Oh!

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::

The door banged open and 5 girls strode in. Their club name was Soshi and to them and most of the school, they were the fabulous queenkas of the school.

The members of Soshi are Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Yoona. Jessica is their leader and in my eyes, the snobbiest of them all. Probably because she stole and trashed my friends and she's currently trying to steal Onew and of course, failing miserably. :)

"Eun Ah noona?" Dong Woon caught my attention. The rest of the boys were watching me glare at the girls before I focused my attention on Dong Woon.

"Neh, dongsaeng?" I answered him.

"Who are they?" He indicated towards the 5 girls who I were glaring at.

"The Soshi club. The 5 queenkas of this school. Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Yoona. Jessica is the leader. Hyoyeon is the vice president of the dance club. Seohyun is the president of the drama club. Jessica is the lead singer in all of the school musicals. Yoona is the president of the art club. Taeyeon is the main MC of the school." I informed him.

"But don't get close to them and don't fall for their tricks. They like to use people a lot." I warned them.

"You don't trust them?" Ki Kwang asked me and I shook my head.

"Not at all. My best friends in the beginning of high school, Tiffany and Nicole, were used by them. Jessica used them in such a horrible way. She also stole their boyfriends. They left Korea half through the school year last year because they couldn't stand this place anymore and went back to the States."

The boys looked appalled and shocked. Then a group of boys came in through the door as Taeyeon left to the office to do her MC duties on the intercom.

"Yah! Eunnie! Why did you hang up on me last night?" Kevin asked me and sat next to me. The other boys filtered in behind me. Doo Joon and his friends were siting in front of me. I ruffled his hair.

"Mianhae. I had a meeting earlier at the company so I was tired. My parents are still in China." I told him.

"Yah, Eun. Are we still up for going to Japan during the winter break then?" Kibum asked me.

"Neh. Is Hyung Joon oppa coming too?" I asked Kibum and he nodded. I then remembered the boys in front of me and turned to face them.

"Ah, Doo Joon oppa. These are my friends; Kibum, Kevin, Alexander, and Eli." I pointed them out and turned to the other boys.

"Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung, Yo Seob, Ki Kwang, and Dong Woon. They're new students." I pointed them out too.

"Nice to meet you guys." Kibum greeted them, being the leader of his group, he had to.

"Likewise." Doo Joon smiled at him and Kibum smiled back. They were finally starting to mingle and talk to each other.

:::::::::::::

Then the morning announcements came on and like usual, Taeyeon was the MC and right after the announcements, the whole class started to chatter right away. Taeyeon came back and joined Soshi.

They were surrounding Onew's group. Onew, Key (aka Kibum), Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin were Onew's closest friends and they together were the kingkas of the school.

Taemin & Seohyun; Minho & Hyoyeon; Jonghyun & Taeyeon; Key & Yoona. Those were the royal couples of the school. Now it was just Jessica and Onew that needed to be a couple but Onew always rejected her. And ever since he rejected her, girls from all over the school gave him letters and chocolates, thinking they had a chance. He accepted the chocolates with lots of thanks but rejected the letters and said that he had someone else in his heart.

I turned to Kibum and compared classes.

"Darn it. No classes except P.E. and History." Kibum pouted and I chuckled. I then compared my schedule with the other boys as Kibum compared his with Doo Joon. I had P.E. with all of them, Dance with Kevin, History with Alexander, and Chemistry with Eli. When Eli and I saw this, we both burst out laughing and high fived each other.

::::::::::

I gritted my teeth. Why was she always with them? Why did she hang out with them? Anyone else but them!

Jealousy swept over my heart like a crashing wave.
I want her.
I need her.
I still love her.

::::::::::

I let the boys compare classes with each other and then the bell rang. Signaling that we had to get to our first class soon. Our passing period between classes were 10 minutes so I walked Doo Joon and his friends to their classes and showed them where they are and showed them the way to the cafeteria. But I rarely ate in the cafeteria and instead went off campus for lunch.

I then said goodbye to the boys and went to History with Alexander, Dong Woon and Doo Joon.

When I stepped into the class, my heart immediately skipped a beat. Onew was sitting in one of the desks, watching me.

::::::::::