Chapter 37: Is It Time to Move On?

My On Flight Boyfriend

if you see anything wrong (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) tell me. :D

 


 


Onew's Pov

 

"Wow. You are such a dumb ," she said as she leaned back in her chair. "Guys like you never learn." Jenny shook her head with pity. I ran my hand through my hair and let out a sigh. Of course Jenny was right. 

 

"Yes, I know. I am the biggest dumb around," I replied in agreement "Guys like me will never learn." Guys like me are the type of guys to do everything rashly. Guys like me do things by intuition, not by the fact. Guys like me ruin everything by not caring. Guys like me will never learn. I closed my eyes. My head rested on the back of the chair that I was sitting in. 

 

The picture of Miyoung crying flooded my mind. 

 

My eyes flew open. That image was too horrible to view multiple times. I looked at Jenny, who was staring at me weirdly. She smiled and uncrossed her arms. "What?" I asked sadly. 

 

"Let me give you some advice," she said. I sat up. I wasn't very good at following the advice people gave me. People's advice just went into one ear and out the other. Besides, what advice could Jenny give me? I mean, I've heard all kinds of advice before… 

 

"DUDE! Don't invest your money there! You'll lose it all!" or "Onew, don't eat that chicken! It was on the floor!" and even: "MAN, THAT GUY IS GAY! STOP BEING BEST FRIENDS WITH HIM! He probably thinks you're his boyfriend!".

 

All those times, those people were correct. I didn't even consider the fact that they might have been correct. I did invest my money into several places. Many of those places ended up in failure and several months later, I was completely broke. That time they told me not to eat that chicken was also the time that I got a really bad case of diarrhea. When they told me that my best friend was gay, I completely ignored them. Three weeks later, he asked my on a date. Maybe Jenny could show me that advice was worth listening to. "Okay, let me hear you're advice." I said. Jenny smiled. 

 

"You should go to your seat. You should sit back down with your sister and completely ignore Miyoung." she said. "It is time to move on." I nodded my head. It is easier said than done. Shrugging my shoulders, I slumped back into the seat. 

 

"You know that it's pretty hard to avoid the girl you want to make happy, right?" I said. "It's very hard to look at her and just ignore her like any girl on the street." Jenny smiled and let her arms go from the position it was it before.. 

 

"Let me tell you these words that I hear on soap operas all the time," she said. "Sometimes, making a the one you love happy could also mean letting her live happily without you being there." What a corny line. That line is used in soap operas almost all of the time.  

 

“Wow, don’t get all Dr. Phil on me,” I replied. “You know that is only the case that applies to is some crazy soap operas." I was trying so hard to deny everything she was saying. Look, there I go again. I was letting all of Jenny's advice go in one ear and out of the other. 

 

Jenny stood up and looked at her watch. "My break is over," she said. "You have to get out of this room." Jenny led me out of the flight attendants room and back into the main part of the plane. "Onew," she said. I glanced at her. "Take my advice." Before I could reply, Jenny was already in the aisles assisting another passenger. 

 

Maybe it is time to move on.

 


 

 

tomorrow is the last day of finalllllsssss!
YESSSHHHH! :P

haha. updatess. 

yeah.

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS are the BOMB!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIZZZ! LOL.