Chapter 36;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 36;

12pm.

"YAH! BYUN HYEONRI! WAKE UP AND HAVE YOUR LUNCH. YOUR DOG IS BARKING NOISILY, COME DOWN AND FEED IT!" Hyeonri's mother shrieks from the first floor.

Hyeonri jolts up from her sleep and rolls off onto the hardwood floor with a loud 'thud'. Suddenly, a moving object makes its way towards Hyeonri after skipping up the stairs hurriedly. It lands on Hyeonri and slightly her ear. "Kei ah! Get off me first. Let me go brush my teeth." Hyeonri calmly pets Kei's head and carries her onto her hands.

She puts Kei outside of her room and allows it to run back downstairs. Hyeonri quickly splashes some water onto her face and brushes her teeth quickly. After she was done, she headed downstairs without bathing to have her lunch. *I'll bathe later. I don't have anything that I have to do in a rush. I just need to revise my History revision materials.*

"Mom, I'm here. What are we eati- OH MY GOD YES!" Hyeonri pumps her fist into the air, "Ganjang Gejang (soy sauce crab) and Gobchang (small intestines of cattle and pork)."

Kei barks.

Hyeonri goes to the side of her house's staircase and opens the black cupboard which she had bought to store Kei's food and bowls. She puts Kei back into her cage at the corner of her house and sets up her lunch. A bowl filled with water and another filled with her food. After Kei starts eating, Hyeonri sits own on her seat and starts to break up the crab's shell to eat. Then, she scoops some cattle intestines into her bowl of rice and devours them at once.

She finishes her lunch in less than ten minutes and heads towards her room, but stops, remembering to check up on Kei. Seeing that she had finished her food, she washes the bowl and puts it back in the cupboard. She carries Kei upstairs for her revision.

Hyeonri sits on her rotatable sky blue chair and crosses her legs and sits Kei on her crossed legs before starting to look through her History supplementary reading. "This is bull, how would knowing when King Sejong was born help in life? Enlightenment my foot."

Kei snuggles around her and slowly closes her eyes, drifting off to dreamland.

Hyeonri continues to revise her materials till late in the evening. Only resting once. For food.

----

8pm.

Hyeonri tiredly yawns and stretches her arms. "Aigoo, I was so focused that I did not even notice that Kei had left. Wow. I'm so focused for once in my life."

Hyeonri checks her phone to notice that Yixing had just sent her a message five minutes ago.

Conversation:
ZYixing: Hello Hyeonri, can you come to my house for a while. Please save my hip. I injured it after knocking it on the corner of a table. Please save me~~ DD;

Hyeonri pops out of her seat. She slids her phone into her sling bag and headed straight out the door. Before she exits, she waves goodbye, "Kei~ I'll be back soon!"

Kei barks while jumping.

Hyeonri closes the door behind her and pulls the drawstrings of her sweatshirt tighter and takes in a deep breath. She sprints off to the nearest bus stop and boards bus 782. She sits uncomfortably for a long 10 minutes.

----

Please log in to read the full chapter