The confused.

The Art of Love.
Please log in to read the full chapter

The moment I felt Seunghyun tightened his hold on me, I know that he’s all ready to get it on. And because the momentum is ours, I decided to step it up a notch, “Seunghyun took care of me so well all throughout. He never left my side. I must say, he’s a very good nurse”

I didn’t expect this act from me and I’m sure he doesn’t too. The mad look on Jenny’s face is just so satisfying. I want to give myself a pat on the back for a job well done. Call me a but I’m just giving another a dose of her own medicine.

Already snapped out of shock, Seunghyun looked at me, smiled, let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He touched my head and pushed it gently to his lips to kiss my temple. It took me by surprise, but it didn’t get me out of character. We are on a roll!

With a heavy sigh, “Let’s go now Baby” he said and my heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. The smile on his face is sweet and thankful. I smiled back and nod, “All right”, then turned to Jenny and her friends, “We’ll go first guys! See you in class!” I said and received glares from almost everybody.

Ha! We got them! For the first time since we started our “mission”, I felt achieved. Like, I did so well in something that is award-worthy. Though I’m not sure if Seunghyun liked it, I hope he did, because I just saved him from his ex.

Still so close together, we headed to our classroom. His arm still around my shoulders felt natural, which is a surprise for it used to be so awkward.

I stopped walking before we reached the room. Of course he does too and removed his arm. Poof! That’s when we became awkward. I suddenly remembered what happened a while ago. How natural looking and solid it was.

“Are you OK now?” I asked him who is just staring at me. He chuckled then sighed heavily, “What to do? How are we going to come clean when we just acted so well a while ago?”

It seemed like he’s really eager to put an end to our role playing. All of a sudden a wave of sadness washed my happiness, for the sole reason that I’m now more than willing to continue our fake relationship and he doesn’t anymore.

“Do we really have to stop? I mean, it wouldn’t be easy to admit it. What do you think will Jenny think of you once she learned that everything was just a lie and that it was all made up by you just because you want to show her you’ve already moved on, when truly, you haven’t yet?”

This is so weird of me. Aren’t I the one who want it over even before it started? Why can’t I let go now?

Seunghyun bowed his head down with a sigh. He is thinking or maybe fighting with himself for it’s so obvious that he’s torn. Actually, if I were him, I will lose my marbles for my plan is finally working but I want to free an innocent person who I drag to team up with me.

It took him a while to get a grip of himself and he looked at me with a warm smile on his face. I smiled back, even feeling tingly in the stomach. “Oh!” to my shock, he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. Strike two for Choi Seunghyun today.

“What’s that for?” I asked, still in shock. He touched my shoulder and chuckled, “I’m taking you in again”. What the heck! It does feel like I’m being given a second chance after being dumped. “Yeah, right” I said plainly, making him laugh. “You got a boyfriend again Filipinas!” he pinched both my cheeks and it made me scream in pain. Cupping my mouth with his hand, he laughed once more, “Aigoo. So loud. I know that you’re very happy you have me again, but please, contain yourself”, this was just a joke but he made it sound so damn real. When I’m already calmed down, he grabbed my hand “C’mon, let’s go in now”, and led me to the room.

Oddly, my friends are not around yet. Usually, except for Haeun and Woojin who are always late, they are the first ones to arrive. I wonder where they are or if they’re even going to attend class.

Pouting in disappointment, I settled in my seat and Seunghyun sat beside me. “That’s not your seat” I told him. He smirked, “Yaa. Are you getting rid of me?”

I rolled my eyes, “No. It’s just that, Yujin sits there”, then I looked behind me. His friends haven’t arrived yet. No wonder he’s still here. “Go back to your seat once she arrives. OK? Your friends will surely miss you if you’re sitting far from them” I teased and he just faked a laugh.

Not that I don’t want him close to me. Truth is I feel so comfortable when we’re close to each other. But, we have to at least show the people that we live separately too, unlike most couples who will stitch themselves to one another if they could.

“They’re here” I whispered to him upon seeing Jenny entering the room. She doesn’t have her man with her this time, which I know she hates, especially when her ex is with his “girl”. There’s no way she can attack him now. Seunghyun however, has, and it’

Please log in to read the full chapter