Chapter 25

Average Me

What just happened? I don't believe it. No way. No way. What's happening? Okay, all I hear is people cheering and I will kill these people later. I don't know what to do now. I stared at Kyungsoo for a second and looked away immediately. Someone save me, please... 

Just right at that moment, I received a phone call. Wow, thank you to whoever that called me. You totally saved my life. I don't care if it's someone who called the wrong number or anybody else. Anyway, I sincerly thank you.

"S..sorry." I excused myself and ran into my room with my vibrating phone. 

I closed the door and sat on my bed, sighing away and I realised that it's my mum calling.

"Hi mum!" I greeted while trying to force out the happiest voice i could possibly make as my voice was cracking earlier.

"Hello, darling! How's your trip so far?" my mum asked with a gleeful voice.

"Err...great?" I sounded uncertain for a second.

"Oh. Hope your enjoying it! Tomorrow's your last day there right? I will be picking you and Yeon Joo tomorrow."

"Oh okay, so see you tomorrow!" I replied.

After ending the call, I glanced at the door. Should I go out? Or should I stay here? I mean I could pretend I'm having an important phone call and I needed to talk for like an hour right? Okay, that's a little too long. Maybe I could-

"Hyo Jin, how long are you staying in there?" I heard Baekhyun shouted.

Aish. I don't wanna go out! I just don't want to. Now the atmosphere between Kyungsoo and I will be so awkward. Now what? Okay, I will just pretend that I'm tired and go to sleep. Yeah, seems like a really intelligent idea. Oh and I have to kill those people who initiated that dare, they will be so dead. I gotta remember that. 

I should just send a message to Yeon Joo stating that I'm exhausted, hoping she understands what's the actual meaning behind it.

You: Im tired. Im hitting the sack.

She replied instantly.

Yeon Joo: I know u r not, u jus wanna hide.Hehe. Nvm, I will tell the others that u r really 'tired' :)

Yes! Now, I can just stay here forever and not get out of my bed. I laid on the bed and covered my face with the blanket as I attempted to shout as softly as possible. Gosh, stop replaying the scene earlier, brain please. Argh, I can't stop recalling of it. Actually, I was kind of...happy? My crush just kissed me! I mean like who would not be happy? Okay, now I'm squealing with joy. Damn, I'm blushing now. Haha. 

I still could remember how fast my heart was beating. It was extremely fast. I still can't believe it. I think I am dreaming. I pinched myself and realised I wasn't. I totally beamed with joy. What to do now? Oh yeah, I should calm down and 'sleep'.

 

                                                           ________________________________________

 

I woke up when I heard someone shouting out of joy outside. Apparently, I really slept even though I wasn't tired. I took my phone that was on a nearby table and checked the time. 12.30am. I guess they are still playing outside. I decided to continue sleeping and for ten minutes, I couldn't fall asleep. In the end, I finally chose to go out since I don't wanna spend my whole time in the room when I could enjoy my vacation. 

They were still gathered in the circle, playing the same game. But now Baekhyun is singing and I'm right that Baekhyun's voice is melodious. 

"You should give me this kind of dare. At least not something else.." Baekhyun told the others with a grin.

"But you sound like you want us to give something else?" Sehun smirked.

"Like..." Jongin paused to smirk, "Kiss Yeon Joo?" 

"WHAT???" Yeon Joo and Baekhyun shouted in unison. 

"You . You are going to get it from me." Baekhyun warned him and Jongin laughed.

I decided to just walk pass them and head to the balcony to view the night scenery. After I left the room, the first person my eyes saw was Kyungsoo. He lifted his head and looked at me, giving a small smile. I awkwardly smiled back, not knowing what to do actually. 

"I thought you were sleeping. I mean really sleeping?" Yeon Joo turned to my direction and asked.

"I can't." I replied.

"Oh why?" Sehun let out a playful grin. Aish. What is he thinking?

"Why don't you join us again?" Chanyeol requested and I shook my head. No. I won't join. What will you ask me to do later? 

