Competition

: : Past or Present : :

I replaced the A/N with a chapter. :)

::::::::::::::::::

As the doors opened, the pairs piled into the neon lighted room, separating at different pathways.

As Jae Min and Eli rounded the corner together, they spotted two people lurking at the end of the passage. Jae Min peered at the figures who loomed out from the shadows. It was Nichkhun and Seulong. Eli and Jae Min made a run for it but they had both been shot by Nichkhun and Jo Kwon [don't worry, it doesn't sting or anything, the jacket just beeps, i think, when you get shot by an opponent].

Jay: 1
Kibum : 0

[I know the scoring sounds weird since both of them were shot but just go along with it. :)]

----------

Junho crept around the corner, holding his laser gun in front of him, acting like he was in Mission Impossible while secretly playing the Mission Impossible theme song in his head. Jinwoon followed him, covering Junho's back. Both of them sneaked their way across the pathway which curved into a bend.

Out of nowhere, Alexander and Chul Ae attacked them by shooting Junho and Jinwoon with their laser guns. Junho let out a small cry and ran for his life, leaving Jinwoon who freaked out and ran away in a different direction, causing Alexander and Chul Ae to burst out laughing.

Jay: 1
Kibum : 1

------------

Mi Young and Soohyun stayed low while carefully concealing their footsteps as they tiptoed across the pathway. They heard a rustle and froze, looking at each other. Soohyun raised a finger to his lips, signing to keep quiet.

Then a howl came and both Jo Kwon and Wooyoung burst out from a hidden pathway, shooting like crazy at Soohyun and Mi Young who squeaked in fright. Soohyun grabbed her hand made a mad dash to a different path with Jo Kwon laughing evilly and Wooyoung firing laser shots at them like he was one of those clones in Star Wars.

Jay: 2
Kibum: 1

----------

Junsu and Chansung were quietly arguing as they rounded a corner, not paying attention to where they were going until they heard a soft cough.

Both abruptly looked up from their heated argument to see Nciole and Tiffany smirked at them with their laser guns pointed at them.

"Uh....." Chansung stuttered as Tiffany and Nicole drew nearer. Junsu and Chansung started to back off until they hit a wall. Junsu looked to his left and saw a different path and grabbed Chansung's hand but it was too late.

Nicole and Tiffany fired their laser shots at them as they were taking off in another direction. As the boys scampered off, the girls high-fived each other and grinned.

Jay: 2
Kibum: 2

----------

Chul Ae and Alexander ran off into a different path, laughing after having seen Junho abandoning Jinwoon. Their laughter was heard, however. Jo Kwon and Wooyoung snuck around the corner, carefully watching them. Chul Ae and Alexander rounded the corner, unaware that Jo Kwon and Wooyoung were watching them.

Wooyoung and Jo Kwon briefly looked at each other before silently creeping down the path towards Alexander and Chul Ae whose backs were turned to them.

Chul Ae then felt the hair on her neck stand up as she felt like she was being watched. She and Alexander turned around to see Jo Kwon and Wooyoung but it was too late. Jo Kwon and Wooyoung shot them with their laser guns and quickly ran off before Chul Ae and Alexander could fire back.

Jay: 3
Kibum: 2

----------

Nichkhun and Seulong lazily walked around the maze, not really caring about the game but that was their fatal mistake. As they rounded the corner, their footsteps could be heard and none other than Nicole and Tiffany were close and could hear them. Nicole smirked at Tiffany who nodded and they rounded the corner that headed straight into the path that Nichkhun and Seulong just turned into.

Nichkhun and Seulong raised their laser guns immediately when they saw Nicole and Tiffany but they were too late.

Nicole and Tiffany, the invincible girl team that has not been beaten yet, shot them down. Nichkhun faked like he had been shot in the chest and fell on the ground. Seulong followed in suit, making Nicole and Tiffany laugh but they were not fooled.

They quickly high-fived each other and scampered off before they could be caught by anyone else who was lurking by.

Jay: 3
Kibum: 3

:::::::::::::

Chansung, Junho, Jinwoon, Junsu, Nichkhun, Seulong, Jae Min, Eli, Alexander, Chul Ae, Soohyun, and Mi Young were outside the maze, putting back their laser guns and jackets. They sat down on a bench, watching the game through a series of screens that were being shot through several cameras placed in the maze.

"Jay, Taecyeon, Jo Kwon, Wooyoung, Kibum, Kevin, Nicole, and Tiffany are still in the game. Who do you think is going to win?" Junsu asked everyone else who was staring intently at the screen.

That question sent a buzz of thoughts in everyone's mind.

Nicole and Tiffany were very sneaky and so far, had not been caught by anyone.

Kevin and Kibum had not shown their sneaky talents yet, the same goes for Jay and Taecyeon.

Jo Kwon and Wooyoung were mad. They were ruthless. They were also fast at reacting so they were a hard opponent to beat.

Who would win?

::::::::::::::::
Nicole & Tiffany vs. Jo Kwon & Wooyoung.
Result?

Jay & Taecyeon vs. Kibum & Kevin.
Result?

Stay tuned for the next chapter if you want to know who wins! :D
Also, sorry for not updating for a month! >.<
Also, a friend of mines gave me her story [sorry for the weird title and link. :P] so I could post up the Kevin fanfic on here. :) I'll be updating that soon as well.
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Momandbaby/