Chapter 24

Average Me

We all sat on the floor and gathered in a circle with a bottle in the centre. 

"Let's spin it." Baekhyun started with excitement. He spinned the bottle, making it go round and round. 

Everybody's eyes were fixed on the object. I was secretly wishing it would not point at me as I already know the questions that the others will ask. Yeah, thanks to Yeon Joo for spreading out my secret of who I like and now almost everybody here knows it except for Kyungsoo and Luhan. I got this feeling that the others will purposely ask this 'Who is your crush?' question even though they know the answer already. Anyway I forgiven her, so moving on. 

The bottle was slowing down and it was coming to a gradual stop. I bit my lips, praying it won't point to me. It finally stopped, pointing at the person who spinned it earlier on - Baekhyun. 

"Argh..Why me?" Baekhyun whined as he frowned.

"Truth or dare?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun turned to look at him.

"I don't want you guys to make me do stupid things so..." he hesitated for a while. "I will do truth." 

"Which girl are you the closest with-" Chanyeol asked but words got cut off. "My mum." Baekhyun answered with a grin.

"Yah. I have not finished speaking." Chanyeol stated and he continued, "I was saying in school."

Baekhyun surprisingly darted his eyes to Yeon Joo who was staring at him.

"I will be frank." he bit his bottom lip before pointing his finger to Yeon Joo. "Her." he simply stated.

The boys started to fanboy and I stared at them with a weird expression on. Yeon Joo just covered her face for a couple of seconds before placing her hands down. I chuckled at the scene.

"Alright...Let's continue." Baekhyun sighed a bit before spinning the drink bottle once again. 

Bottle was spinned again. All eyes were locked at that particular object. And here I am praying it won't point at me again.

Luckily, it was not me. I was sure it was not pointing at me. The bottle was pointing in between around Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Hyung. It's you." Jongin said to Kyungsoo who turned to him.

"Yah. Does it look like it's pointing at me? It's mainly pointing at you." Kyungsoo remarked back.

"No. It's you." Jongin answered back, trying to convince others he was right.

"Aish. Seriously..." Kyungsoo ruffled his hair with slight frustration. And I seriously have to admit that action was adorable.

Sigh. Park Hyo Jin, what's with you now?

"Suho hyung. Where is it pointing to?" Kyungsoo asked as he pointed at the bottle.

"It's more on Jongin's side though." Suho took a look and answered.

"NO! Hyung, look at it-"

"Just accept the fact. Truth or dare?" Kyungsoo calmly asked with a cheeky grin.

"Truth." 

"We will give you an easy one." Baekhyun stated.

"Kyungsoo or Sehun?" Suho asked straight-away and Kai looked at Suho weirdly. 

"Seriously. Hyung, why are you giving such questions?" Kyungsoo asked and we all laughed.

"Simple. Kyungsoo." Kai answered right away with his arm over Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"I don't care. I have Luhan hyung." Sehun grinned and Luhan gave him a weird expression. 

"Oh my god. What has this became?" Chanyeol shook his head slowly.

"Let's just proceed." Yeon Joo stated as she voluntarily spinned the bottle.

Not me. Not me. Not me. Wait...it's stopping. Damn. Oh . Damn. Aish. This stupid bottle.

"Yeah! It's finally you!" Sehun said to me and I sighed dramatically.

Come on. I already know what you are going to ask. 

"I think you know what we are going to ask..." Baekhyun smirked. Damn. Please don't ask that. Please. 

"But we won't bother you too much." Chanyeol added on.

"Do you have a crush on someone in the same class?" Sehun asked with a mischievous grin.

At least they did not ask "Who is your crush?" right? It will be worse to say it out just in front of the person who is here. 

"Huh? Err...erm.." I unknowningly stammered for no reason.

"Yes or no will do." Jongin asked simply.

I don't know why I looked at Kyungsoo for a while. When our eyes met, I looked away immediately. I started to hesistate a bit and looked down. 

"Yeah..." I answered softly but all of them could hear.

"Wooo! I wonder who is it?" Chanyeol asked as he fanboyed.

"Was he in the same class as you before you changed class?" Suho pretended that he does not know anything.

"Is he among us right now?" Sehun laughed and I threw him a glare. What the hell? Oh Sehun, don't reveal too much.

