U R Man

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::::::::

After I finished my dance to Tik Tok, the other pairs went. I sat down by Hyun Seung and Kevin.

"So what do you think of my dance?" I asked them.

"Awesome and totally cool." Kevin smiled at me.

"Amazing." Hyun Seung grinned at me. "I never knew that you could dance like that." I smiled proudly.

::::::::::::::::::::

After Dance, Kevin, Hyun Seung and I didn't change since we had P.E. next. We were the first ones in the gym. Later, the boys started to arrive. We sat down and chatted as the rest of the class came in one by one.

The teacher then announced that we were playing dodge ball and split us into teams.

Team A:
Soohyun
Alexander
Onew
Taemin
Chul Ae
Mi Young
Taeyeon
Jessica
Yo Seob
Minho
Ki Kwang
Doo Joon

Team B:
Jun Hyung
Key
Jonghyun
Dong Woon
Hyun Seung
Kevin
Kibum
Eli
Seohyun
Sooyoung
Yoona
Me

Jun Hyung smiled at me. "Seems like we're on the same team. Are you good at dodge ball?"

"Some what." I admitted and he chuckled.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." He smiled and butterflies filled my stomach.

He's like Prince Charming.

I wonder if this is the Prince Charming I've been waiting for ever since Onew left me.

My thoughts were cut off by the whistle and the game began.

The girls on my team and on the opposite team were the first ones to get out which wasn't surprising that much. I was the only girl left. Jun Hyung protected me and was always at my side which made me feel safe.

I got Alexander, Yo Seob, and Doo Joon out which made me happy but Kevin, Eli, Key, and Jonghyun were out as well.

It was 5 to 5. They had 5 people left and we had 5 people left.

After a few throws and misses, it was narrowed down 2 to 3. Onew and Minho on their side; Jun Hyung, Kibum, and I on our side.

Minho aimed a ball at me. I was a second late in seeing it and couldn't dodge it.

But Jun Hyung took the hit for me and was called out.

Minho smirked. I was furious at him and chucked it back at him and he was called out.

Now it was 1 to 2. Onew vs. Kibum and I.

Is it just me or does it seem like a battle between old friends?

:::::::::::::::::::

"Wow! Eun Ah's good at dodge ball." Doo Joon exclaimed.

"Yup! She sure is." Eli smirked.

"Hyung, can I talk to you for a bit?" I asked Eli.

"Sure thing, Kev. What's wrong?" He asked me once we had gotten away from the group.

"I think I'm in love with Eun Ah."

::::::::::::::::::::

Awwww. Have I lost some of my readers? T_T Well I hope they come back. ^^
So here's a short chappie. Sorry. T_T I was sort of at a writer's block...XO
comment! :D