Secret

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::

Eun Ah waved goodbye to us and the jet took off. I waved until she could no longer see me. My hand fell limply on my side and I sighed. It was going to be boring without her. Nicole looked at me while Tiffany just smirked.

"You okay, Kibum?" Nicole asked me while gripping my shoulder.

"Yeah, just that it's going to be boring now without her." I sighed again and we all headed back to the cars.

"Hey guys, did Eun Ah tell Jun Hyung and the other guys that she was leaving?" Eli asked us and we froze at the question.

"Uh...I don't think so." Kevin said, unsure.

"We can't say that she went to the U.S. either because he knows that Onew is there and he'll find out that she went after Onew. We'll have to make up a lie or something." I told them firmly.

"We can't tell Jun Hyung or the others the truth, alright? We'll tell them the truth later only because Onew and Eun Ah needs to sort this out, araso?" Tiffany added and they all nodded.

"So then what are we supposed to say?" Jae Min asked.

"That Eun Ah went to take care of the company in....uh...." Tiffany started, half stuck. Then a light bulb went out in my head.

"In Thailand! I remember Eun saying that her parents are expanding the company there as well! We can say that she's helping her parents there!" I exclaimed. Tiffany and I high fived each other and grinned. I then turned to the rest.

"Alright. So that's the plan. We'll tell them that Eun Ah is helping her parents with the company in Thailand. I'll call the office at school to not disclose any information about where Eun Ah exactly is. Only that she's with her parents, managing the company. The teachers won't even know." I instructed them and they all nodded. I was about to leave when Jae Min popped up a question.

"Hey, why don't we go out? Like watch a movie or play laser tag or something?" Jae Min suggested. I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes.

"So we can all get to know each other. I mean, I've known Eun Ah for about a year and we talked a couple of times but I don't really know the rest of you and neither does Chul Ae or Mi Young." She explained and the others agreed.

"Okay, so then what do you guys want to do?" Chul Ae asked everyone.

"Laser tag!" The boys chorused and we all burst out in laughter.

"Alright! Laser tag it is then!" Jae Min hooked her arm around mines and Tiffany's and we went off to our cars and drove to Laser Quest.

:::::::::::::::

After paying and registering our code names, we went to the fitting room that had the laser jackets and laser guns. I giggled that the sight of Eli not being able to put on his jacket properly. I walked over, already fitted and armed with my gun and help him fit into his.

"Aish, is this your first time playing or what?" I and he blushed.

"Sort of. It's been a while since I last played." He said and he blushed deeper. I smiled at him and he smiled back sheepishly.

Soon, everyone was ready and we headed out to the maze. We all scattered and the game started.

The room was pitch black except for the neon lights above and on the walls of the maze. And, in the special lighting we were in, all bright clothes glowed. I grumbled. I was wearing a white hoodie with dark pants so I was visible to most.

I advanced on into the maze until I hit a fork in the maze.

I took the right path; dead end.

I took the the left path; another dead end.

As I took my first couple of steps into the middle path, I heard footsteps at the corner behind me that leads to the fork.

I sprinted down the pathway and took a left only to collide into someone. I gasped and fell backwards. I braced for the fall but it never came.

I look up to see Eli's face close to mines with his arm wrapped around my waist, keeping me from falling. He pulled me up right and set me on my feet. I was breathing hard and so was he.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. I nodded.

"Yeah, you just scared me." I panted, trying to regain my breath. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized but I shook my head.

"It's alright. I should've looked where I was going." I told him and straightened up. Silence fell between us before we heard footsteps again. We looked down the pathway where I came from and Eli immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me along another path.

We ran until we were safely away from the person who was following us (which later on turned out to be Kevin. -_-) and then split up since the game was still going.

In the end, Chul Ae won which surprised all of us. As we headed out back into the main room for a break, we spotted a familiar figure with 9 other guys who had just walked into the building.

"Kibum!"

"Jay?!"

:::::::::::::::::

OOOOOHHHHH. It's JAY!!! :D Aren't you all happy that he's finally making an appearance again? :D And also, who are the familiar guys who are with him? o.O any guesses? :P
Ohhhh. And expect a update on the Kevin fanfic tomorrow or the next day since I have Wednesday off. ^^
urrrggggh...i hate winglin now....T.T it won't let me post my Kevin fanfic and it's constantly cutting off my comments! >.<
Comment! :D