"Does his name start with the letter-" Yeon Joo quickly covered Baekhyun's mouth before he could speak any  further.

And I have to admit I seriously felt like punching all of them in the face. Yah! You guys know the answer, so stop asking so many questions! Obviously, I did not shout these thoughts out. I just kept a calm and composed expression. 

"J..just con..continue." I stuttered for no reason again and the others started to chortle.

 

We played quite a number of rounds as everybody chose "Truth", not even a single dare. Of course, I have never chose dare at all. Because...what will they even ask me to do if I chose it.

We all erupted into laughter for some of the hilarious jokes they cracked throughout playing the game. Overall, it was really entertaining. 

Bottle stops spinning and our eyes followed it. 

"Me?" Kyungsoo pointed at himself while staring at the bottle. 

"Yay! It's finally your turn!" Jongin cheered with glee.

"I pick Truth." Kyungsoo sighed and answered simply.

"Hyung, why don't you do dare? Nobody has done a dare yet." Sehun requested but Kyungsoo shook his head immediately

"The last time we played this, you told me to pick dare and got me to pour water on myself in public. Do you think I will do that again?" Kyungsoo stated and the boys started erupting into laughter.

"OMG. Kyungsoo, that was seriously hilarious. You should do that again." Chanyeol joked and Kyungsoo threw him a death glare.

"Really, hyung can you just please choose dare for once? I promise I won't tell you to do that again." Sehun grinned cheekily.

Kyungsoo nodded reluctantly while looking down. Sehun then high-fived Chanyeol. Did they plan that?

"Now what?" Kyungsoo asked as he swept his bangs to the side.

A few seconds of silence entered the room as the others started to brainstorm. From the looks of their faces, I wasn't sure if they were thinking or were they pretending to. I saw Baekhyun whispering a few words to Chanyeol and Chanyeol's lips formed into a cheeky grin. I wonder what are they even talking about, like really. His eyes darted around to the members and he smirked. Seriously, can he just say what he is planning to-

"Kiss Hyo Jin!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted in unison as they pointed at me.

I frozed. Like literally frozed at that spot as my eyes widened, looking at them. I don't know if I heard correctly. I must have heard wrongly. I think so. I think so.

"I t-think they are just joking." Luhan turned to me and laughed awkwardly.

I hope so? I really don't know.

But it does not seem so as I saw Yeon Joo looking at them with wide open.

"Are you serious when you told me about that earlier?" Yeon Joo asked Baekhyun, as she stayed surprised.

Th...this was planned all beforehand by them???

"Yeah. I was." Baekhyun answered.

"W-what? W-why?" Kyungsoo stuttered in shock as I finally turned to look at him.

"Huh? Err...because she is just beside you?" Jongin attempted to come up with a proper reason.

"A...are there like other dares instead?" I spoke up after seconds of being speechless.

I really wanna run out of this place like right now!

"Eh? Trying to escape?" Sehun smirked and I thought what the hell was wrong with him. Luhan was just quiet the entire time, looking here and there.

"Don't try to avoid this, Kyungsoo! It's just a dare!" Suho said and I felt my heartbeat getting faster.

Are you guys joking? Why bring me in?

"Just do it man!" Baekhyun cheered and Kyungsoo just stared at him.

You guys can't be serious, really.

"On the cheek will do." Sehun added on with a laugh.

I looked at Kyungsoo and he looked at me. Eye contact.

"Hey! Stop staring hyung!" Jongin hit Kyungsoo's back.

I just stared at his brown eyes and I don't know why I just...just feel comfortable.

What even, Park Hyo Jin?

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" everybody except Luhan cheered continuously.

I cleared my throat and started to play with my fingers.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few milliseconds before opening again.

And at that moment, Kyungsoo started to inch closer and all I know was that I wasn't even prepared for this.

I felt my heart beating at a rapid rate, faster than last time. I felt that I could not even breath. My cheeks were starting to burn up.

And within seconds, Kyungsoo pressed his lips on mine.

Wait, I thought it should be the cheek?

I closed my eyes just hearing the background noise made by the others.

The kiss was soft and it only lasted a second but it felt like a long time.

"Sorry. It's just a dare." Kyungsoo whispered to me and I attempted to make a smile.

I can't believe this. My crush kissed me. Am I dreaming?