Good Person

: : Past or Present : :
:::::::::::::

I ran.

I ran as fast as I could to get away. I ignored the boys' shouting and ran to the park. I heard footsteps behind but kept on running.

In the middle of the park, I stopped and broke down crying. It was so hard to take it all in.

I then felt arms wrap around me and I sobbed into the person's chest. The person whispered comforting words and rubbed my back gently.

After I had calmed down, I looked up and was surprised by who had came to comfort me.

It was Jun Hyung.

I was embarrassed that he saw me like this but he just smiled softly.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell the guys. I understand." Was all he simply said.

He helped me stand up and guided me to a bench and sat down besides me. I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to calm my heart down. It was beating fast but not because of what just happened with Onew. It was beating fast because of the closeness between Jun Hyung and I.

Why was my heart beating so fast?

:::::::::::

"YAH!!! Onew!" Kibum yelled at him and was held back by Kevin and Eli. Kibum was furious. He wanted to punch Onew so badly now for insulting Eun Ah. Onew loved her and he knew it yet he insulted her right in front of her! He broke her heart! He wanted to punch him so badly now.

"What?" Onew answered, annoyed. He wanted to run after Eun Ah but he couldn't. It would ruin everything that he had planned. He had planned to tell Jessica that he didn't love her and that he didn't love anyone so that Jessica could get off his back but he didn't expect Eun Ah to see it too.

"How could you do that?! You idiot! She loves you and yet you yell out to everyone that you hate her?!" Kibum yelled and Onew's composed face turned into a face of shock.

Kibum continued to yell at Onew.

"She loved you ever since 8th grade, even after you guys broke up! She was so hurt after you guys broke up. She wanted to remain friends with you even if you didn't love her back but you ignored her! All these years she suffered because of you and now you have the guts to insult her?!"

'S-she still loves me?' That question kept on replaying over in Onew's mind. All of Kibum's words kept on replaying in his mind. It was too much for him right now. He turned and walked away, deep in thought.

"YAH!!!!! ONEW!" Kibum screamed at Onew but he didn't reply.

:::::::::::::

After a while, Jun Hyung broke the silence that had settled in between us as I calmed down.

"We should be heading back soon."

I nodded and stood up. He looked at me concernedly and I blushed unknowingly.

He wrapped his arms around me protectively and in a comforting manner as we headed out of the park and back to the school.

When we arrived, they were waiting for us. Eli and Kevin were holding on to Kibum who was mad yet worried about me. As soon as Kibum saw me, he ran up to me.

"Are you okay, Eun? Don't let what Onew said bother you."

I tried to smile at him but my heart still hurt from what had happened.

I looked around the place. The boys were still there and everyone was looking at us. Jessica and Onew had already left.

"How about we just go back? Class should be starting soon." I said softly and Kibum nodded. He then noticed Jun Hyung's arm around me and smirked. I looked at him questioningly but he shook his head and lead the way back up the school.

::::::::::::

The boys followed me to my class which was Chemistry.

"Eli and Jun Hyung, be sure to take care of Eun Ah, araso?" Kibum asked Jun Hyung and Eli who nodded. The three of us entered the classroom and my stomach just dropped.

There, sitting in one of the chairs at his chemistry lab with his friends was the devil himself.

Onew.

Did I do something wrong to deserve this?

::::::::::::

Wow! 2 updates in 1 day! Hooray for me! :D
By the way, I'm sorry if I make these characters mean! T_T I made Jessica mean but it's only for the story! So please don't take this story very seriously.
Comment! :D