It's Her

: : Past or Present : :
::::::

A boy sat in the front of the classroom alone. All the other kids were in the back, mingling around and talking while he was left alone, reading his book.

It was the first day of junior high and he had just moved to the new school and didn't know anyone there. He had glasses and to everyone else, he was a nerd.

As he was reading, someone stepped in front of him. He silently groaned, wondering if it was another person here just to bother him. He looked up and was surprised. It was a girl with shoulder-length black hair and a bright smile.

"Hi, I'm Park Eun Ah. What's your name?"

"Lee Jinki but call me Onew."

And a beautiful friendship blossomed. But as time passed, when they entered high school, Onew became very popular because of his new look (all thanks to Eun Ah's haircut and getting contacts). He grew distant with Eun Ah, he barely saw her and talked to her.

When their junior year arrived, Onew cut off Eun Ah completely. Onew changed his cell phone number, his e-mail, and moved to a different house.

So now it was like Onew was the most popular kid in the school and Eun Ah was the least popular. Well, Eun Ah was popular but she didn't like the attention much. And now, their senior year begins...

::::::

The engine roared as she started the car and drove down to Seoul High School. As she arrived, she spotted a crowd surrounding a bench. She rolled her eyes. 'Must be Onew, of course.'

Unaware of a pair of eyes following her, she headed towards the entrance of the school. As she approached it, she saw about around her age being bullied by the school bully, Choi Seunghyun A.K.A TOP.

He was with his gang, Big Bang. She rolled her eyes at what a lame name he came up with when she heard about it.

She walked up to them and grabbed TOP's first before he could bring it down to punch the boy.

::::::

"So, you think you're tough, eh?" The school bully, TOP growled at me. "Well, I'm going to teach you a lesson about being tough."

TOP raised his fist and brought it down. But it was stopped by a girl with a scowl on her face.

"Yah, TOP. Stop bullying the new kid." She scowled at TOP who flinched.

He tried to yank his hand out of her grip but she just tightened her hold on it. He cringed in pain. She finally let go and he massaged his wrist.

"Yah! What was that for?!" He snarled at her.

"That was for already picking on the new kid." She scoffed at him.

"Hm. When did you ever stick up for people?" He sneered at her.

"When did you ever go around picking on important people? Did you even have any idea that this boy's parents are at the head of the music industry? You're really going to get it this time." She retorted.

The look on his face changed completely as the realization dawned on his face as he glanced back at me.

A boy from the gang stepped up to the girl.

"Noona, please forgive TOP. He didn't know anything about the boy." He pleaded the girl. She sighed.

"Fine, I'll let him get away with this since you asked, Daesung." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

"It's because I'm so good-looking, right?" He jokingly asked her.

"You wish." She muttered and he pouted. The rest of the group except TOP laughed at the two of them.

Those two are the cute smiley couple in the school. Whenever they hung around each other, they would always smile and laugh at each other so the school labeled them as a couple but they were just good friends.

The school bell rang, signaling that we had 15 minutes before school started. She glanced up at me and then spoke to the others.

"You guys better scram now." And they did. Man, she must be really powerful or something. She walked up to me and held out her hand. I grabbed it and she pulled me up. She smiled at me. I opened my mouth but before I could say thank you, I heard a shout ahead and looked up to see my friends.

They ran over and bombarded me with hugs.

"Man, where have you been?"

"We've been looking all over for you!"

"Come on, don't ditch us the first day of senior year at our new high school!"

"Who's this?"

That last question brought the attention of everyone to the girl. She smiled at all of us.

"Park Eun Ah. And you guys are?"

::::::

Sorry for the late update! I had finals so I was super busy. XO Any guesses on who these handsome and funny guys are? :)