Happiness

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::

I texted Min Hee that I was going to head straight to the apartment while Onew and I walked hand in hand back to my apartment. We talked, smiled, and laughed like old times.

Onew had texted to Key to go back to the apartment that the two of them were staying at and get ready for tonight's show.

"Eunnie?" Onew softly called me. I smiled and turned my head towards him.

"What relationship do you have to Chance and Youngsky?" He asked softly, lifting his face to meet mines.

I smiled.

He was jealous even though he didn't want to show it.

I tugged at his hand and came to a stop. We were in front of my apartment.

"We're just friends. Chance is one of my dad's business partners' son. Youngsky is his friend and they perform at a club every Saturday. Why? Are you jealous?" I teased Onew who blushed and grinned sheepishly.

"Don't worry. You're the only one that I want." I whispered, leaning forward and softly kissing his lips in reassurance.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around me before breaking the kiss and placing his head on mines so that our foreheads were touching and we were looking into each other's eyes.

"You're the only one I want so don't you dare go running off to another boy." He whispered and pouted as I chuckled at his protectiveness as his arms around me tightened slightly.

"Don't worry. I won't." I whispered back and gave him a short but sweet kiss. I then took out my keys to my apartment and he pouted, unwrapping his arms from me.

"See you in a bit. I'll pick you and Key up, araso?" I told him and he nodded.

"I'll text you the address when I get home. I don't exactly remember it well." He smiled sheepishly as I giggled at his lack of memory. I opened the door to my apartment and gave
Onew a peck on the cheek before going in.

He smiled and walked back towards the direction of the apartment he and Key shared. I smiled before closing the door and went to my room to get ready.

:::::::::::

Min Hee sat in the back as we pulled up to the apartment Onew and Key shared who were waiting outside of it. They walked up to the car and Onew sat in front while Key sat in the back.

Surprisingly, Key and Min Hee were getting along well even
though they just met this afternoon. Apparently, Key walked Min Hee back to her apartment when Onew and I texted the both of them that we were okay and going back to our own apartments.

Onew smiled at me when he got into the passenger seat. We drove to the club that Youngsky and Chance were performing at and met with them backstage after their performance. The friend they were performing with was a friend from Australia and his name was Peter.

The trio told us that once they finish high school, they were going to go to South Korea and debut as a group under YJ Entertainment.

The seven of us hung out after Youngsky's and Chance's performance at a restaurant where we got to know each other well.

"Well that's awesome. Maybe we might run into each other in the music industry." Key told the trio and both Min Hee and I looked at him in shock.

"We're training under SM Entertainment right now." Onew told Min Hee and I. I raised an eyebrow.

"We?" I asked curiously. He smiled at me before explaining.

"Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Key and I are training as a group right now. We're going to debut in a couple of years." Onew explained and both Min Hee and I nodded, understanding.

I, however, was a bit worried when Onew mentioned their names because they were all the kingkas and for some of them, they weren't all that nice.

Key turned out to be a pretty nice person but the others, I wasn't so sure about.

Onew, seeing my skeptical look, put his hands over mines, softly caressing it.

Through his eyes, he told me that we would talk about it later.

I complied and returned back to the conversation.

We talked throughout the night and well into the morning.

Everyone was happy.

We were happy.

I was happy, for once.

::::::::::