Dance

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::

"Junsu oppa! What are you doing here?" I asked him, surprised by his appearance. I got up and hugged him, Hyung Joon and Kibum following.

"Eun Ah, they guys are over there." Junsu pointed to a table full of guys who waved at us. "Can I borrow her for a minute? They want to see her." Junsu asked Hyung Joon who nodded and Junsu smiled at me.

He took e over to the table where he was sitting and we were immediately welcomed by his friends.

"JaeJoong oppa! Your hair!" I exclaimed and softly touched his hair. He smiled brightly.

"Yeah, I dyed it for our new concept." He told me.

"I can't wait to see your new mv then!" I cheered and they smiled.

We talked for a while and then I went back to the boys' table. Hyung Joon and his friends were seated at the table next to ours while Kibum, Eli, Kevin, Alexander, Soohyun and I were seated at our usual table.

:::::::::::::::::::::

We chatted for a while and finally, the dance floor opened.

"So, who wants to dance with Eun first?" Kibum asked around.

"I'll take her first." Eli volunteered. We stood up and headed out to the dance floor.

After a while, I switched partners and danced with Kibum, Soohyun, Alexander, and Hyung Joon. The last person I was to dance with was Kevin.

As he and I danced, we talked for a bit but Kevin seemed a bit out of it.

"Are you okay, Kevin?" I asked him, concerned.

"Huh? Yeah...I've just been thinking a lot." Kevin smiled at me.

"Are you sure?" I wasn't fooled. I knew him for years and I knew when he was lying. He sighed.

"To be truthful, there's this girl I like." I nodded him, encouraging him to continue. "She's beautiful, kind, and talented. But I think she likes someone else." He looked downcast.

"You should tell her that you like her. You'll never find out if she likes you or someone else if you keep hiding your feelings." I told him firmly. He smiled at me. "Who's the lucky girl?" I asked curiously.

"The lucky girl is you."

:::::::::::::::::::

Another short update! ^^ But I updated 2 chapters in 1 day! Yay! :D
Omo. I love U-Kiss now...I'm listening to Mid-Day Break with Eli and the questions are hard but hearing Eli makes me happy. :) which is why I updated...lol XD

To be truthful with all my readers, this story was based on my love life. Onew's situation [his arranged marriage] is exactly the same situation with my first love [who I still love now] and Jun Hyung represents my ideal type who so coincidentally is my first love's younger brother.
And right now, a lot of stuff has been happening between the 3 of us and I guess because of that, I'm at a writer's block....so sorry if my chapters haven't been good lately. XO

Comment!