Reunion

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::::

"Hey, you make me sound mean." Ashley pouted and Jun Hyung sheepishly grinned at her.

"I’m just telling it like how it is." Jun Hyung stuck his tongue out at Ashley who rolled her eyes and smiled. "Oh, and what are you doing back in Korea?"

"I’m back for good. My parents flew me over to Paris suddenly last year to study management while having hands-on experience with the company. And I’m back for the rest of my senior year at Seoul High School which is the same high school you’re attending, I believe." Ashley smiled at Jun Hyung which caused a jolt of jealousy in my heart.

Wait, why was I jealous?

I love Onew.

Don’t I?

::::::::::::::::

I left Jun Hyung and Ashley to catch up because it was really awkward for me to just stand there and watch them flirt with each other which was making me jealous.

Wait.

Did I just say that they were making me jealous?

What’s wrong with me?

I shook my head in order to clear my thoughts and Seung Ho came over. He looked at me, concerned.

"Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly, afraid I might burst or something. I smiled at him.

"I’m alright. But we should do something instead of just standing here." I told him and he nodded.

"Want to dance?" He asked me. I casted a glance at the dance floor.

It didn't even look like dancing at all. It looked like people were having on the dance floor instead of dancing.

"Nah, it’s alright. I’m fine just hanging around." I excused myself and went upstairs to the bathroom and was met with a surprise.

"Nicky! Tiff!" I was surprised because my old friends, Nicole and Tiffany who were my best friends in the beginning of high school, were also at Jessica’s party. They were shocked as well.

"Eun Ah!" They almost screamed and bombarded me with a hug. I stumbled back a bit but returned the hugged. It was our usual tight bear hug. After we let go, I hugged both of them separately.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them curiously. They looked at each other with caution and then glanced back at me. I tapped my foot and sighed.

"You guys can tell me anything. It’s alright. Whatever it is probably isn’t big compared to the drama I’m having right now." I told them. They smiled at me.

"Jessica invited us." They chorused and my jaw almost flew open.

"What?!" I almost screamed. "W-wae? Why would she invite you guys even though she treated you guys so horribly?!" I asked them incredulously. They shrugged.

It didn’t make any sense at all.

Unless Jessica was planning something.

I froze when that thought came in mind.

What else could she be planning that includes Nicole and Tiffany?

"This sounds very fishy to me." Nicole admitted and we agreed.

"Yeah, what on earth is Jessica planning? I mean, she already has Onew, what else does she possibly want from me?" I wondered. Tiffany and Nicole looked over at me.

I sighed and explained everything that had happened between Onew and me. I even told them about Kevin and Jun Hyung.

"Awwww! That’s such a sad love story! It’s like Romeo and Juliet with you and Onew!" Nicole looked close to tears when I finished.

Tiffany, on the other hand, looked shocked.

"Kevin?! Really? He had a crush on you all these years? No way" She exclaimed. I smiled sadly.

"Yeah, it was hard for me to reject him because I only thought of him as a friend. But we’re still close friends now. I told him about how I feel about Onew and Jun Hyung."

I sighed. I still needed to tell them about my plan about going to the States to see Onew.

"Guys, I need to tell you about something. I haven’t told ANYONE about it yet, not even Kibum." Nicole and Tiffany widened their eyes and looked at each other. Kibum and I were almost like twins and it was practically impossible to keep a secret between him and I. They nodded, encouraging me to continue on.

"I’m planning on going to the States this weekend in order to find Onew. I know where he is and which school he’s attending and all. I lost him back in 8th grade. I don’t want to lose him again." I told them firmly. They were shocked at first but nodded in understanding.

"Oh, and we have news of our own. We’re back for good!" I was shocked but smiled and we all cheered.

We made plans to go out tomorrow afternoon at the mall and headed downstairs to where the party was. Jessica was there. She waved at us.

"Hey guys! Come on! The party’s getting started!" She shouted to us over the music that was playing loudly. We looked at each other.

"Eh, why not?" Nicole grinned at Tiffany and me. We all smirked and headed onto the dance floor and started to dance.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jun Hyung eying me and was barely paying attention to what Ashley was saying. I moved in closer to Tiffany and Nicole.

"There’s Jun Hyung, at the booth with the dark haired girl, his ex." I whispered towards them. They glanced over my shoulder and looked back with raised eyebrows.

"His ex? Why are they talking to each other?" Tiffany hissed at me. I shrugged and just kept on dancing.

:::::::::::::::

"You idiot! You’re supposed to keep her out of the picture! You’re supposed to keep Ashley away and flirt with her, not Eun Ah!" Jessica hissed at Seung Ho who remained a cold look. "Now the whole plan is ruined!"

"Why are you even trying? You have Onew, isn’t that good enough?" Seung Ho asked her with mild interest.

"No! Onew still loves Eun Ah. I want Eun Ah to get together with Jun Hyung so that Onew will stop loving her and finally realize that he has to love me, his fiancée!" Jessica said firmly.

“It’s not going to work.” Seung Ho.

"Of course it’s not going to work. It’s because you invited that idiot, Ashley." Jessica snapped at him. "Why did you even invite her?”

"Because I want Eun Ah for my own." He replied, leaving Jessica too shocked to call him back.

:::::::::::::::::