Happiness

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::

"W-w-what?!" I gasped.

"It's an arranged marriage. Her parents and my parents arranged it. They told me that I had to break up with you. I tried to persuade them but they refused. They said that the purpose of this marriage is to join companies. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." Onew apologized.

There was silence. I was absolutely stunned by these news. His parents were kind people. How could they do this to him?

"But I need to know. I still love you but do you still love me even after all that I've put you through just because of this stupid marriage?" Onew softly asked, waiting for an answer.

I was shocked by the question.

He still loves me.

But do I still love him?

"I-"

I was cut off by Kibum and Hyung Joon opening the door.

"Yah, Eun. It's time to go." Kibum said. They then looked between Onew and I and understood.

"Did we interrupt something?" Hyung Joon asked.

"Ye-" I cut off Onew quickly.

"No. We should get going." I left with Kibum and Hyung Joon without another word to Onew.

I was in deep thought as we left the school. I was still thinking about Onew.

"Are you okay?" Hyung Joon asked me, concerned. I softly smiled at me.

"I'm fine. So what's with the special visit, oppa?" I asked him, changing the subject quickly.

"I have to have a reason visit my favorite dongsaeng?" Hyung Joon looked hurt and pouted. Kibum smacked his brother's arm playfully.

"Yah! I thought I was your favorite dongsaeng!"

We laughed as Hyung Joon ruffled Kibum's hair playfully, unaware that Onew was watching us through the window with a sad smile and a heavy heart.

::::::::::

The next couple of weeks, I was normal again. I was happy but worried at the same time. Happy that Onew still loves me and that he finally told me the truth but worried about what was going to happen between us now. I now know why Jessica was mean to me all this time. She likes Onew but detests me when she found out that I was the person Onew loves.

I was also worried about who I was going to pick. I always have butterflies in my stomach whenever Jun Hyung smiles at me and yes, I finally admitted it, I like him. A lot.

Bu I also love Onew. I never stopped loving Onew all these past years.

He and I made up and became friends again although I wish that we were more than just friends.

Aish. Why is making choices so hard?

::::::::::::::

"Yah! Eun!" Kibum called out to me as I was heading to my locker.

"Neh? What is it?" I asked him, waiting for him to catch up.

"Tomorrow, 8pm at my house. We're celebrating Alexander's birthday. Come to help prepare at 6:45." Was all he said and left.

I sighed. One more thing added onto my to-do list. Not only the party but I would have to go shopping for Alexander's present today after school.

"What's up? Something bothering you?" A deep husky voice asked. I jumped and turned around.

"Oh. It's you. Don't do that. You almost gave me a heart attack." I breathed out. Jun Hyung smiled sheepishly.

"Mianhae. But is there something wrong?" He asked, worried.

"Anio. I just need to go shopping today to get Alexander's birthday present." I told him while opening my locker.

A paper fell out and I reached down to get it. And so did Jun Hyung. As soon as his hand brushed mines, I jerked my hand away at the sudden contact. He picked up the paper and I blushed.

"A-ah, sorry." I apologized to him. He handed me the paper.

"It's alright. Let's go to lunch now. The guys are waiting for us." Jun Hyung smiled and grabbed my hand. I blushed as I closed my locker and walked to go join the guys, hand in hand.

Completely unnoticed by us, a shadow lurked in a classroom near by, glaring daggers at Jun Hyung and carrying a heart full of jealousy.

::::::::::::::

As school ended, Kibum walked me to my locker and we left to the mall in his car.

We went to different kinds of stores, comparing all the different kinds of gifts we could get Alexander, trying on some clothes that we were going to wear to the party while buying supplies as well.

As Kibum and I were looking at the different watches that would be Kibum's present to Alexander, I heard a voice call out my name.

"Eun Ah!"

I turned around and gasped.

"O-o-oppa?!"

::::::::::::::::

Aish, sorry for not updating yesterday! T_T I had a concert for orchestra....T_T it was soooooo nerve wracking, I couldn't think straight...T_T But it went well. :)
Here's chapter 9! :D Hope you guys like it! ^^ I wonder who this person is....:D I still haven't thought of the person yet....XO
i'll try to update soon! ^^ Spring break is getting closer for me so i'll try and update more often! :D