Going Back

: : Past or Present : :

::::::::


For the rest of the day, Min Hee was always there to comfort me and distract me as well. Key actually dropped by, asking if Min Hee and I wanted to watch a movie and he specifically said the three of us so I knew that he knew that Onew and I broke up.

I smiled at him and agreed to his offer. He and I were, surprisingly, on good terms, ever since Onew and I made up. I also knew that he suggested a movie because it would distract me for a short while and it did.

For a short while, I did forget about Onew.

But only for a short while.

Once we got back to our place, got our lugagge and headed out to the airport, realization crashed down upon me and I was back in my blue mood.

"Come on, Eun. Don't worry about him. From what I've heard, you also have Junhyung and Kibum to deal with." Min Hee assured me, although, it wasn't really assuring. That just reminded me of all the conflicts I had at home.

I sighed and nodded hesitantly. Key frowned slightly and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, Eun Ah. Onew honestly cares for you and wants for you to have what's best for you. He'll come around as soon as he realizes what a big mistake he's made and if he doesn't, I'll beat him up till he does." Key joked, causing me to laugh. He smiled at the fact that I was laughing and Min Hee smiled as well.

"Thanks, Key." I smiled at him and he just ruffled my hair.

"Don't frown anymore. Pretty girls with pretty smiles shouldn't frown." Key said, poking my forehead, an amused expression on his face.

"Araso, I won't." I formed a frown in a mocking manner that made him pout. We all laughed and the atmosphere was bright again.

"Yo, Eun Ah!" I heard my name being called and turned around to see Youngsky, Chance, and Peter. They came and all gave me a hug.

"Didn't think that you were leaving without saying goodbye, were you?" Chance said, nudging me slightly and I chuckled.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I joked and smiled at them.

"I'll miss you!" Youngsky cutely said and I chuckled.

"We'll all miss you but I think we'll be seeing each other sooner than you think." Peter said and I raised my eyebrow at him. He and I had gotten pretty close this past week so we were pretty comfortable with each other.

"We're actually going to go to Korea when summer comes around." Chance informed me and I brightened up.

"You guys better call me when you get to Korea then! We'll hang out." I smiled at them, trying to act happy even though I wasn't.

"That's a plan." Youngsky said, coolly and we all laughed at his "coolness." We talked a bit before an announcement was made that my flight was leaving soon. I bid goodbye to everyone and hugged them one last time before Min Hee and I headed off.

:::::::::::::::

Throughout the plane ride, Min Hee and I talked for a bit before going to sleep since it daytime by the time we get there.

Once we got there, the two of us took a taxi to back to my house. The both of us collapsed on our beds, jet lagged. Min Hee stayed in the guest room while I was in my room.

I curled up into a ball, burying my face into my pillow.

Were we really over?

Unknowingly, tears were streaming down my face as I hugged my blanket tightly.

The official break-up and heartbreak of Onew and I would only secure my arranged marriage with Kibum.

How am I going to tell Kibum about this?

What am I going to do now?

:::::::::::::::