The same style.

The Art of Love.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“That was beautiful!” I can’t get over the Banpo Bridge and its wonderful lightings. Well, we didn’t last long there for Seunghyun is itching to go home already, but still, I’m happy.

“I’m going to send these pictures to my family in the Philippines and to my sister in New Zealand” I said cheerfully while browsing the photos in my camera. If only I have someone with me who is willing to take my pictures, it’s going to be so much better. At the very end and even if I’m dying to ask him to at least take one picture of me, I wasn’t able to, basically because he’s not in his element anymore and I don’t want to burden him with my . So, I’ll just be contented with the selfies and pictures of the places I’ve been to this day. “Papa will surely feel excited…” I looked at him and smiled. “And happy”

We’ve been driving for almost an hour and a half and ever since we left the bridge, he hasn’t said a word or made a noise. Oh well, he really doesn’t talk anyway, so why am I even bothered that he’s not talking?

“I have to say, this is one of the best days of my life. Not only did I enjoy the sights but I also filled my stomach with good food. Too bad you don’t feel like pigging-out. If only you ate at that food stall beside the street a while ago, I’m sure you will not leave without eating another bowl of cold noodles” I can’t keep my mouth shut. This is me when I’m happy. I talk and talk and talk until I don’t have anything to say anymore. “And, how can I leave out the beautiful places we’ve been to? Gosh! They are right. Seoul is a colorful place. Your culture is preserved in the most enticing way. I couldn’t wait to roam around some more. I’ll make sure that before I go back to the Phi – “

“SHUT IT!” he yelled and this is not the first time he did. This guy, just like most of his species, is very noise-allergic. As if he’ll go deaf with long talks. As early as now, I pity the girl he’s going to marry. Not only is she up for total weirdness and boredom, but she also have to keep shut at all times for her not tick him off. Well, good luck to that.

Because I don’t want to piss him some more for I can clearly see from this angle the annoyance on his face, I decided to appreciate the outside by looking out the window. I’ll just keep whatever I want to say to myself and save it for my family later. Really, I cannot wait to talk to them.

“Hey” his deep voice sounded so y. “HEY!” I jumped in shock. “What?” I yelled. He sighed heavily. “We’re already home” he said and removed his seatbelt and slid out of the car, leaving me. Seriously, that guy really need some personality overhaul. His good looks and physique is nothing without a good personality. What a loss.

The moment I entered the house, I went to the living room where Seunghyun headed. Nope. I’m not following him or anything, I’m assuming that Mrs. Choi and Hye Yoon Unnie are there, and I just want to say Hi to them and also thank them for this wonderful day.

“There you are!” Hye Yoon Unnie said with the same enthusiastic voice as usual. “Aigoo” Mrs. Choi is sitting on a single couch, still in full make-up and corporate clothes. “I told you Omma” the women looked at each other. Unnie gave her Mother a smile. “They look like a couple”

Thrilled by what she heard, Mrs. Choi giggled and stared at Seunghyun who, like me, cannot believe what his sister just said. I can’t help but look at him and to my surprise, he looked at me too. We’re both figuring out why Unnie said that we’re like a couple when we’re not even standing close to each other and as far as I can remember, we didn’t even walked in the house together.

“I have to say…” Mrs. Choi smiled at us sweetly. “You sure does look like a couple” she continued, twisting my brain more. What’s with them? Are they playing a prank on us? If they are, I’m pranked! OK. Stop it.

“You’re

Please log in to read the full chapter