Surprise

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::

We laughed at Eli's joke as we arrived back at the country house. Kibum, being concerned for my health, draped his jacket around my shoulders when we had left the dinner party for it was cold outside. I handed him back his jacket when we had finally gotten inside the house and headed upstairs to change.

I changed into my pajamas and then went to Kibum's room. He was done changing and the rest of the boys were there as well. Kevin, Eli, and Kibum were on his bed while Alexander and Soohyun were sitting on the couch. I sat down on the couch, in between Alexander and Soohyun. We talked the night away. I fell asleep on Alexander's shoulder though and felt myself being carried to my bedroom by Kibum. I smiled as he tucked me in and then slowly, I drifted off into dreamland.

:::::::::::::::::

Winter break passed by quickly. Jay flew over to Okinawa on the 2nd half of break and the house was a lot louder now that he was here.

The boys and Jay had many dance battles, which resulted in Jay winning of course. :) Sadly, Hyung Joon and his friends had to leave early so it was just Jay, the boys, and I in the house.

Even though it was a lot quieter in the house, the boys and I managed to have a lot of fun. We had snowball fights, went ice skating, played tons of video games, visited some friends, and even went clubbing (all of us were of age, of course!).

As winter break slowly came to an end, we packed up our stuff and flew back to Korea about 3 days before school started. Truthfully, I didn't want to go back. Because then I would have to face all my troubles.

The guys dropped Jay off first, then dropped me off, and then separated to go back to their own homes.

I sighed.

Right now, I had so many responsibilities and burdens.

I was deciding on majoring in Fashion and Modeling in college while the boys were training under different companies. Kibum and Kevin were training under Xing Entertainment while Eli and Alexander were training under NH Media. Jay and Soohyun were training under JYPE.

Not only was I going to major in Fashion and Modeling but I also had to manage the company as well.

And now my love life was kicking in as well.

I sighed.

Just a couple of more months till I'm free from most of this.

::::::::::::::::

As I was heading out the door to go to school, my cell phone rang to the tune of The Way U Are by DBSK.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah, yoboseyo? Eun?" It was Kibum.

"Neh. What is it?" I asked him, concerned why he was calling now.

"Do you mind picking Kevin and I up from the Xing Entertainment building? We have something to tell you." Kibum said in a sort of serious yet excited voice.

"Sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes."

:::::::::::::::::

As her car pulled up, we got out of the building and Eun Ah got out to greet us. She took our bags and put them in the trunk.

"Eun, guess what? We're debuting within a month!" Kibum exclaimed and Eun Ah was shocked but quickly recovered it with a smile. She gave him a hug.

"Really? Wow! I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed and then turned towards me and grinned.

"I haven't forgotten you either!" She gave me a hug. I hugged her back, enjoying the moment. I'll admit, I still have a huge crush on her but as long as she's happy, I'm happy so I'd rather remain as a friend then be ignored.

We finally got back in the car, Eun Ah gave us our coffee like usual (it wasn't a daily thing but at least 4 times a month, she picks us up and brings us coffee), and we drove off to school.

When we arrived at our school, we noticed something different. The girls were crowded along a bench like usual, surrounding Onew's group but something was different.

Onew and Key weren't there. I looked over at Eun Ah and caught her frown. She noticed me glancing at her and immediately replaced it with a bored look about a second later after I caught her frowning.

As we headed up the school, I heard the girls whispering around us.

"What is SHE doing with them? I heard that they're going to debut in a month. They're too popular for her."

I gritted my teeth and tried to calm my anger down as Kibum glanced over at me. I tried to smile at him but I was angry at the girls who were said it.

But then, one girl caught our attention. She was talking normally to her friend and we managed to catch some of her conversation.

"Did you hear the news? Onew and Key left over break to America and they're staying there for the rest of the school year to study."

Kibum and I immediately looked over at Eun Ah whose face was full of shock.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Omo! Sorry I didn't update yesterday! XO
I was busy...I was learning a dance (through a dance tutorial on youtube) so I was tired..XO

And I was catching up with kpop and stuff...I really like ZE:A's new songs...^^ I like Bang! by After School as well. :D I wish I could learn how to drum....XO

I was also watching Jewelry's last performance of Love Story and I almost cried....it was so sad to see that Park Jung Ah and Seo In Young to leave....I know it's late but I'm catching up! lol XD

Also, last night, some drama just happened! XO Let's just say...that girl that likes my first love (basically, she's like Jessica) added me on facebook and I was debating on whether or not to confirm her...XO Oh, wait...I just also revealed part of the next chapter...oops....well, at least in a way, i revealed a part of it...lol XD

Comment! ^^ Comments make me update faster! :D And for some of my readers that are also authors, update your stories faster! That makes me update even more! ^^