Game on

: : Past or Present : :
::::::::::::::::

Jay came over and gave Kibum a hug.

"Hey man. How are ya holding on without Eun?" He teased Kibum and Kibum smacked Jay's arm.

"Wae? You already miss her? She only left about an hour ago." Kibum retorted back and Jay just laughed.

"Oh, let me introduce you guys to some of my friends." Jay turned back to face his friends.

"Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Junsu, Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho, Jo Kwon, Jinwoon and Seulong." He pointed at each of them as he said their name. Kibum and the rest smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Junsu, Chansung, Wooyoung and Junho are in my group that's going to debut in a couple of months. Jo Kwon, Jinwoon, and Seulong are a group that's going to debut before mines. Oh, and they also have another member, Changmin who's serving in the army now." Jay added.

"Do you guys have any idea what your group's name is going to be?" Kevin asked them.

"Yep. We're 2PM while Jo Kwon's group is going to be 2AM. JYP calls us 'One Day.' Ya get it? One day? 2PM and 2AM?" Jay joked. Jay's friends rolled their eyes while Kibum's group just chuckled.

"Wow. Same old Jay." Nicole and he brightened up.

"Hey! Nicole! Tiffany! When did you guys get back?" Jay asked them.

"About a week ago. How about you?" Tiffany informed him.

"About a month ago." Jay smiled at them and they smiled back.

"So does this mean that we're going to have dance competitions again?" Jay asked them and they nodded. Tiffany, Nicole, and Jay high fived each other while Kibum just chuckled at the three of them. The rest were confused, however.

"Dance competitions?" Jinwoon asked as well as asking on the behalf of the rest.

"Yup. We have dance competitions about 3 times a year. Ever since we were young, we would have them. We never missed one. Even when Jay was in the states, he would record his dance and send it to us. It was always Jay and Eun Ah vs. Tiffany and I. Kibum and our old dance teacher are our judges. So far, Tiffany and I are tied with the both of them." Nicole explained and he nodded, smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Anyway, what are we doing out here? Let's go and play some laser tag! You guys wanna play against us?" Jay asked Kibum and Kibum looked the the rest and they nodded.

"Alright then. My group against yours. Anyone who gets shot 3 or more times by the opposite team is automatically out of the game. May the best team win." Jay and Kibum shook hands and they headed inside to the jacket room.

When both teams were fitted, Jay's team was on one side of the room where there was a door that led to the huge maze that awaited them and Kibum's team were on the other side of the room where there was another door as well.

Kibum then turned to his team.

"Hey guys. How about we split up into pairs so that we can look out for each other?" Kibum suggested and they all nodded.

The pairs were:

Kevin & Kibum

Nicole & Tiffany

Eli & Jae Min

Alexander & Chul Ae

Soohyun & Mi Young

Jay and Kibum then made eye contact and nodded. The doors opened and the game began.

::::::::::::::

I heard a little thump and woke up. The plane had landed. I then heard the a monotone lady on the intercom.

"Good morning. It is about 11am here in L.A. and the day is Friday. The time in Korea is 1am and the day is Saturday over there. We hope you had a good flight and we hope that you have a pleasant time here in the U.S."

I rubbed my eyes, yawned, got up, and stretched. I grabbed my purse and my luggage and got off the jet.

There was a black limo with a girl leaning on it. She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and headed over.

I put down my purse and luggage and gave her a humongous hug.

"Min Hee! I'm so happy to see you again!" I exclaimed and she smiled.

"Same! I missed you these past 3 years!" She cheered and we both chuckled.

"Come on. Have you eaten yet?" She asked me as we put my luggage in the trunk and climbed into the limo. I shook my head.

"Well, then let's go grab some lunch before we head to the company, araso?" She said. I nodded and she smiled.

"Oh, and while you're here, let's play the language game. You have to speak to me in English while I speak to you in Korean. Fair trade? That way I practice my Korean while you practice your English." She suggested and I smirked.

"Get your game on then."

:::::::::::::::

Picture of Min Hee, in case you're wondering how she looks like: http://lh4.ggpht.com/_IQXthx_OK5o/SwgFSivlXHI/AAAAAAAACAA/msVl1cRLozM/Nam%20Eun%20Ju%20Autumn_009.jpg
Short update! Sorry! May is going to be a VERY busy month for me so sorry if I am only able to update once a week!
Urghhhh! Winglin is really making me mad. It's not letting me making long comments...