Chapter 20

Average Me

I could just go a little crazy over a few words. Oh gosh. When I managed to cool down my cheeks which were burning earlier on, I faced Kyungsoo again and took one step towards him, making him put down his arm that was on my shoulder.

"Stop saying that." I said, folding my arms while faking to be a little angry.

i just realised I made myself closer to him just by taking a step towards him. What was I even doing?

Kyungsoo chuckled after hearing what I said and he took a step towards me. Noticing that action, I immediately moved backwards. Now what is he doing? As he moved a little closer, my heart was beating at a rapid speed again. Oh no. What did I do?

"You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!" he repeated and I needed to look away again due to the fact that my cheeks were changing to a crimson red.

"You are blushing! That's cute!" Kyungsoo continued and I quickly covered my face with my hands. Oh my gosh. Stop it, Kyungsoo!

I was going to make reply with my palms still covering my face when someone from afar interrupt me. Aish. Everytime when I am about to speak, someone always interrupt.

"Hyo Jin, why are you covering your face?" I heard from beside me and I looked through the spaces between my fingers to see Yeon Joo staring at me.

"Weren't you quarelling with Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" I questioned and I heard Baekhyun's voice from a distance.

"Kyungsoo! Come over!" Baekhyun shouted and I turned behind.

"Okay!", Kyungsoo replied before answering Yeon Joo, "She's blushing." Kyungsoo chuckled and walked to where Baekhyun was.

"Did something happen?" Yeon Joo tapped me and questioned excitedly. I rolled my eyes and put my hands down, since I already cooled down.

"N...nothing." I lied and Yeon Joo smirked, "You sure?"

"I said nothing! Nothing!" I denied and Yeon Joo replied with giggles.

Yeon Joo nodded her head slowly and continued, "Let's go there!"

She pointed to where Exo was and I just realised that Suho, Kai and Sehun were there too. They were all sitting on a bench near a tree. I glanced around and also discovered that Chanyeol and Luhan weren't there. 

Yeon Joo and I strolled over to them and Suho waved at us with a wide smile.

"Hello there!" he greeted cheerfully and we did the same.

I surveyed my surroundings and I still can't find Luhan or Chanyeol.

"Where are they?" I mumbled to myself and Yeon Joo turned to me. And I just found out that she have not finished her drink. There's one quarter left in there.

"Who?" she asked and turned behind to glance around before facing me again.

"Look at who isn't here." I told her and she finally figured out.

"Ahh...ok. I don't know." She shrugged and proceeded to drink her frappuccino.

"Where is Luhan and Chanyeol?" Yeon Joo asked Sehun who was nearby.

"There!" Sehun pointed to behind me and I turned around at that direction.

Luhan and Chanyeol were carrying a number of bottled drinks. I guess, perhaps it's for the members.

"My drink! Chanyeoooooolllll!" Baekhyun ran and Yeon Joo rolled her eyes.

"Eh? Hyo Jin? I did not know you were here!" Luhan ruffled my hair and gave me a smile before distributing the drinks he bought to his friends.

"Hello." I grinned back and saw a Baekhyun sneaking behind Yeon Joo again.

Before I could even warn her, Yeon Joo already turned behind. Wow. She 'improved'.

"Aish. How did you know? My winning streak is broken."

Baekhyun had an unhappy look on and Yeon Joo gave him a death glare.

"One more time and I will pour this drink on your face!" Yeon Joo warned and Baekhyun suddenly started to laugh.

"Hyung. Stop it already." Chanyeol helped and Baekhyun stared at him as if he did nothing wrong.

I shook my head slowly and Luhan came towards me.

"How's the test?" he questioned and I looked up.

"Careless mistakes." I pouted, "but never mind." I replied and he ruffled my hair again.

"It's alright." He continued with a wide smile as he adjusted the cap that he has on.

"Aish. Will you stop the couple fight?" Kai who was sitting on the bench, remarked. He was referring to Baekhyun and Yeon Joo.

"Who said we were a couple?" Baekhyun and Yeon Joo questioned loudly in unison. Kai kept quiet, pretending it wasn't him and I chuckled at the scene.

Sehun changed the topic, "Test week will be ending soon and there will be a school break! Yay! After the test week, I don't have to study so hard."

How could I forget that there will be a school break soon? Wow. He just reminded me about it.

"As if you even studied." Kyungsoo commented and Suho agreed.

"I did study, 24/7!"

"More like slacking, 24/7." Luhan remarked and I giggled.

"Since the school break is around the corner, let's plan a vacation!" Suho suggested and the others nodded.

"A vacation? Okay!" Kai cheerfully agreed.

"But to where?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"Busan?" Sehun suggested and Suho nodded his head.

"That's a good idea! So who's coming?" Chanyeol asked with a grin.

"Duh. All of us." Baekhyun replied, " Hyo Jin and Yeon Joo, are you tagging?"

A vacation to Busan will be great. It's a great idea. After so much studying, I thought I should deserve a vacation.

"Haeundae Beach? I wanna go! Hyo Jin, you are joining, right?" Yeon Joo questioned and I nodded my head while beaming.

"Alright then!" An excited Suho continued.

 

                                                              ________________________________________________

 

Yes! Test week is officially over! Yeon Joo might have thought I'm crazy because I was smiling all day long.

"They aren't here yet." Yeon Joo took a quick glance at her watch before surveying her surroundings.

It was a great day to go on a vacation today. The fresh air rejuvenated my lungs as I breathed in and exhaled. We were waiiting for Suho and the others to arrive. Baekhyun said they will be reaching in approximately 5 minutes but they are not here yet.

"Let's just wait." I told Yeon Joo as I did some stretching. 

Minutes later, a minivan stopped on the road. I saw a few Exo members in the car and I waved at them.

"Hello there, ladies." Suho greeted with his sunglasses on after he winded down the windows.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses? It isn't even sunny." Yeon Joo questioned and I laughed.

"To look cool, you know?" Suho replied, grinning from ear to ear and Yeon Joo rolled her eyes.

"Yah! Hyung! Give me back my sunglasses!" I heard Baekhyun's voice from inside the vehicle.

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Suho alighted from the vehicle and Yeon Joo and I walked towards them.

"We will help you with your luggauge. Why don't you go in first?" Kyungsoo requested as he held the door open.

"Thank you." I replied with a radiant smile as Kyungsoo gave a broad smile. 

 


 

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter and for not writing this well:( But hope you like it? Do anticipate the next few chapters alright? xD Lol. And OMG! I have reached till chapter 20! Thank you all for your support:D Do subscribe, comment or maybe upvote? I will see you in chapter 21!^^