Okinawa

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::::

"Bwoh? You're coming with us?" Kibum asked Alexander incredulously and Alexander nodded happily.

"Yeah, your brother invited us." Alexander informed us.

"Yeah! We also wanted to see what you guys did during break. I mean, last winter break you guys went to Beijing and went to L.A. the year before that." Kevin chirped happily but his heart was fully of envy at the closeness between you and Kibum.

"Yeah, you guys travel together a lot." Soohyun commented.

"We're like twins. What do you expect?" Kibum and I chorused and we high fived. Everyone laughed including Hyung Joon's group.

"Oh, Eun. Is Jaebeom not coming?" Hyung Joon questioned me. I shook my head.

"He's got a welcome back party to got tonight and he's training all next week but he's going to fly over when he's done." I informed him and he nodded.

We all talked and played some games on the flight to Japan, more specifically, Okinawa. Hyung Joon and Kibum's parents owns a country house there so every once in a while, we visit.

After a while, we got tired and fell asleep.

I secretly took a picture of Alexander, Eli, Soohyun sleeping. Alexander's head was on Eli's shoulder while Eli's head was on Soohyun's shoulder while Soohyun's head was on Eli's head.

I smirked. I finally have blackmail.

I felt something fall on my shoulder and saw Kevin's head on my shoulder. I smiled and played with his hair a bit before going to sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

When we awoke, we had arrived at Okinawa. It was evening yet it was dark. We boarded off the plane and headed towards the limo that was waiting for us to drop us off at the country house. It was a huge 3 story house with lots of balconies and a swimming pool which was covered since it's was winter.

I shivered as I got out of the jet and headed towards the limo. Hopefully it was warm in the house because it was around 30 degrees and snow was falling.

Kim Joon saw that I was cold and wrapped his scarf around me. He smiled at me and I smiled back, blushing.

Kevin, who was watching us with jealousy, gritted his teeth. Eli patted his back, trying to calm him down.

As we arrived at the house, the maids took our suitcases and placed them in our usual rooms. Kim Bum, Minho, Kim Joon, Kevin, Alexander, Eli, and Soohyun had the guest rooms while Kibum, Hyung Joon, Hyun Joong, Jung Min, Kyu Jong, Young Saeng, and I took our usual rooms.

Hyung Joon dismissed the maids as usual, allowing them to have these 2 weeks off and we all went to our rooms and unpacked.

As I was unpacking, Kibum knocked on my door and peeked in.

"The usual dinner party starts at 6 so we have to leave her in 30 minutes so you better get ready." He informed me. I nodded and he left.

The dress I wore: http://www.irenelim.com/fashion/images/elegant-long-dinner-dress-b.jpg

Kibum and I headed downstairs together where mostly everyone was waiting. Kibum was wearing a nice suit and we waited in the living room with the boys and waited for Hyung Joon's group to come down.

The boys were chatting but broke off when they saw Kibum and I.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, pointing at my face. The boys chuckled and shook their heads.

"No, it's just that your beauty is so stunning!" Eli exclaimed and everyone laughed. I noticed that Kevin's bow tie was a bit crooked and headed towards him and fixed it.

"Yah, you boys need to learn how to fix your bow ties." I and he blushed but laughed it off. Eli secretly grinned at the sight of the two of us.

We chatted for a while and finally Hyung Joon's group came down and we set off to the usual dinner party we went to every time when we visited Okinawa. Hyung Joon and Kibum's parents would host a party whenever we come to visit Okinawa since they lived in Japan but in a place near Okinawa. But most of the time, those parties were business parties as well as welcoming parties.

When we entered, we were immediately greeted by Hyung Joon and Kibum's parents who also ushered us into the huge ball room which had a dance floor as well as many tables filled with people.

As we seated ourselves at a table, I heard someone call my name.

"Eun Ah!"

My jaw almost dropped as I saw him walking over here.

"Junsu oppa?"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

whoooooooooo!! a new guy! hehehehehehe....i wonder which Junsu it is though....the Junsu from 2PM or DBSK...hehehehe...^^
sorry that it's a short chapter...I sorta injured my finger so it's hard to type...XO
Comment! :D