"Okay then." Suho slightly frowned and the others continued.

I opened the windows to the balcony and walked outside. The night breeze blew, hitting my skin as I went against the direction of the wind. The scenery was picturesque and attractive. I'm so glad that I could at least get a proper look at the night view now. I took out my phone and snapped a couple of photos of the marvelous scenery. I was about to turn to another angle when Luhan kind of got me startled.

"Hi." Luhan simply stated but it caused me to nearly dropping my phone.

"Did I scare you?" he asked.

"Huh? No." I laughed as I kept my phone.

"You are not playing?" I questioned as he looked at the night scenery.

"I got a little bored." he answered with a slight smile.

I took a deep breath as I turned to view the scenery.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I said while my eyes were still fixed at the view.

"Yeah. As beautiful as you." he suddenly turned to look at me.

"Huh? What-"

"It's a fact. Don't go and deny it." Luhan gave his signature smile.

Before I could speak, he asked me another question.

"You are free during the school break right?"

School break? Oh yes, I'm obviously free. I have nothing much to do.

"Yea. Why?" I asked with curiousity.

"Just that...You know, can we meet up, just the two of us?" he questioned.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Well...I have to speak to you." Luhan continued, his tone sounded a little upset. Speak to me? We could talk now, right?

"But, erm...if you have something to say, why don't you say it now?" I questioned and he stared at me. What does he want to say? I'm really curious right now.

"I can't say it here...The others are just nearby." he slightly whisphered and turned to looked at the others laughing away as they played their game.

"Is it something important?"

"Sort of." he spoke with a really small smile that could not really be seen.

It seems really important though. I'm dying to know what he has to say but maybe I will just wait until that day.

"Okay then. I will tell you when I'm available to meet up." I grinned a little and he managed to beam back and nod.

 

                                                               ______________________________________________

 

I decided to meet Luhan two days after the trip. I strolled towards the venue he told me to go to. As I reached the area, I realised it is a park. I saw Luhan sitting on the bench while being pre-occupied with his phone.

"Hi. " I greeted as I tapped his shoulder. Luhan tilted his head up and smiled at me.

"So what do you want to say?" I questioned with a grin.

He hesitated for a while before replying, " I will go straight to the point."

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

 


 

A/N: HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! :D I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKK AFTER A 5 WEEK HIATUS DUE TO MY EXAMS! I have so many things to say hahahaha.

Okay so, firstly, I would like to thank every single one of you for not unsubscribing at all. When I saw the number of subscribers still maintained as the same number as the previous 5 weeks, I was really really elated! Thank you all for your continuous support! I really really love you and I wanna hug every one of you ^^.

Secondly, sorry for the 5 weeks hiatus. It's pretty long right? But guess what? I'm back to updating and tada chapter 25 as promised :D My exams are over and I can finally relax. But the only thing worrying me is my results :( Hopefully I will do well.

Thirdly, I mentioned that I might do more updates, right? So I decided to stick to the same "Updates on every Tuesday." , BUT I will give surprise updates now and then! ^^ I decided that this story will most probably end at chapter 40 or 35 or 30 lol. I don't want to create a really long story with numerous chapters. I will be finishing this story either by May or June. Sigh, I still have to study for my other tests and exams at the later part of the year *criesssss* After I finish this story, I will be starting a new fanfic which I won't reveal now keke. The idea of this new fanfic came in during late January this year and I am so excited to start it. It will feature Kyungsoo, Sehun and OC. Actually, I wanted to start another one which features Baekhyun and OC but then this other fanfic was like 'persuading' me to write it. LOL, see the personification hahahaa.

Lastly, I would like to apologise for the last few crappy chapters. I did not really have the 'energy' to write somehow because my exams were nearing and I'm like :( so yea. You know, sometimes when I re-read my story, I kind of cringe at my writing lol. Cuz i find it a little weird. HAHA 

So anyways, I really thank all of you for your endless support! Once again, I love you! <3 Subscribe, comment or maybe upvote? See you in chapter 26! ^^