One Last Time

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::::::

"As a friend, yes." Jun Hyung remained un-tricked by Eli's question but on the inside, he was surprised and his heart fluttered as his eyes connected with Eun Ah who blushed and looked away.

"How about more than just a friend?" Eli asked, faking curiosity and Jun Hyung who bit his lip unknowingly.

"Well? We're waiting!" Eli .

"Yes. I also like her more than just a friend." Jun Hyung finally answered. Everyone started to whoop around except 3 certain people. Alexander jumped up and down.

"Eunnie! Do you like Jun Hyung more than just a friend?" Alexander asked Eun Ah who blushed furiously.

"Uh-" Eun Ah was cut off by the doorbell. Everyone groaned while Eun Ah let out a relieved sigh. Alexander went to the door and opened it.

It was Onew and his gang of friends.

Onew handed Alexander a present who gleefully took it. Ever since Onew and Eun Ah made up, his friends and Kibum's gang have been hanging out a lot.

"Saengil chukkhae! Happy Birthday, man! Sorry we're late but someone had a hard time choosing a present." Onew nudged Key with a smirk who glared at him and Alexander grinned at the two.

"It's alright. Come on in, we're playing truth or dare." Alexander let them in and they all sat down. Onew's friends purposely sat down in seats away from Eun Ah so that Onew would have to sit next to Eun Ah. When he did, they smiled at each other and their smiles were very happy and genuine.

Jealousy raged in Jun Hyung's heart like a storm at sea.

He confessed to Eun Ah and was waiting for her answer. He thought she liked him.

But instead of answering his question, she flirts with her ex-boyfriend instead?!

'She'll never like me back' Jun Hyung thought depressingly.

::::::::::::::::::

"We were playing truth or dare but now let's play 7 minutes in heaven!" Eli exclaimed. He and Kibum exchanged glances, smirked, and shifted their eyes towards Onew and I.

I glanced away from Onew who was talking to me and narrowed my eyes at Eli and Kibum. They immediately looked away and pretended to be interested in something else.

They're planning something.

It either has to do with Onew and I.

Or Jun Hyung and I.

And the game we were going to play must have been a set up for one of those two choices.

::::::::::::::

"Eun! Pick!" Kibum held out a hat full of pieces of paper. I sighed, reached in and extracted a piece of paper. Once everyone had a piece of paper, the game started. Unfortunately, I had to go first.

"Who has turquoise?" I called out.

Onew stood up.

My heart fluttered and I was shocked.

Eli and Kibum cheered while Onew and I blushed while Jun Hyung glared at Onew.

While we were heading towards the closet which was upstairs, everyone was catcalling at the both of us.

"Yah, you two! Don't do anything inappropriate!" Hyung Joon winked at me. I blushed and glared at him.

Once we were in the closet, there was silence. Onew and I were at opposite sides of the closet.

"Eunnie?" Onew softly whispered and my heart skipped a beat. He called me by nickname. He remembered!

"Yes, Onew?" I softly replied to his call. Even though the closet was dark, there was a streak of light coming from the bottom of the door. I could see a look of hurt pass through his face. I didn't call him by his nickname (On Ki) like I used to.

"Eun Ah, mianhae." Onew suddenly apologized. I was confused.

"For what?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you these past years. I ignored you and I was horrible to you. I don't deserve you." Onew confessed. He got off the wall and started towards me. In a matter of seconds, he was in front of me. He brushed my bangs away and his eyes softened.

"I still love you. I loved you ever since I met you and I still do. I love you so much. So much that it drives me crazy just to be away from you." He whispered. I was confused why he was confessing right now.

"But I don't deserve you. I don't deserve any of your love. I treated you badly all these years. You deserve someone better." He continued on.

"Onew, I still love you. I don't want to be with anyone else." I finally got out the words I've been wanting to tell him.

"Then what about Jun Hyung? You guys would be happy together." Onew whispered sadly.

"I don't love him. I love you." I told him firmly. He inched closer towards me.

"Then let me kiss you one last time." The statement confused me but I was lost in his eyes and nodded. As his lips closed on mines, he wrapped his arms around me and I melted in his arms.

I felt safe.

I felt happy.

But a thought lingered in my mind.

' "Then let me kiss you one last time." '

What did you mean by that, Onew?

Are you going to leave me again?

::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the late update! I know it's been a longggg time! I had lots of projects and presentations to do....XO
But good news! Spring break is coming up for me! :D So I hope to update more and possibly finish this fanfic in 2 weeks or so and then start the sequel to this. XD oops, I just gave a lot away...XO
Just a side note, I won't be able to update on Fridays and Sundays because I have church activities. Sorry!
Comment! ^^