Chapter 2;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2;

Hyeonri's eyes shot wide open when her alarm clock rang hysterically. She hurried to turn the clock off and slammed her hand on the 'off' button.

She leaped out of bed and entered the bathroom to change. Hyeonri washed her face thoroughly and  put on a checkered shirt and slim, denim jeans and let her hair down to check in the mirror, "Nah... hair up was much better."

Hyeonri slipped on her high blue converse sneakers and walked to school.

Hyeonri studied at Seoul Elite High, the most prestigious school in the whole of South Korea. Only the rich of the rich can enter the school. Hyeonri was known to be rich, but not many know that she was the daughter of the Byun family. Since the Byun family's  hospital is named after Hyeonri's mother's surname (Lee), no one knows that she is some rich lady.

Hyeonri snapped back to reality when she heard a loud squeal from the auditorium located on the second floor. She peered over the heads of everybody to see who had squealed. She had a   rough   idea of who it was but she didn't jump to conclusions. Hyeonri noticed a female who was shaking her hands in front of her violently and her eyes widening by each second when she saw a certain male. The girl was Misun.

"Is she high or what?" Hyeonri mumbled to herself as she ran her shoe on the hardwood floor of the auditorium after she saw the sight. While waiting for her friends to arrive, she was constantly in space out of boredom. "When are they arriving?" Hyeonri mumbled again when ten minutes had passed the time they agreed to meet up. In boredom, she glanced around and traipsed around the auditorium in attempt to search for the 4-girl group but the attempt was futile.

"HYEONRI!!" Hyeonri heard a loud shriek from behind her. She sharply turned around to find her friends waving their hands frenziedly and jumping crazily, "Relax idiots! I'm not getting kidnapped." she mumbled incoherently and headed towards her friends.

"You guys took forever!" Hyeonri nudged the female who stood beside her subconciously   Eunkyung.

"OUCH! Yah! I had my hand twisted by Eunji the day before yesterday, my hair tugged by Yeonghee yesterday and now I get a nudge in my ribcage!?" Eunkyung babbled on while the other girls mentally ignored her as she complained on and on.

While Eunkyung was babbling on and on, Hyeonri managed to capture the attention of the other girls, "Hey, do you see that Gay over there; YiXing or Lay."

"Yeah, daily rout

Please log in to read the full chapter