No Love No More

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::

I immediately shifted eyes and tried to calm my heart down as I coolly walked inside the classroom with Dong Woon, Doo Joon, and Alexander and sat down, far away from Onew.

"Distract me." I whispered to Alexander and he immediately understood what I had meant. He knew what happened between Onew and I.

"So how was your summer? Did you have fun in China?" Alexander tried to strike up a conversation that would distract me from Onew which I was thankful for.

"It was alright. I still have a hard time understand what they're saying sometimes though." I said thoughtfully and VERY aware that Onew was still watching us.

"Oh. I can tutor you if you want me to." Alexander offered. I smiled at his kindness.

"So then that means that the next time I go to China, I can just drag you along with me, ne?" I joked. Alexander laughed and I laughed. I then remember that Doo Joon and Dong Woon were there.

"How about you guys? What did you do over the summer?" I turned to face them since they were sitting behind me and Alexander was next to me.

"I went over to the States for a bit and visited my cousins." Doo Joon said with a smile.

"I just stayed and trained at the company all summer and hung out with a couple of my friends." Dong Woon said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Company?" I questioned him.

"Yeah. I'm training under Cube Entertainment. Hopefully I'll be able to debut next year." Dong Woon explained.

"Oh! Cool! You're going to be famous then, ne? So can I have your autograph then?" I joked, pretending to have a piece of paper in my hand and a pen in the other. We all cracked up but then the bell rang and class started. I turned to face the front and meet Onew's eyes.

He narrowed his eyes and looked away, scowling.

My heart sank.

Did I do something?

Did I do something to make you hate me?

I thought you loved me, Onew.

I really thought you did.

In 7th grade, we were the best of friends.

In 8th grade, we were the cutest couple.

I loved you at that time. And I still do.

I thought you loved me too. Your eyes, they said it.

But in 9th grade, we started to grow apart.

You made a couple of new friends and even got a girlfriend.

You barely hung out with Kibum and I.

In 10th grade, we barely had classes together.

We barely talked and barely hung out.

In 11th grade, we completely stopped talking to each other.

You changed your number, your house, and most of all, you changed yourself. I don't know who you are anymore.

You became a kingka and I was just another ordinary girl to you.

What happened between us?

:::::::::::::::

Our eyes connected.

My heart stopped.

The only person who could do this to me was you.

I know I shouldn't fall in love with you.

But I can't help it.

When I found out that I loved you, I was afraid that you wouldn't be my friend anymore. That you didn't love me back.

And when I found out that you did, thanks to the help of a friend, I was so happy. My heart leaped for joy.

But when I got some special news from my parents, my heart was crushed.

I had to stop loving you. It was for your own sake.

I didn't want to hurt you.

::::::::::

After History, it was off to Art with Ki Kwang. I picked him up from his classroom and we walked to the art department. Ki Kwang was a nice but shy guy whereas I was loud and playful person. He was really shy so I decided to make one of my goals for this year. To bring his inner "beast" out. To make him less shy and a lot louder. He's very smart but he's often not heard.

During Art, I drew my heart out. I drew my feelings. This is why I took art and also why I took dance. Instead of expressing what I feel like in words, I expressed it through drawing and dance. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.

At lunch, we all gathered by my locker. I had exchanged numbers with all of the boys in the halls and texted them to meet me at my locker. We all left the campus, Kibum's group and Doo Joon's group, and ate at a restaurant. We talked, laughed, and of course, ate.

As I came back from the bathroom, Jun Hyung who was seated next to me pulled out my chair for me like a gentleman would. I smiled at this action and he blushed and smiled back. I sat back down and talked to him. He was sort of shy as well so I made it my goal to make him more confident. I also wanted to grow close to him. For some reason, I wanted to get to know him.

::::::::::::

When we got back to school, disaster struck and my heart was broken once again.

We were laughing when we arrived at the scene of Onew and Jessica fighting.

"What are you saying you don't like me?! That you don't love me?! You know you love me but you don't want to admit it!" Jessica accused Onew.

"I never liked you and I never loved you, okay?! Just stay away from me!" Onew coldly stated and started to walk away.

"It's because of her, right? Because of Eun Ah." Jessica sobbed. Onew immediately stopped but did not turn around.

"I don't know who she is." He coldly said.

"You know who she is! You love her! Don't you ever try and think that I'm blind! I see you watching her everyday!" Jessica screamed at him.

"I told you, I don't know her! I don't love her! I hate her!" Onew yelled at Jessica.

My heart crumbled.

My world fell.

He said that he hated me.

The tears started to fall down my cheeks unknowingly. So he really hated me all these years.

I gave you my heart and you threw it away.

Onew turned around and froze when he saw me.

Too scared and ashamed to face him, I turned and ran away with the boys calling me and Kibum yelling at Onew.

::::::::::::::::

Thanks for all the comments! :D Wow! I never expected to have so many readers! I'm really thankful! :D I'll try and update everyday if I can! ^^