Chapter 35;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 35;

7:00am.

The just-risen sun made a beautiful amber tinge in the sky like a backdrop for a photoshoot. 

However, unlike the other teenagers taking the opportunity to rest during the weekends, Hyeonri was up early to a 24-hour shopping mall. She was in a shoe shop, looking around the store to find some girly shoes which she would like to try on. Just then, her eyes caught sight of a pair of high-heeled boots.

Hyeonri took the shoes into her hands and sat down on a couch before trying on the tan coloured boots. She stood up and looked at the shoes in a mirror placed on the floor. After a while, she smiled to herself, satisfied at what she had chosen. 

Next, she headed to another store that sold clothes.

Hyeonri hurriedly picked out a trucker jacket with brown and blue colours and a black sweater with a white star on it inside of her jacket. She chose white leggings for her pants. After she paid for the clothes, she rushed home to take a shower.

----

8:00am.

No one was awake. Yet. Which was a good thing for Hyeonri. Hyeonri changed into the clothes that she had just bought and hoped that she wouldn't feel itchy halfway through the day. She applied some BB cream and left the house hurriedly. Just when she closed her house's gate, she took out her pink lip tint and lightly applied red stain on the inner side of her lips.

Then, a car in the distance sped forward and screeched to a stop in front of Hyeonri. Hyeonri's eyes blinked in fascination and tilted her head lightly, confused at what this driver was doing. The car's window rolled down and the driver's hand laid on the rolled-down window. "Hyeonri! Get in!" The driver let out a happy tone of voice.

Hyeonri, surprised, waved to the driver -- Yixing -- and entered the car through the car doors. After she settled onto the beige-coloured car seat, she put her sling bag beside her and replied, "Hello! You said that we're going somewhere?"

Yixing, with his mirrored shades, spoke, "We're going somewhere to have fun!"

Hyeonri furrowed her brows and crossed her arms, "Okay, I'm just gonna sleep."

Yixing chuckled softly.

"And die alone." Hyeonri mumbled the last part which Yixing giggled after hearing so.

----

8:30a.m.

'BEEP BEEP!'

Hyeonri jolted out of her sleep. She glances around her and realises that they have arrived at their supposed destination. Yixing was sitting beside Hyeonri instead of the driver seat. He arranges Hyeonri's bangs and steps out of the car, leading Hyeonri out. Confused, Hyeonri yawns and steps out with a poignant frown creased on her forehead, in a haggard voice, "Where are we?"

Yixing guffaws loudly and holds her hand. "Seoul Zoo!" he grins.

Hyeonri's eyes widened, "Let's go see snakes!" 

She holds Yixing hand even tighter and pulls him into the entrance towards the ticketing counter. Yixing pays for the two tickets and they head into the zoo with a Lion emblazoned stamp on their wrists. The couple chant, 'We're in a Zoo! We're in a Zoo!' immaturely and happily skipped to the first enclosure.

The first enclosure held a group of zebras, happily munching on their food. Hyeonri snaps a picture of them and another with Yixing mimicking a zebra. The next enclosure was a group of deers who were acting identically to the zebr

Please log in to read the full chapter