Just You

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::::

I immediately shifted my eyes away. I didn't want to see him now.

Instinctively, Jun Hyung wrapped his arm around me and guided me to the back of the classroom, far away from Onew and his group of friends. I could feel Onew's stare but Eli blocked his view of me by walking on my right side while Jun Hyung was on my left.

When we sat down, Eli sat in front of me while Jun Hyung sat beside me. Eli, who knew me well, tried to strike up a conversation.

"Soooooooo.....guys......what's up?" He awkwardly asked and we cracked up.

Eli was the type of person that could make anyone laugh. We talked a bit more until class started. The teacher came in and assigned seats when the bell rung.

"Chul Ae, move to table 9 with Sae Ri, Mi Young, and Jae Min. Onew, move to table 7 with Jun Hyung, Eli, and Eun Ah."

The boys and I froze as the teacher announced the seats. Onew moved over to the table and sat by Eli. He smiled at us but Eli and Jun Hyung just glared at him while I kept my eyes downcast.

::::::::::::

I was slightly happy when I heard that I was moving to Eun Ah's table but I was also sad because I knew that she wouldn't talk to me and neither would her friends.

What's going to happen between us now?

I manged to avoid her these past 3 years but now, it's almost impossible to avoid her. I'm in her lab group! I'm not her lab partner but we sit at the same table and have Homeroom, History, and Chemistry together.

I said that I hate her but what Kibum said blew me off.

After what has happened,

Will you still love me?

After what I've put you through,

Will you still love me?

:::::::::::::::

All throughout Chemistry, I ignored Onew and only talked to Jun Hyung while Eli talked to Onew since they were lab partners. When the bell rang, I immediately grabbed my stuff and headed out the door with Jun Hyung by my side. I heard Onew call my name but ignored him. I went to my locker, grabbed my sports bag, and stuffed my books in my locker.

"Are you okay, Eun Ah shii?" Jun Hyung asked softly.

"Just call me Eun ah. There's no need to be formal with me. And I'm alright but I need to hurry. I have Dance next." I smiled at Jun Hyung who smiled back.

His smile made my heart skip for a reason. His smile was to die for. Was I falling for him?

I finally realized that he was talking to me and snapped back into reality.

"Araso. Hyun Seung and Kevin are coming so I'm going to go. Have fun in Dance." I got butterflies when he smiled at me and left with Eli who just arrived. Kevin skipped up to my locker and hooked his arm around mines.

"Eunnie! Come on! Let's go!" Kevin chirped happily. I flashed a smile and hooked my other arm around Hyung Seung's arm.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I grinned. We headed to the locker rooms, changed, and entered the dance room.

"Alright class. Today, I want to see your dances. As you should all know, I assigned each pair a song and you were to create a dance to it over the summer. Hyung Seung, seeing that you just transferred, you can just watch. Eun Ah and Jae Min, you guys are up first."

The song we danced to was Tik Tok by Ke$ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFribkMEhfU&feature=related

Sample of our dance. :)

The dance was perfect. Every move was right and the music and dance moves just flowed perfectly together.

::::::::::::::::

"Eun Ah and Jae Min, you guys are up first." The teacher announced.

You and Jae Min danced to Tik Tok by Ke$ha.

The moves were awesome and the music flowed through your bodies. But the person that caught my attention the most was you, Eun Ah.

You were smiling and the way you moved your body was hot.

Not only do you look hot when you are dancing but you look absolutely stunning when I see you in the halls.

I already know what happened between you and Onew and that you still love him.

But it still didn't stop me.

I'm still in love with you.

:::::::::::

Yay! Another short update. ^^ I'll try to write a longer one next time. :)
It was sooooo hard to find a good dance video....XO anyway, I wonder who this guy-in-love is? :D It could be Kevin or Hyun Seung....or someone else in the Dance class that I didn't mention.... :D
Comment! ^^

A/N: Omo! I made a mistake! >O< I accidentally typed Yo Seob instead of Hyun Seung....Eun Ah has Japanese with Yo Seob....hehehehe..i corrected it. sorry. T_T