Confessions

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::

"Uh....." Eun Ah was utterly speechless by Kevin's confession.

"I knew it, you don't like me that way. You like Onew hyung, right?" Kevin asked with a strained smile but his heart was full of disappointment and sorrow.

How could he have hoped that Eun Ah would like him back when all these years she's only seen his as a brother? And more importantly, he should have known that Eun Ah still loved Onew.

"I hope this doesn't get in the way of our friendship?" Eun Ah awkwardly asked him and also avoiding his question at the same time. He shook his head and smirked because he knew that she didn't answer his question deliberately.

"No, of course not. But can I ask you something? Who do you like more; Jun Hyung or Onew?" He asked with a painful smile. He wanted to move on from this, he knew that his confession would never be returned so he wanted to get it over with and so he did. But even so, it was still painful for him to ask that question.

Silence fell on them as Eun Ah was thinking while Kevin was guiding her through the dance, allowing her time to think. Finally, she spoke.

"I'm not exactly sure. In the past and even now, what Onew did hurt me a lot and I don't know if I want to love him anymore. I want to forget him but I just can't. It's so hard." She explained to him and he nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"And Jun Hyung understands me. He knows what I've been through. Through these past weeks he and I have known each other, we've gotten close. He told me that he had a girlfriend who he loved very much but she left him one day, without a word or a reason why, to go study in France. He told me that it was even harder for him because his parents left to U.S. to manage their company there and then his girlfriend left to France. He was in the exact same situation as I was." Her eyes were downcast and she spoke quietly.

"But at least I had you guys and Kibum." She smiled sadly.
"Sometimes, I just wish that I could not have to choose and just run away from all my problems. And sometimes, I just wish that my parents wouldn't be so busy with the company and just spend time with their own daughter." She confessed with tears in her eyes. Kevin saw them and guided her out of the ballroom.

Kevin comforted her and he could tell that she was trying hard not to cry. He felt slightly happy that she was finally showing her true feelings, even if they were not the feelings he hoped for, to him and trusting him with all this.

Kibum came out of the ballroom, looking worried. He saw Eun Ah and rushed over.

"Is she okay?" Kibum asked Kevin who nodded and Eun Ah remained silent.

"Maybe we should take you home." Kibum started to say but Eun Ah cut him off.

"No, it's alright. I'll be fine. I don't want to worry anyone. We should go back." Eun Ah said firmly with a plastered smile on her face. Kibum was still worried but let her do as she wanted. They headed back into the ball room and Junsu came over.

"May I have this dance?" He asked politely and extended his hand out. Eun Ah looked at Kibum and Kevin who nodded and left. She took his hand and Junsu guided her to the dance floor.

Kevin sighed and Kibum looked worriedly at him.

"Are you okay, man?" He asked, concerned for his dongsaeng.

"Yeah, while Eun Ah and I were dancing, I confessed to her that I liked her. But she rejected me and now she just told me about her feelings for Onew and Jun Hyung." Kevin sighed again. "Sometimes, I just wish that someone would like me. I hate being heartbroken every time."

:::::::::::::::

"So how are things?" Junsu asked as we started to dance. I smiled at him.

"Fine, just a bit hectic at the company. How about you guys? How are things going for you? I was surprised that you guys came here. Aren't you busy with your schedules?" I asked him curiously. He smiled.

"We're busy alright. But we always make time to visit you guys." Junsu smiled at me and I chuckled but smiled.

We talked for a while before Junsu handed me to JaeJoong. I danced with him, Yoochun, Yunho, and Changmin. While dancing with Changmin, someone cut in.

"May I cut in for a bit and have this fair lady's hand to dance?"

We looked up to the voice and saw a good-looking guy. I looked at Changmin who nodded and handed me to the mystery guy.

We danced and talked. But while we were dancing, I was trying to figure out who he was and if I knew him. Whenever Hyung Joon and Kibum's parents hosted parties for us, I knew most of the guests.

"May I ask who you are?" I asked him politely. He smiled at me.

"My name is Seung Ho." I smiled at him.

"What a wonderful name. I am-" I was cut off.

"Eun Ah. I know, of course. Who could not know a beautiful young woman like you?" He smiled and I blushed but smiled back. We had finally finished dancing and parted ways. I went back to the table where the guys were sitting, watching the mystery guy and I dance. Kibum pulled out my seat and was the first to ask.

"Who is he? Do you know him? What were you guys talking about?" Kibum was shooting questions like shooting darts.

"His name is Seung Ho. No, I don't know him but I know that he is a very nice gentleman. We were just talking about things." I smiled and drank some water from my glass. I smirked at Kibum's dissatisfaction with my answers but I didn't feel like talking. I was tired from all the dancing.

For the rest of the party, I was talking and laughing with the boys, ate dinner, and we were finally heading home.

:::::::::::::::

"Seung Ho hyung! Who was that you were dancing with?" Joon asked me as I came back from dancing with Eun Ah. I smiled, thinking about her just made me smile. She was a very good dancer, she was very kind, and had a nice smile. I smirked when I remembered. I was transferring to Seoul High School, Eun Ah's high school in fact.

"Park Eun Ah. My soon-to-be girlfriend."

:::::::::::::::

Whoooo! Seung Ho finally appeared! :D He's my favorite in MBLAQ. :D
Comment! ^^