Drama-rama

: : Past or Present : :
A/N: I replaced the double post with a new chapter!

::::::::::::::::::::

As the kiss ended, Onew backed off immediately and the door flew open.

"Awwww! You guys didn't do anything!" Eli whined. I rolled my eyes and followed Onew out the closet. Onew headed downstairs quickly without a word and as I stepped out, I caught Kibum's concerned look.

"Eli, can you continue the game without me for a bit?" Kibum asked Eli but was looking directly at me. Eli nodded, understanding what Kibum really meant and left.

Kibum took me to one of the empty guest rooms and sat besides me on the bed.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Kibum asked, placing his hand on mines, obviously concerned for me. I smiled at him, touched by his thoughtfulness. I told him all of what had happened and especially of what Onew had said.

Kibum and I are really close. I looked up to him as an older twin brother. I felt like he and I were like twins. I could tell him anything and he could tell me anything. We were very close. We comforted each other whenever one of us had trouble.

"That bastard. If he does anything to hurt you again, I'll hurt him for real this time." Kibum clenched his fist after I finished telling him everything.

Oh, did I mention he's very protective of me? -_-;

I placed my hand on top of his and told him to calm down.

"We should get going either wise the others will wonder what happened to us." I reasoned with him and we headed downstairs.

I stayed close to Kibum for the rest of the party and avoided Onew and Jun Hyung.

After the party ended and people started leaving, I started to clean up. Kibum, Alexander, Eli, Kevin, and Soohyun joined in helping cleaning up as well. Hyung Joon went back home with his friends.

After we were done cleaning up, I gave all the leftover party decorations to Kibum in a bag. He and I left together to go visit Jay at JYPE and give him some food.

The ride there was semi-quiet since I was thinking about the party.

"Don't worry, Eun. In about a week, we'll be in Japan, away from all this drama, araso?" Kibum assured me. I smiled and nodded happily.

::::::::::::::::

The bell rang and all the kids celebrated. It was the official start of winter break. Our last class was Math and most of the boys were in this class. Kibum skipped over to me and twirled me around. We laughed and he put me down.

"WHOOOOOO! It's winter break! Finally!" He cheered. I smiled brightly at his hyperness.

He drove to my house, helped me pack and then drove to his house where we picked up Hyung Joon and went straight to the airport.

As we boarded our jet, I saw Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, Jung Min, and a couple of other guys already seated. I sat next to Kibum, it was rather awkward because Kibum and I were the only ones that were rather....young there.

"Eun Ah, meet some of my other friends. Kim Sang Bum or rather Kim Bum, Lee Minho, and Kim Joon." Hyun Joong introduced to me. I flashed a smile at them and they smiled back. I almost melted when I saw Kim Bum smile at me. His smile was handsome. :)

"Oh, and so you and Kibum don't feel lonely, we invited some of your friends as well." Hyung Joon winked at me and the door opened.

Out came Kevin, Eli, Alexander, and Soohyun who grinned at us and seated themselves next to us.

Man, this was going to be one fun and wild winter break.

::::::::::::::

Short chapter...i know. XO but it's almost 11 here and I should be going to sleep...XO I might be able to update tomorrow but I'm not sure....XO But spring break's coming up so expect some more updates! :D
Comment! ^^