Chapter 21

Average Me

By the time we reached the resort, it was approaching evening. Luhan, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun were already there. They reached the location earlier which was like 30 minutes before us. It was near dinner time and I definitely need to eat, obviously. Yeon Joo ran into the resort and quickly entered the room as I followed behind her. She immediately laid down on the bed and I laughed softly.

"Aren't you hungry?" I questioned as I sat on the other bed near Yeon Joo.

"A little. I'm so tired." Yeon Joo opened her eyes to look at me and closing it again.

I really wanted to eat though. I was already feeling a little hungry. I placed my legs on the floor and walked towards the window. I opened the curtains to view the scenery right outside. Too engrossed observing the beautiful view outside, I did not realise someone was calling me.

"Hyo Jin!" the voice called me again and I finally turned around to see Baekhyun leaning against the door. 

"Do you want to eat dinner now?"

That was exactly the question I was hoping someone would ask me.

"Yup!" I answered cheerfully.

"How about Yeon Joo?" 

I looked at Yeon Joo whose face was right on top of the pillow and answered, "I guess let's wait for ten minutes. She is taking a nap."

"Sleepy pig." Baekhyun remarked and walked off.

"I heard that." Yeon Joo replied, her face still on the pillow.

I decided to kind of empty my luggage first before heading out for dinner. After I was done with everything I needed to do, I fished out my phone from my pocket and plugged my earpiece into it. I walked out of my room and closed the door. I glanced around and it looks like everybody was in their room. There was nobody outside. I sat onto the sofa right opposite the wall-mounted television alone as I just enjoyed the music that was playing to my ears from my phone. As I was listening to 30 seconds of my song, I felt that someone was sitting next to me. I turned and realised that Kyungsoo was sitting next to me.

"Hi!" he greeted and I smiled. I could not really hear him as I was listening to my music but I could figure out that he was greeting me. 

He was asking me a question but I could not hear him. I actually forgot to take out my earpiece from my ear, therefore I could not hear him. Upon realising that, Kyungsoo plugged out my phone from my earpiece. 

"Yah!" I finally took out my earpiece from my ear and Kyungsoo chuckled. 

"Let me guess your password." Kyungsoo said and I just sat at my same position, rolling my eyes.

"You will never guess it." I commented and he smirked.

"What if I do?" Kyungsoo turned to me before turning back to my phone.

"4-digit number? A special day? Your birthday? Or a special someone's birthday?" he looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure out as he gave out all the guesses made by everyone when it comes to solving someone's password. And to add on, my password wasn't anything that he mentioned. It was not even close at all, I guess.

"Just two tries. Don't lock up my phone." I told Kyungsoo as he was still focusing on the mobile device.

He was tapping on the phone screen when out of a sudden, his lips formed a smile. 

"Haha! Who said I won't guess it? And how could you set such a simple password? 1234?" he laughed merrily, proud at his amazing password-solving skills at the same time. 

I looked at my phone that Kyungsoo was holding on to. All my phone applications with the default wallpaper right at the background? That means, he unlocked my phone? I immediately stood up from the sofa and attempted to get my phone back from him but he refused to return it back. The male was a couple centimetres taller than me and I just could not reach to retrive my phone back. In the process of getting my phone, I suddenly lost my balance, accidentally pushing Kyungsoo right onto the ground. And guess what? We both fell and I realised I fell right on top of him. Upon discovering that, I could feel my heart beating rapidly. 

"Give me back my phone." I repeated my sentence, looking away.

Kind of mortified, I immediately got up, snatched my phone and made a quick dash to my room before closing the door. As I entered the room, I saw Yeon Joo who has already woke up, applying lip balm over her lips. I was really lucky nobody witnessed the scene earlier on. I sat down just in front of the door, panting. I did not even know why I was kind of out of breath. 

"Wow. Did you just ran a marathon? Why are you panting loudly?" Yeon Joo questioned me as she checked her reflection in the mirror.

The incident earlier is going to go on replay mode every single day. I don't think it will ever be erased from my mind. 

"Yeon Joo... I fell on Kyungsoo just now." I stared into space and Yeon Joo looked at me. She did not seem shocked.

"Girl. I already know you fell for him." Yeon Joo said and I stared at Yeon Joo.

"No! Yeon Joo, I said I fell on Kyungsoo. I fell on top of Kyungsoo!" I emphasised, still in a state of shock.

Yeon Joo's eyes widened and she shouted, "WHAT?" 

I placed a finger on my lips, gesturing to her to lower down her volume. Yeon Joo clasped her hands over and I stood up to walk to my bed.

"What happened?" Yeon Joo questioned with her volume turned lower.

I slumped myself on the bed and covered my entire body with the blanket. 

"AHHHHHHH!!! OMG!!! What do I do now?" I screamed, not really loudly.

"Okay. Calm down first. You can't turn back time right?" Yeon Joo said and I heard a knock outside.

"Ladies! Time to eat dinner!" I heard Chanyeol's deep voice and I finally got up. 

"Let's go!" Yeon Joo said as she grabbed my hand to pull me out of the room.

As I unwillingly walked out, my eyes led me to look at Kyungsoo. Why is he the first person I always look at? I stared at him for three seconds, just making me recall what happened again and again. His eyes suddenly met mine and Kyungsoo just gave me a smile. He must have forgotten about it. That's fast. I should just forget that embarrassing situation as well. I bit my lower lip and returned a small smile.

 


 

A/N: ASDFGHJKL What was I writing? o.o hahahaha. I apologise for the short chapter again. I have a lot of homework and projects that needs to be done :( Anyway, hope you like the chapter? Do subscribe, comment or maybe upvote! Hehe! I would like to thank all of you for your support! I love you!!! <333 See you in the next chapter!