You

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::::::

"Yah! Is that the way you greet your cousin?" He teased. I smacked his arm playfully and he pouted.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were still back in the States." I asked him.

"Nope. My mom sent me here to train. I'm going to be a trainee under JYPE. Aren't you proud of me? You're favorite cousin is going to be a pop star one day!" He exclaimed and tried and failed to do a superman pose.

"Same old Jay." We all laughed. Kibum and Jay greeted each other like brothers with their "cool" handshake.

"Hey man, what's up? Have you been taking care of my cousin well? Did she give you any trouble these past years?" Jay asked Kibum. Kibum chuckled.

"Yeah. She's very stubborn and tough though." I pouted and they laughed.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Jay asked us.

"Alexander's birthday is tomorrow so we're shopping for presents and party supplies. Wanna come? It's at 8." I informed him.

"Ah, I can't come but I can stop by to give Alexander his present." Jay told us. "I'm busy all day tomorrow with training and stuff."

"Wah~ But tomorrow's a Saturday. They won't let you get out early?" I gave him my best puppy eyes but he sighed and shook his head.

"Sorry, not working this time, Eun."

We talked a bit more and helped Jay buy Alexander a present. Jay bought Alexander a watch, Kibum bought a iPod, and I bought a hat.

After we finished shopping, we went to Kibum's house and dropped off the supplies and Jay left afterward to his apartment. And like usual, Kibum and I had our usual Friday move night. :)

:::::::::::::::::

I rang the doorbell to Kibum's house and Eli answered it.

"Ah, you're already here?" I asked him.

"Yup. Soohyun hyung is here too. Kevin is with Alexander, staling us time to prepare." I chuckled and went inside.

I put my present on the table that was labeled 'PRESENTS' and headed to the kitchen where Kibum was.

Kibum and I were to prepare the cake while Soohyun and Eli were putting up the decorations. I got out the frosting and fruits while Kibum took the cake out of the oven.

He and I were messing around a bit after we had decorated the cake. The cake looked amazing.

The cake: http://media.photobucket.com/image/korean%20cakes/radicalchar/BCB3109.jpg

"Whooo! Looks yummy!" Hyung Joon commented as he came in and swiped off some extra frosting that was on the plate.

"Yah! Don't steal all the frosting!" I playfully scowled at him and he just smiled and went back to the living room and replaced Soohyun who went to stall some more time for us by distracting Alexander.

Smiling evilly, I quickly put drew a mustache on Kibum with the extra frosting we had and he chased me into the living room. I noticed that we had some more guests. Kevin, Doo Joon and the guys, Jae Min, Mi Young, Sae Ri, and Hyung Joon's friends. I quickly ran behind Hyung Joon who had finished setting up the decorations.

"Oppa! Help! Kibum is chasing me!" I told him. Hyung Joon smiled at me and turned to Kibum.

"Hyung! Eun is being mean to me! She drew a mustache on me!" Kibum complained to his older brother.

"Hyung!" "Oppa!"

"Uh-oh. It seems like Hyung Joon is in a tight spot!" Hyun Joong teased Hyung Joon. He rolled his eyes and smiled at the both of us.

"How about this? Kibum will stop chasing you only if you let him draw a mustache on you?" Hyung Joon suggested. Everyone burst out laughing and I pouted.

"Fine." And with that, Kibum proceeded to draw a mustache on me. Once he moved out of the way, everyone burst out laughing at the sight of my frosting mustache. I pouted and Hyung Joon chuckled.

"There. Are we all happy now?" He asked. Kibum and I looked at each other and grinned.

"Not yet!" We chorused and pounced on Hyung Joon and drew a mustache on him too. Everyone was laughing hard.

:::::::::::::::::

When Alexander came home with Soohyun, we all jumped out of our hiding places and surprised him. He thanked us all and ate his cake happily. When it was time to open presents, Jay finally came by and gave Alexander his present.

"Hope you like it and happy birthday man." He hugged Alexander like a brother too.

"Thanks!" He opened Jay's present with a smile and put on the watch.

"Alexander, who's he?" Kevin asked.

"I'm Jaebeom. Eun's awesome and favorite cousin." He pinched my nose and I scowled at me.

"Awesome? Not at all." I . I then whispered loudly to the rest of them. "More like dorky!" I grinned as Jay pouted.

"Well I have to be heading back. Catch you later guys!" We said our goodbyes and he left.

"Let's play a game!" Alexander said, very hyper from all the cake.

"7 minutes in heaven? Spin the bottle? Truth or dare?" Eli suggested and all the boys snickered.

"Truth or dare first!" Alexander exclaimed.

We all sat in a circle and Kibum went first. He picked the birthday boy.

"Alexander, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Alexander said excitedly.

"Alright...I dare you to hug Jae Min and kiss her on the cheek!"

Alexander, who was still hyper from all the cake, went over to where Jae Min was, hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. Both were blushing after and I smiled at the both of them.

"Alright! Eli! Truth or dare?" Alexander asked Eli.

"Truth!" Eli lazily said.

"Who do you like?" Alexander smirked at Eli.

"N-no one." Eli stuttered.

"Liar! You have to tell the truth!" Alexander accused Eli who rolled his eyes.

"Fine. It's Chul Ae." Everyone was shocked while Eli moved onto the next person.

"Jun Hyung, truth or dare?" He asked him.

"Truth." He replied nonchalant.

"Do you like Eun Ah?"

:::::::::::::::::::::

Oh la la! The question has finally popped up! :D I wonder what his answer will be....XD hehehehehe....^^
YAY! Jay's your cousin! :D aren't you happy? hehehehe...but i bet some of you guys would rather have him as your boyfriend...kekekekekeke~
Comment! ^^ I'm gaining more readers! YAY! ^^