No More

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::::

"WHAT?!" Eli yelled. I hushed him and checked if anyone heard before I continued.

"I'm not sure how it happened and when but I just know that I'm in love with her. Do you think I should tell her?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure. During Chem, she and Jun Hyung were pretty close and I think they like each other." Eli informed me and sighed.

"Does she still love Onew?" I asked him finally.

"I don't know. You should ask Kibum. He's the closest one to her out of all of us. But keep your crush a secret for now."

I nodded and we headed back to where the rest were.

::::::::::::::

"Well, well, Onew. It's like the old times, isn't it?" Kibum smirked.

"It's always been just Eun and I ever since you left. Ever since you left for some people that you call your friends. You deserted your best friends to hang out with the popular people. What a nice trade. You deserted us for some crappy title too!" Kibum snarled at him.

This was the fist time I've ever seen Kibum like this. He and Onew usually get along but ever since Onew and I broke up, Kibum rarely talked to Onew anymore and started to be cold to him.

Onew remained silent.

Kibum, furious with Onew's lack of response, picked up a ball and threw it at Onew which missed.

"Are you mute or what? Aren't you going to answer? You know what I'm asking for! You know what you need to say! Well?! Are you going to tell her?! Tell her the truth! I want to hear it now!" Kibum yelled at Onew.

"Kibum! That's enough." I commanded him but he didn't listen to me.

"No. It's not enough. He needs to tell you the truth! I've been watching you suffer all these past years without knowing the truth and I can't handle it anymore." Kibum glanced at me and then glowered at Onew.

"Well, we're waiting."

Onew didn't reply at all.

Kibum, reaching his boiling point, got fed up with Onew. He grabbed a ball and threw it with all his might.

"Onew!" I screamed for him to move but he didn't. The ball whacked straight into his stomach.

The force knocked him off his feet, sending him backwards and crashing into the ground. I spun to face Kibum.

"Kibum! That was going too far!" I snapped at him. He shook his head.

"No. He broke up with you and left you without telling you why. He deserves it and he knows it." Kibum replied shortly. He ran up to where Onew laid and I followed.

"Are you okay?" I asked Onew worriedly. He groaned in pain.

"We need to take him to the nurse's office." I told Kibum. He picked Onew up without a word and we set off the the nurse's office.

:::::::::::::::

Everyone was shocked at Kibum's action.

Even though I only knew him for a day, I never knew that he and Eun Ah were that close. I never knew that the three of them were close as well.

I felt a twinge of jealousy.

I wanted to be the one that was close to Eun Ah.

I didn't want her to be with another man.

I couldn't stand it.

Even with Kibum, her best friend, I didn't want her near him.

I wanted her with me.

Because, I think I'm in love with her.

::::::::::::::::::

As the rest of the day passed, my mind was on other things than school.

I was thinking about Onew and if he was okay. Not only that as well. I was thinking about what Kibum said.

I finally made up my mind and after school, headed to the nurse's office to see Onew.

When I was right outside the door of the nurse's office, I hesitated.

What if he didn't want me there?

What if it gets too awkward?

But before I could come to a decision as to go in or not, the door opened.

"Oh, Eun Ah. Are you here to see Onew?" The nurse asked politely. I nodded shyly. She let me in and then left, saying that she had a short meeting to attend to but would be back in a while.

I spotted Onew on the bed, sitting up. I walked up to him but kept a safe distance.

"Are you alright?" I asked him timidly. He smiled at me and my heart rate went up drastically.

"I've had worse. It didn't hurt that much. And Kibum's right, I do deserve it." He replied with a sad smile.

"No, what Kibum did was wrong. He went too far. He shouldn't have-" I was cut off by Onew.

"No. I did deserve it. And I think you should know as well why I deserved it. I can't hide it from you anymore." He closed his eyes and sighed. I waited for him to continue on.

"The reason I broke up with you is because I found out that I am engaged to Jessica."

::::::::::::::::::::
Omo! The truth has finally been revealed! XO
Yay! I didn't lose any readers....hehehehehe. :)
Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was busy. T_T Hope this makes up for it?? ^^