Chapter 32;

Seducing MrGay
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 32;

11:00am. Valentine’s Day.

As the streets grew busier, the pinkish glow in the sky faded. Still hidden behind the sheets, Hyeonri was still asleep despite that it was already 11. Luckily it was Saturday and she could still rest even past noon.

However, she had awakened, knowing that she had something on her schedule. Still half-awake, she rose from under the sheets and threw it off her body. Hyeonri had specially gone shopping for clothes recently, trying on even skirts and dresses.

Today, she had a plan in mind.

Hyeonri got out of bed and quickly brushed her teeth and took a nice, cooling shower to wake herself up. After she finished bathing, her hand began flipping through the hanging and folded clothes inside her closet. The rejected clothes were ignored but luckily were not thrown onto the floor.

She decided on a black tank top and blue, denim shorts. She thought that it was too casual to just wear a black top, therefore, she put on a see through, white top decorated with patterns. Hyeonri looked at herself in the mirror and satisfyingly pick up her pastel pink coloured lipstick and applied it to her lips. Lightly smacking her lips after so.

Hyeonri put on simple pearl ear studs and went downstairs. She picked up a box lying on the dining table and put it into a plastic bag. But before that, she opened the cover and smiled after looking at the contents.

They were cookies made by Hyeonri the previous night. Just looking at them makes her remember yesterday’s memories.

----

10.00pm. The previous day.

The moon shines like a silver orb in the sky. Till this moment, everyone is sleeping except for Hyeonri. She slightly glances at the wall clock and heads into the kitchen.

Hyeonri opens the fridge and takes out the needed ingredients with reference from her phone. She was baking orange flavoured cookies with frosting on top.  She puts her phone on the countertop and starts putting the batter together.

Hyeonri started stirring the viscous, unfinished batter. While mixing the batter, her free left hand headed for the vanilla extract bottle and poured a tablespoon into the batter. Once the batter was finished, she moulds the batter into small portions and flattens them slightly into circles.

Once she finishes the batter, Hyeonri opens the oven and puts it in. Waiting for the cookies to finish, she prepares the blue, red, white and pink frosting and puts them into a plastic bag, snipping off the end.

‘BEEP!’ the oven screeches to announce that the cookies had been finished.

Hyeonri expertly takes the cookies out of the oven and started decorating them. Since she had grown up almost in the kitchen, she had a little knowledge in baking and cooking.

Once she finishes, she grins at the cookies and stores them in a container and goes to sleep.

----

12:00pm.

“Oppa, are you here yet?” Hyeonri calls Yixing, while waiting patiently at the bus-stop closest to her house.

Just then, 2 hands clamp her eyes close and that stranger says, “Guess who?”

Hyeonri chuckles and replies, “A human, duh?”

The hands remove and that person jumps in front of her face, Yixing! His hands holding onto a red-coloured bag. “Ta-da!”

Hyeonri lightly chuckles and stretches her hands that held onto the bag that contained the cookies and hands it to Yixing. He in return, also passes the red bag over to Hyeonri. She takes the bag into her own hands and smiles affably in gratitude.

She looks into the bag and takes out a bottle labelled: 52 reasons I love you.

Hyeonri grins automatically when she sees this. Next, she takes out another bottle labelled: The 365 Jar. She read the words on the label and immediately smiles again. Lovingly, she kisses Yixing on his left cheek as a ‘thank you’ for his hard work.

Please log in to read the full chapter