Plan

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::::

I was stunned.

Everyone was stunned at the news.

My parents and Kibum’s parents were smiling happily at Kibum and I.

"The wedding will be during the summer after school ends for the both of them. We hope that you all will be able to attend. Thank you for coming tonight." My parents smiled at everyone and people started to file out of the banquet hall.

I remained seated in my seat, still in shock. Kibum looked at me worriedly while the rest were staring at either Kibum or I. Nicole and Tiffany came over and comforted me.

"Eun, are you okay?" They asked worriedly. I snapped out of my trance and plastered a smile on face and nodded.

"Yeah, I’m alright." I told them and then turned to Kibum.

"Did you know about this?" He nodded slowly.

"Yeah, I found out last week from hyung but he forbade me not to tell anyone that I found out. Especially you." His eyes were downcast and I could tell it was hard for him to still process it.

I moved over to him and gave him a hug. He tensed at first but then relaxed and hugged back.

"It’ll be alright. This won’t get in the way of our friendship, right?" I pulled away and raised an eyebrow at him. He laughed and shook his head.

"Of course not. Why would it? We’re practically brothers and sisters." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And don’t worry, I’ll handle this problem. You go to America and find Onew. He’s a bigger problem than this." He smiled at me and I hugged him tightly again. He laughed and the rest of the people at our table laughed along with him.

We pulled away and Hyung Joon came over. He looked at me concerned.

"Are you okay, Eunnie?" He asked me and I nodded, smiling at him and he understood.

"Even though I would like you as a sister, I think you belong with someone else." He winked at me. I smiled happily and nodded.

"I know. And now I have an excuse to my parents and everyone else why I have to go. The company needs help. Oh, and Min Hee is going to come back along with me." I told him cheerfully and he smiled at me.

"It’s nice seeing that beautiful smile again." He commented. I blushed and he just laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Alright, I’ll be seeing you guys later." He waved goodbye to us and left with his friends. Kibum turned to me with a confused expression.

"Min Hee? As in your cousin Min Hee?" He asked and I nodded happily.

"Yep! Min Hee is finally coming back. Why? Are you excited to see her now?" I and he blushed and shook his head.

"No! It’s just…” He trailed off and I chuckled.

"Hmmm…I think someone has a crush! I remember you guys used to tease each other a lot when we were younger." I and he turned bright red.

"No! Why would I like her?!” He exclaimed but his face betrayed him and his voice shook.

"Really, hyung? Because I remember you telling me that you like her." Kevin pointed out innocently. Kibum turned to Kevin in a flash and glared at him. We all laughed while Kevin pouted.

"What? I didn’t do anything wrong.” He acted all innocent and cute and everyone burst out laughing, even Kibum.

The dining hall was almost empty and the parents were waiting for us. We collected all of our stuff and separated.

Kibum’s parents and my parents were waiting for us at the door. Kibum had his arm hooked around my neck and we were joking around when we rounded the corner and was face to face with them. My face slightly fell and Kibum’s arm shifted down so his arm was around my waist, making us look like a couple.

"Aw! Don’t they look cute?" Kibum’s mom cooed and my mother agreed immediately.

I opened my mouth to retaliate but Kibum nudged me and out of the corner of his mouth, whispered for me to smile and act along with it. I faked a smile as did he.

"We’re going to head over to Kibum’s house now and set up the arrangements for the wedding and leave you two in Kibum’s room for some alone time." My mom winked at me and I almost choked if Kibum had pinched my waist.

We headed out to be greeted by 2 limos. I raised an eyebrow at Kibum who shrugged.

"One limo will be for the parents and one for the children. See you guys there!" Kibum’s mom told us and the adults entered the 1st limo and we clambered in the 2nd limo.

Silence filled the limo as I put my head on Kibum’s shoulder and sighed. He glanced at me.

“Tired?” He asked and I nodded.

"Kibum, how are we going to get out of this?" I asked him sleepily.

"I have a plan but there's only one part I'm unsure of. But don't worry about it. Just worry about Onew, araso?" He looked at me hard and I nodded.

"Yeah. I found out where he is and all. The only hard part is convincing him to come back." I whispered sadly, my hopes starting to dim down when I spoke. Kibum's eyes softened at my sadness.

"Don't worry, Eun. He loves you. I'm sure of that. Everything will be okay. Besides, you're stubborn person and you can persuade anyone easily. You'll be able to talk him into coming back." He smiled at me and I smiled back before dozing off.

:::::::::::::::

Kibum shook me gently as the limo slowly came to a stop. I opened my eyes and blinked. I yawned and stretched while Kibum ducked so he wouldn't get hit.

"Yah! Watch where you're aiming your fists!" He playfully scolded me. I stuck my tongue out.

"Yah! You can't say that to a person who just woke up from a refreshing nap." I scolded him and it was his turn to stick out his tongue. I grabbed my clutch which was besides me, opened the door, and clambered out of the limo with Kibum following me.

Our parents, Kibum, and I entered Kibum's house. We separated at the stairs; Kibum and I upstairs to Kibum's room and our parents to the living room. My mom whispered loudly to me to remember about abstinence which I rolled my eyes at and hissed back at her that we weren't going to do anything. She and Kibum's mom giggled and our parents headed into the living room while Kibum and I went up his room and chilled out.

He and I just talked for about an hour about stuff that was going on and I told him about my plan about going to America and all. After an hour of talking, Kibum's parents called us down and we made wedding arrangements. It was to be about 2 weeks after our graduation and when I get back from the States, we were to go to the jewelers and the fitters for the wedding dress and tux.

After that, my parents and I left their house and when I got home, I went up to my room immediately, mumbling a goodnight to my parents and plopped on my bed, immediately falling asleep from the exhaustion.

:::::::::::::::

Friday came quickly. Before I knew it, I was rushing out the door with my luggage to Kibum's car. Kibum had volunteered to drive me to the airport where our jet was since he was the only one of my friends who really knew where it was while the rest of the gang was going to come later and send me off.

We headed down the airport and met up with the guys and the girls. Alexander had driven the guys (Kevin, Soohyun, and Eli) while Tiffany drove the girls (Jae Min, Chul Ae, Mi Young, and Nicole). I had gotten close to Jae Min, Chul Ae, and Mi Young the past 2 days.

I hugged them all goodbye and finally addressed all of them.

"I'll only be gone for a couple of days, don't worry. The latest I'll be back is in about 2 weeks. But I'll probably be finished by the middle of next week." I smiled at them and waved goodbye as I boarded the jet.

"Good evening. We'll be in L.A. in a couple of hours but it will be noon by the time we arrive. So I recommend that you get a couple of hours of sleep as to adjust to the time change." A stewardess came up to me as the door of the jet snapped shut and spoke to me in a kind manner. She smiled at me and took my luggage from me and I headed to the middle of the jet. I plopped down on the seat, looked out the window and waved at my friends as the jet took off.

I sighed and slumped back in my chair.

From now on, I need to think a lot about what's going to happen.

That was my last thought before I dozed off to dreamland.

:::::::::::::

Omg! It's almost been about 2 weeks ever since I updated? T.T sorry for the long wait! I've been piled up with homework for the past weeks so it's been hard to write my story. T.T
Also, guess what? I just might be going to the Wonder Girls concert with 2PM as a special guest! yay!!!! :D I can't wait! ^^ I'll make sure to take pictures!!! :D
Comment! :D