The Game

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::::

Jay: 3

Kibum: 3

---------

Nicole and Tiffany strained their ears to hear any movement, any sound, any breathing nearby.

They knew who was left on the other team and they had planned to take down Wooyoung and Jo Kwon first.

Wooyoung and Jo Kwon, as well, were listening for any sound that indicated a person was nearby.

They decided to get rid of Nicole and Tiffany first then go after Kevin and Kibum.

Slowly, both couples moved around the maze but did not bump into each other but if anyone was looking downwards, being able to see the maze from above, they would see that eventually, both parties would meet and have an epic battle.

:::::::::::::::::::

“Kev, let’s go.” Kibum whispered and signaled Kevin to follow him as they crept down the hallways of the edge of the maze.

They did not run into anyone of the opposite team the whole time even though they were so far into the game.

But after running into Nicole and Tiffany, both pairs agreed on who to take out.

Kevin and Kibum would hunt down Jay and Taecyeon while Tiffany and Nicole would hunt down Wooyoung and Jo Kwon.

If one pair was shot down, one person of the pair would point their laser gun at the ceiling and 1 red dot would show that they were taken down and the opposite team was alive still.

But if both teams were taken down at the same time, then the pair would both point their laser guns at the ceiling and there would be 2 red dots.

All the sudden, there was a crash, a howl, a shrill scream, and then silence.

Instinctively, Kevin and Kibum looked up and saw 2 red dots.

It was just them, Jay and Taecyeon now.

Nicole, Tiffany, Wooyoung, and Jo Kwon were eliminated at the same time.

Kevin made a sudden movement as to check up on them but Kibum shot him a look and shook his head.

They had to stay put and keep their heads because unknown to them, two dark figures were heading their way.

::::::::::::::

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! Had a problem with winglin, been busy, and all that stuff.
But anyway, I decided to update since today's my birthday and I want to be nice to everyone! :D
Comment! :D

Oh, and here's the link to 'Something More' featuring Kevin of U-Kiss and Jae Min, Eli's sister. ^^
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Dark_Seraphim2/

I also started another story featuring SHINee and a mysterious new girl group!
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Dark_Seraphim1/

See you guys there! :D