Lovely Day

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why, why? I don’t know since when I started to like you
I just get a good feeling
Just like this, come to me

You’re more handsome than a celebrity
You’re more comfortable than the bed in my room
Just you and me, lovely day
Yes, just do as you are now, adore me, only think of me
Just like this, just like this, lovely day

I wish you were always on my side, that’s what I wish
I wish you would like everything about me, that’s what I wish
You’re my secret boy, who is inside of me"

[ A PINK - "LOVELY DAY"]

"Eunji-ya! Wake up! It's already 7 AM; you'll be getting late to go to school!" Chanyeol shout from outside her room.
Just few seconds later, the girl had already showed up in front of her older brother.
"Omo!" Chanyeol stepped back.
"I'd already wake up since 5 AM you know, my lovely brother," she grinned and showed off her teeth.
"It's so rarely... My little sister has changing a lot these days. What is happen with you? Is it something good has come on you?" Chanyeol smirked while crossing both of his hands on the chest.

"Umm... Should I tell you or not?" Eunji pouted.
"Off course, you have to! I'm your beloved brother, Chanyeol. You have to telling me right now," His eyes bulging and he'd his face towards Eunji to made her scared.

"Eunji-ya, Suho hyung is coming!!!"
Suddenly, Kyungsoo's voice sounded from downstairs.
"Mwo? S-Suho hyung? Don't say that Suho and you are officially..."
"Yes! We are dating Oppa!!!" Eunji spilled her tongue out and quickly ran downstairs to approach her second older brother and her boyfriend.

"Yah! You lil' rascal! How come you did not telling me?! You don't consider me as your big brother anymore huh?!" Chanyeol screamed and tried his best to catch up his little sister.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you and Chanyeol always fought like that everyday?" Suho asked while he and Eunji already in his car.
Eunji sigh, "Yeah... He always wants to know whatever I did."
Suho chuckled, "That's mean he loves you a lot," he her hair gently.
"Too much... I think,"

Suho just can give his angelic smile towards his girlfriend. Yes, he and Eunji had known each other since 4 years ago, and he already had a crush on her ever since the day they met. He was Chanyeol and Kyungsoo best friend. But, Suho finally ventured himself to purpose his love to her, just a month ago. And luckily, Eunji love him too.

"There you go... I'll pick you up when your school is over,"
Suho stopped his car in front of Eunji's school.
"Thank you so much Oppa," she already prepared herself to open the door's car, but suddenly Suho held her wrist.
"Don't mind to give a peck?" Suho pointed at his right cheek.
Eunji blushed, but she did it. She gives a light kiss in Suho's left cheek.
"See you, Oppa..." she smiled while still blushing.
"Yeah, take care Eunji-ya," another angelic smile captured on his lips.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aigoo... Finally our princess is coming with her prince drive her to school!!!"
Eunji turned around to find the owner of the 'annoyed' voice.
"Yah, Bomi-ah! How could you scream like that in front of many people?! You want to embarrass me, do you?" Eunji gave a death glare to her best friend, who had came up to approach her.

"Ohhh... Eunji-ya, why so serious?? I just feel happy for you. You're so lucky because you can get Suho as your boyfriend, he's so handsome and rich!"
"Yaahhh don't start your daydreaming again, Bomi-ya," Eunji patted her head.
"But, honestly, there's something missing for me when you starting to date Suho Oppa..." suddenly she pouted.
"What do you mean?" Eunji was getting confused.
"I rarely see your brother since Suho Oppa always drove you to school!" she was starting to fake a cry.
"Aigooo... Yah you Yoonrilla, if you want to see Chanyeol Oppa, just get yourself to his university building. You just have to cross this street, and you'll arrive there!"
"But, It's too shameful... Aahhh Eunji-yaa... How must I do with this feeling...?!!" she shook Eunji's hand continuously.
"So tell him that you go crazy because of him already," Eunji sigh while tried to stop her best friend to shake her hands.
"Aa--niii--yoooo...!!! What will he think about me If I purposing to him first... Ottokeeee~~~~"
Eunji could only rolled her eyes, when her best friend started to did some aegyo-thing that annoyed her so much.

"Oh, c'mon Bomi-ya... Don't embarrass me here, too many people that looking at us right now. Let's go to our class now, we'll getting late!" she tried to push Bomi, but that girl was still hold her steps.
"I will not moving If you're not promise me to help me with your brother..."
"What? What must I do with both of you then? A matchmaker is not my style..."
"Then, just get yourself to the classroom alone," Bomi pouted.
"Yah, Yoon Bomi. Don't kidding me, hurry up!" Eunji still tried her best to pull Bomi wrist to make her move from her pace. But Bomi still hold her grip.

"Noona...? What did you do?" A familiar presence suddenly caught on Eunji's gazes.
"Ah, oh... Se-Sehun-ah... Aniyoo... Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter