Chapter 26;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 23;

9:00pm.

Late at night, a dark figure strolls out of the hotel lobby lift with a blank look on her face. Her pale skin emphaises her eerieness as she, in her white formal dress, steps into the cool, icy water that has the smell of chlorine.

Smirking, the girl walks deeper and deeper into the 2 metre adult swimming pool. Not hesitating, she enters the pool smiling widely. Then she stops smiling for a second as she sinks deeper and deeper into the water.

Suddenly her eyes widen open in the water and she tries to float. She does, for 1 second. She wildly waves her hands whilist sinking into the water, bursts out of the water to shriek a 'help!!!' before diving into the water.

Seconds later, her head faces down in the water as her body floats to the top. Her body isn't discovered till next morning.

----

"This is unexpected but we would like you to pack your suitcases. For the last night, we have made make-shift preparations to move you all over to another hotel. There has been some unexpected happenings here and for your safety, we have decided to bring you over to another hotel." Mdm Han announced with a worried look.

Whispers and gossips were spread around in the students. The students were all guessing why would they have to change hotels. Hyeonri and Yeonghee were questioning the teachers. Hyojin joined in. Hyojin looked as if she was keeping something from them.

"I know why." Hyojin suddenly spoke.

Hyeonri, Yeonghee and Eunji turn towards  Hyojin who broke their discussino with some exciting news. They supposed.

Hyojin sighed, "Park Yerim is dead."

The girls' jaws dropped as Hyojin closed her eyes, recalling the scene she witnessed.

----

9:00pm.

"Jongdae! Good night!" Hyojin waved goodbye to Jongdae as she closed the door shut. Jongdae and Hyojin had just finished strolling around the park. Hyojin sighs and puts her sling bag onto the wooden table. Hyojin was about to draw and close the curtains when she spotted a long haired girl stepping into the water park late at night.

Hyojin froze. Ghost...?

The girl suddenly spun around and stared into her eyes. Hyojin stared back silently and the girl continued, she walked deeper and deeper into the water. She recognised that girl at once. Park Yerim. Park Yerim was known for bullying girl students like Yeonghee at the start but Hyeonri saved her.

Hyojin was still rooted towards the ground. She kept silent as Yerim stepped into the water and walked leisurely, entering into the water creepily. Then, she spotted a girl right behind her at the lift lobby smirking at her. When she tried to take a closer look, the girl suddenly stood backwards and disappeared. As the girl slowly her head into the water,

Please log in to read the full chapter