’s you
The precious love in my earnest heart
Because my heart hurts, because tears are falling
In my aching heart, in this difficult love, flickering in the cruel time
In case my sad love that only looked at you gets buried in sadness
Even if the wind blows, don’t be sad
Love is buried in my heart like it’ll easily explode
Even if we’re far apart, we have the same memories
My teary love"

[Jung Eunji - "It's You"]

And soon, Sehun got pulled away from someone, and he got a hard hit on his face. He fell on the ground, and the people around him suddenly screamed.

"Se-Sehun-ah, are you okay?"
Jongin rushed to help Sehun to go up.
"I'm okay Jongin-ah..." he could felt his upper lip bleeding.

Once again, that person grabbed his collar and forced him to go up.
"Yah you bast*rd! Did you have no shame by flirting on someone else's girlfriend, huh?"

"He-hey, Suho hyung... please calm down. You can solve your problem calmly," Jongin tried to separate them off.
"Don't interfere, Jongin-ah. This is my problem with this ing brat!" Suho gave a glare to Jongin.
Jongin stepped back.

"You can hit me anytime hyung, I deserved it," Sehun just said calmly, and it made Suho looked more pissed off.
"Sure, you does,"
Once again, he hit him hard on his face. And all of the students already made a crowd surrounded them.

Meanwhile, Naeun quickly grabbed her phone and dialed someone else's number.
"Yobseyo," the person answered in the other line.
"Eonie, please come in front of the school, now!" she shouted in fear.
"What just happen, Naeun-ah? Why were so noisy out there?"
"Su-Suho oppa... He's fighting with Sehun-ie..."
"Mwo?! O-Okay, I'll be there soon,"
Eunji quickly hung up, and rushed herself to the school's main gate.

She tried her best to run quickly, and from the edge of her eyes, she could clearly catch a crowd of people in a distance.
"It must be them!" she mumbled while still running through.

She painstakingly through the crowd, and when she did it, she catch a figure of Sehun who was already fell down on the ground and  Suho sat on top of him, he seems ready to have another hit in Sehun's face.

"Oppa, stop it!" she screamed, and made Suho hold off his fist.
Eunji pulled him off from Sehun's laid body, and it made Suho shocked.
"Please stop it Oppa... It's not his fault at all... It was also my fault. You should give the punishment to me either, “she began to cry as she spread out her arms to prevented Sehun from Suho's anger.

Suho who still looked pissed, grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the crowd.
While he dragged her till the parking area on his university, both of them still didn't spoke to each other, and Eunji was still sobbed.

"Get your own self into the car," he told her.
"W-where do we want to go?" she asked him.
"I said, just get yourself into the car, now!" he shouted at her, and it made Eunji mentally shocked.

It was his first time to shout towards her. He never did that before. Eunji had known Suho as a kindhearted man that she ever knows.
Eunji's face became pale, but she obeyed him.
He drove his car in silent, and so did Eunji kept remained the same. She did not dare to steal only a glance on her boyfriend.
She knew that this time, Suho certainly very angry at her.

Just few minutes later, both of them already arrived at the Han River. Suho got out from the car first, and then Eunji followed him from behind.
Both of them stand in front of the river, which was still quietly from people in the morning. Suho still didn't say any words and he threw his gaze straight ahead.
Meanwhile, Eunji who'd still sobbing, tried to broke the ice,

"O...Oppa... mianhae... I knew I have done so wrong... And I know I don't deserve an apology from you... But..."
"Do not apologize to me; it's not your fault. I knew you would not do that, If that bast*rd didn't flirt on you first,"
"It's not his entire fault... It was my fault too..."

Suho was mentally broke down. He just couldn't believe that the girl that he loved the most had betrayed him.
"So, now you want to say that actually you have a feeling towards him, don't you?" he frowned.

Eunji could not dare to say a word either, because honestly, she was confused about her real feelings. So she remained silent.
"Why don't you answering my question, Eunji-ya? So, it was true that you had falling in love him, don't you?"
She cried harder.
"Don't cry. I'll be okay then," Suho smirked.
"Oppa..."
"If you want to break up with me right now, I'll still okay and obeying your decision," he said while looked down.
"Oppa...!"

Eunji rush to ran to Suho, and hug him tight.
"I won't... I don't want we're breaking up. I still need you Oppa... Please don't say those words again," she sobbed while her face had buried on his chest.
Suho still didn't move, his facial expression had still blank.

"I promised you that I would never betray you anymore. If I do, you can dumb me anytime!"

Suho smiled dryly. His arms were still trembling when he recalling the moment when he got the photo which he received this morning, crossed slightly in his mind.

He quickly shook his head, and hugs her back. He surely could not let this girl out from his life.
He could feel that Eunji still sobbed harder in his embrace.

"I trust you, Eunji-ya. Please don't break my faith on you anymore," he whispered in her ear.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aigoo, your face is now full of bruised," Naeun frowned while she help Sehun to treat his facial injuries.
"Aw, aw, just take it slowly Naeun-ah... It hurts, you know," he winced in pain.
"I'd told you before! You're the one who was throw a trouble to yourself, so now you got what you'd been started!" Jongin suddenly showed up in front of them, and directly shouted to Sehun.

"Oh c'mon, don't make it worse. It's already over. Jongin-ah, don't you feel sorry to see your friends have suffering like this?" Naeun pouted.
"He deserved it. He had told me like that before. Am I right, Sehun-ah?" he smirked.
"Yeah, whatever," Sehun shrugged.

"I'm sure Suho hyung will break up with Eunji noona after what just happened today. Poor him," Jongin frowned.
"It's so right. He must be realized that Sehun-ie and Eunji eonie had fell in love to each other. So he must step back, and let them dating," Naeun added.
"I'm not sure..." Sehun sighed.

"Why?" Naeun and Jongin asked in unison.
"He loves her so bad. I had seen in his eyes before. I'm sure he will forgive Eunji noona," he looked down.
"Eyyy, don't be so discouraged Sehun-ah. Just keep on hoping, okay?" Naeun patted his shoulder and Sehun only could smile dryly.

"But I'm still curioused, how could Suho hyung know about what happened between them yesterday? He was not back yet from Busan at that time," Jongin said.
"There must be someone who had accidentally caught both of you and reported it to Suho Oppa," Naeun answered.
"But, who?" Jongin asked.
Naeun shrugged and shooked her head, "I don't know,"
"What it might be Chorong noona? Because at that time, I saw her came into our school building, and she said that she would take her aunt's stuffs in the infirmary room. But, both Sehun-ie and Eunji noona said that they were not met her," Jongin explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter