Chapter 29: The Revelation (Part 1)

My On Flight Boyfriend

THANKYOUUU TO ALL OF THE 314 PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND READ MY STORY!

never thought I'd get SO many. *tears up* SO HAPPY YOU GUYS READ! LOL.

 


 


"Whatever, you have 5 minutes, starting NOW!" 

 

Onew's eyes bulged. "LOOK-the-whole-thing-was-a-mistake-and-it-was-not-my-fault-it-was-all-a-mix-up!" Onew rapidly spat. I looked up at him, confused. Damn, I did not understand a word of that! Onew was about to start again, but I raised a hand up.

 

"Onew, slow down," I said. "I can't understand a thing you are saying." 

 

Onew straightened up and nodded. "Okay, Miyoung, the whole thing was a mistake and it wasn't my fault!" Onew said. "It was just a total mix up, I didn't even mean for that to happen!" I shrugged my shoulders and stood up.

 

"Well you did. Now I think I'll be going," I said. Onew blocked the door to the restroom and pushed me down onto the covered toilet seat. Onew looked at his watch. "I still have 4 minutes and 36 seconds left." he said.

 

I shook my head. "You have 4 minutes and 30 seconds left now," I corrected. 

 

"Miyoung, that day, I was planning on proposing. Not breaking up with you," he said PROPOSAL!?!?

 

"Then tell me Onew, why did you decide to end things?" I asked, half sarcastically, half curious. I crossed my arms and looked at my phone. Four minutes and I'll be out of her and back in Jonghyun's sleeping arms. 

 

"MIYOUNG, WOULD YOU STOP CHECKING THE DAMN TIME!" yelled Onew, "I ended things because I was confused. And worried. And upset all together."

 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why?" was all I said. He stood back and gave me a look.

 

"Cause, I hooked up with a girl," Onew mumbled. Crash, I think I just heard the part of my heart that still had Onew in it, shatter. I stood up again. 

 

"That's it. I'm out of here," I stated, standing up and pushing Onew.

 

"No, I'm not done. At least hear why actually happened!" Onew shouted, holding my two arms.

 

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO LISTEN TO A CHEATER?!" I exclaimed. 

 

"I admit I was a cheater. But it happened when I was drunk. It happened when we fought."

 

I looked away from him. It's not supposed to hurt anymore, but I can hear my heart shattering all over again. Just like that day at the Pho restaurant. "I thought she was pregnant. I wanted you to forget about me. I didn't want to hurt you," said Onew, who was still clutching onto my arms.

 

"YOU HURT ME BY LEAVING!" I yelled, now looking him straight in the eyes.

 

"It hurt, SO MUCH! Do you know what happened after you left?!" I yelled. Onew shook his head, sadly. "After you left. I cried. I cried. EVERYWHERE! I cried in the parking lot. I cried in the rain. I cried that night. I cried the next morning. I WAS A WRECK!" I spat, "I was in bed that whole week, crying. I probably lost all the liquids in my body that week. All lost on tears."

 

Onew shook his head and looked me in the eye. He tightened his grip on my arms. "I broke up with you cause I didn't want to hurt you. I broke up with you cause I was taking responsibility. I broke up with you cause I WAS GOING TO BE A FATHER!" yelled Onew. 


 

gosh. my updates are becoming less & less frequent. D:

i'm SOOO sorry! 

been caught up with a few things: grades, HW, && ... guys. XD

oh well. LOL. i will try to update more frequently. 

the drama is only beginning! (; 

SUBSCRIBERS & READERS ARE THE BEST!

COMMENTERS ARE THE SHIIIIZZZZ! (: