Reunion

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::

Onew? What are you doing here?" Eun Ah asked, acting shocked. Min Hee's jaw dropped.

"Onew? Lee Jinki? The Lee Jinki that's hilariously stupid but smart at the same time who I haven't seen in years?" She practically screamed and Onew finally noticed her.

"Min Hee?" He asked wearily, unsure if it was her or not. She squealed and gave him a bone-crushing hug.

"Min...Hee.....can't....breathe...."Onew managed to choke out and Min Hee let him go with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry! But I haven't seen you in such a long time! What are you doing here in the States?" Min Hee asked curiously.

Onew glanced at Eun Ah and glanced back at Min Hee who raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Did you come to see me?" She asked hopefully but couldn't cover up her smirk before Eun Ah saw it.

She raised an eyebrow, curious about what Min Hee and Onew were telepathically talking about.

"Of course, I came all this way just to see you, Min." Onew said sarcastically and Min Hee pouted.

"But I'm actually here because I'm studying abroad for a bit." He informed her and she nodded.

"Oh yeah, Min. This is my friend Key. Key, this is my old childhood friend, Min." Onew introduced Min Hee to Key who smiled at him who smiled back.

"Eun Ah!" Eun Ah spun around to see Chance and Youngsky.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" They asked, walking up to where they were.

"Just shopping. You?" She smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Just roaming around. We don't really have anything to do till the show." Chance came up and slung his arm around Eun Ah neck like they were best buddies.

"Oh, the show's tonight?" She asked them curiously. They nodded and Chance handed her a pass.

"Come and see us perform. We have friend from Australia that will be performing with us tonight. It's a special treat. You know where it is, right?" Chance asked and she nodded.

"I vaguely remember but I'll text you or Youngsky if I get lost." They cheered and she laughed at them. Chance lowered his head down.

"Who's that black-haired guy standing next to Min Hee? He's been glaring at me for the past minute." He whispered in Eun Ah's ear and she chuckled.

"His nickname is Onew. He's my ex." She whispered back and he smirked.

"Ah, that's why. He was starting to scare me." He whispered back and they both laughed.

He removed his arm but still stood close to Eun Ah, smirking at Onew who glared even harder.

"Oh yeah, Youngsky and Chance. Onew and Key." Eun Ah introduced them to each other.

Key smiled at Youngsky and Chance while Onew, however, glared slightly at Chance but smiled at Youngsky.

"Well, we gotta go so we'll see you later. Oh, and you can invite them too. We gave you backstage pass so you can use it for them too. If not, just call either one of us and we'll come and get you." Chance patted Eun Ah's shoulder and winked at her. He and Youngsky took off, leaving them in silence.

"So do you guys want to shop and hang out for a while since we're already here in the mall?" Min Hee suggested, breaking the silence. Eun Ah shrugged, looking at Key and Onew for an answer. They shrugged as well.

"Alright, fine, all you emotionless people. Let's go shop!" Min Hee muttered, grabbing Eun Ah's hand and dragging her with Key and Onew following, chuckling at Min Hee's
behavior.

:::::::::::::::::

"Hey, why don't you try this one on?" Min Hee asked Eun Ah who frowned at the casual black dress and shook her head.

"Oh come on! You have to pick a dress!" She pouted.

"No, I don't. I can pick out a dress from my closet in my apartment." Eun Ah pointed out and Min Hee's head drooped.

Eun Ah was right. She had an apartment hear that held some of her possessions since she visited here often.

"Fine! But you have to pick a dress for the engagement party!" Min Hee's head popped back up and declared. Onew and Key perked up.

"Engagement party? To who?" Key asked, curious. Eun Ah glared at Min Hee to be quiet but she just ignored her.

"To Kibum, of course. Who else? It's been planned ever since they were young." Min Hee answered and Eun Ah just stared at Min Hee in confusion.

Her arranged marriage had been planned from the minute she met Kibum?

"Kibum?!" Shock, anger, and hurt were evident on Onew's face as he jumped up from the bench that he and Key were sitting on, watching Min Hee and Eun Ah shop.

"You didn't tell me that you were engaged! I've always loved you and yet you're engaged to HIM?!" He yelled at Eun Ah and stormed away.

::::::::::::::::

I'm back! :D Hope you guys missed me. XD